All Comments on 'Gamer Girl Gangbang'

by Jessika_Thorne

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nerd Love

Everyone thinks gamers are all virgins, not in my group. The girl member took our virginities(sp?) over the course of that school year, the six of us. Having sex before we could drive. Thanks for the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot. but...

Great story, great concept, great execution...

The small editing issues (were there five or four friends) (roger becomes robert while bangin ass) take away from the jerkoff material, but I'm sure the author can clean it up for the next chapter that runs through the rest of the week and then the first home from college break!

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelinealmost 7 years ago
Pretty Good (gave it a 5) But...

The story needed an editor (I have a problem catching errors in my own work, too) to catch the various continuity errors like number of friends, name changes, her pants and panties magically disappearing and the easy loss of virginity plus DP/anal sex.

That said, do some more chapters! It's a great little story so far.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Great way to start your sex life

Love the story. Xoxoxxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I was a little confused too

as to how she lost her clothes.

But man, what a hot story otherwise.

I checked out your facebook. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You said they were a group of 5

If that was the case, Part II could start off as friend No. 5 slowly walked down the stairs to the basement. He had let himself in because his friend had always left the door unlocked and told him he could just let himself in.

Anyway, No. 5 did a double take when he saw Sophia spit roasted in the hottest thing he had ever seen. Very quietly, he pulled his shorts and boxers down and line his throbbing cock up with Sophia's very wet pussy, glistening with a mix of Luke's cum and hers...

PS: I agree with the other OP about her clothes. All of a sudden she's rubbing her panties on Jimbo's schlong. Nothing was said as to how she got down to her panties; if she took off her top; if she had a bra on at all; and whether or not her panties were pulled down OR pulled to the side.

Jessika_ThorneJessika_Thornealmost 7 years agoAuthor
You're all very right ...

I need an editor! :P

But thanks for the feedback! I hope you enjoyed the story. I'll try to get another one out soon - maybe with some more attention to detail! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely Done 4*

This was hot and sexy, with a nice sense of innocence and play to it. It would be nice to see this group get together again. The only thing that kept me from giving it a 5 was that it could have used a little more plot. It reads more like a sex scene, than a story.

It would have been cool if Ms. D came home and caught them in the act. I wonder what would have happened then . . . .

MegamuffinMegamuffinover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story. I think someone else commented on how it would have been nice to read about how Sophia's clothes came off and I agree, but otherwise I loved it. Thanks for writing this!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 6 years ago
Love it!

This was seriously hot!!!! I agree with the wanting to "see" Sophie's clothes coming off, but I loved the story regardless =) Sometimes clothing just gets in the way anyway ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars but...

I really liked this but goodness, give the poor girl some lube. And long skinny penis belongs in the back door if any one does first go around.

I lived the group dynamic and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was weirdly wholesome. I like it. There aresome editing mistakes like his for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very well told. I loved Sophia and her cautious bravery. The guys were good, and the opening scene, and how they moved into sex was great. Hope there’s another chapter about Sophia and her dudes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessika_Thorne@Jessika_Thorne
I'm writing in a variety of styles, with a variety of scenarios! If you like my style, feel free to suggest a story idea - and look for me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/jessika.thorne.writer/