Gamers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kasia drew the brawny barbarian, with a two-handed axe.

- "Fits your personality." said Patricia. The other girls laughed. So did Kasia, though, so I saw that they got along quite well. There was no cattiness between them that I could see.

Patricia got a paladin knight, who did less damage than the barbarian, but had better armor. Angie drew the huntress, skilled with a bow. Vee would play the witch, a spellcaster. And for my card, I drew ...

- "The halfling?" said Patricia. "What does he do?"

- "Oh, he's so cute." said Angie. "Look at his little ears."

Great, I thought. Here I am, in a game with four girls, one of whom I am beginning to be seriously attracted to - and I end up with the least impressive character you could possibly get.

- "He's pretty useful." said Kasia. "He moves fast, so he can get to a trouble spot quick. And he's got these little tricks he can play. Plus he can hide, if he gets in trouble. And - he is kind of cute."

That got me wondering. Did she mean that the halfling was cute, or was she referring to me?

As we drew the cards, and played the first few turns, I sat back and let the girls make their own decisions. They frequently turned to me for confirmation or validation, but more often than not, they were making the right moves. I didn't want to micro-manage; it would be a lot more fun if they did it themselves.

While they did, I was able to look around. The apartment was pretty sparsely furnished, and some of their furniture was definitely second-hand, and beginning to show its age. But there were some cool vintage movie posters on the walls, and a bookcase which revealed that one - or both - of the girls had fairly eclectic tastes.

I also had the opportunity to study the players a bit more, whenever it was their turn. Patricia had a bubbly personality, and would have been pretty, if it wasn't for the weight. Angie seemed to be well-built, however badly she dressed. Vee, I decided, looked like somebody's little sister. But I have to admit that most of my attention was focused on Kasia. She looked so tiny, compared to the other girls. Her white-blond hair set her apart, but so did her energy, her bubbling vitality.

The cards were mostly favorable, but the dice were not. Poor dice-rolling got us into trouble early. No one was immune; everybody took a turn at rolling ones and twos, when we desperately needed a string of fives and sixes. We went down to a crushing defeat.

I was quick to reassure the girls. "You didn't do anything wrong. Your strategy was fine. We just couldn't roll the dice well enough to save our lives."

- "Rematch?" asked Patricia.

- "Damn straight!" said Kasia.

Angie and Vee were willing, so we reset the board and re-shuffled the cards.

- "Same characters, or would you like to switch and draw new ones?" I asked them.

- "It was a pretty balanced group, wasn't it?" asked Vee, who quite liked playing a witch.

- "Dean's just trying to trade in his halfling." suggested Kasia.

- "Oh, but he's so cute. Keep him." said Patricia.

I did. We drew some pretty horrific cards this time, and faced a seemingly never-ending stream of monsters. But the dice began to straighten themselves out, and Angie's huntress couldn't miss. Kasia and Patricia began to do significant amounts of damage, too. When Vee finally drew some powerful spell cards, the tide began to turn. The girls won handily.

- "That was fun!" said Patricia. The others agreed.

- "Dean has even more games." said Kasia. "Some like this one, some competitive ... some he even designed himself."

- "Really?" said Vee.

I wasn't particularly shy, but I figured modesty was the best policy here. How many girls want to listen to a geek go on and on about the board games he invented?

I'm not even sure how keen the other girls were to play again. They might have just been acting polite, with me there. But Kasia just swept them along on a wave of enthusiasm. Before anyone knew it, we had scheduled another game, two weeks away.

- "How about 'Deadly Mansion'?" Kasia asked me.

- "What's that?" asked Patricia.

- "Umm - think Indiana Jones, but with ghosts." I said.

- "Cool." said both Angie and Vee, at the same time.

- "Dean, can you walk me home?" asked Kasia.

- "Sure." I said. "What about Vee?"

- "I'm crashing here tonight." said Vee. "On the couch. But thanks for asking."

Kasia and I had a 15 minute walk to her house. I lived only a few blocks away from them. She was in no hurry. In fact, Kasia wanted to replay both games, and analyze what they had done wrong, what they had done right, and how much of a role luck had played. She wondered how her friends would do in a competitive game.

- "I think they'd be fine." I said. "They all seemed pretty bright - everybody caught on quick. Do you think they enjoyed it?"

- "Oh yeah." said Kasia. "If they didn't, you would have known. They'd be polite and all, but they wouldn't have agreed to play again if they didn't like it - and you."

- "Me?"

- "Yeah, you." said Kasia. "They all liked you."

- "How do you know?" I wasn't fishing for compliments - well, maybe a little. But I was genuinely curious to know how Kasia could make that statement. All too soon, unfortunately, we drew near to her house.

- "I know you'd walk me all the way to the door." she said. "But I don't want Les to know that you gamed with us. Not yet, anyway. And I don't him to see this."

- "See what?" I asked. But I was too slow. Kasia took hold of my arm, and pulled me towards her. She stood up on tiptoes, and kissed me. On the lips.

- "Thanks, Dean. You were great." she whispered.

I don't remember walking the four blocks to my own house. I guess I floated there, in some kind of daze.

**************************************

A week later, we played at Les' house again. Kasia was there, setting out bowls of snacks. She was wearing a white t-shirt and a denim skirt, showing off her trim legs.

- "Hey, Dean." She gave me a big smile as I came in, and the look in her eyes made me wonder what else she might have done if her big brother wasn't present.

The game was Mobsters, Inc., where each player ran a Mafia family and tried to take control of the different rackets in a fictional city. It was set in the 1920s, so there was bootlegging, prostitution, protection rackets, and gambling - but no drugs. You could also put hits on your rivals, and start full out Mob wars.

It was a game we had played before. Thank goodness I knew it well, because Kasia proved to be more than a little distracting. She had to have been doing it on purpose. She was constantly reaching for glasses in the highest cupboards, or dropping things on the floor, and then bending over to pick them up. My dick was growing in my pants, and it was growing increasingly difficult to concentrate on the game.

- "Dean! Your turn, man." said Gerry.

Kasia stood in the kitchen, bending over to get something out of the vegetable crisper. Then she straightened up, and looked over her shoulder - right at me. She knew exactly what she was doing. And probably what it was doing to me.

My mob came in a distant third. I was saved from finishing last only because Gerry and Max teamed up to bring Les down. He had been leading for much of the game, and his early success motivated the other two to gang up on him.

When it was time to leave, Kasia got my coat for me.

- "Still on for Thursday?" she whispered.

- "Wouldn't miss it for the world." I told her.

************************************

I arrived at the girls' apartment a few minutes early. Maybe I was a little over-eager. Patricia didn't seem to mind, but Angie was still getting ready. I wasn't sure why she had to 'get ready' for a board game, but what I knew about girls wouldn't have filled the back of a napkin. Patricia and I talked about school, and I learned a little more about her. Angie was a bit reserved, but Patricia was cheerful and open.

Vee arrived soon thereafter. She was shyer around me, but I did manage to learn that she had found a new job.

- "So you quit the old one?" I asked.

- "No - I'll keep them both, if I can." she answered.

Then Kasia arrived, and she immediately took charge.

- "Let's play!"

I explained the rules: Deadly Mansion is an old, abandoned house. There are secret passages, hidden rooms, and rumours of great treasures hidden in the cellars, or the attic. Three players dare to enter, and try to find the priceless artifacts. Each character has a set of particular skills and special abilities.

The other two play the ghosts who haunt the mansion. They must draw strength from the intruders, increasing their power until they can take material form. When they do ... watch out. The ghosts will lock or block the exits, and then try to kill the robbers/explorers, who must escape with as much loot as they can carry. The catch is that they can't attempt to escape until one of the ghosts is 'spotted'.

The game isn't hard to learn, and the play is fairly intuitive. Patricia and Kasia ended up as the ghosts. Angie was Kentucky Smith, the daring archeologist, while Vee played Clara Loft, the adventurous tomb robber. As for me, I got stuck with Delilah Rosebottom, the plucky librarian.

- "Rosebottom?" said Patricia. "Who picked these names?"

- "Ooh - Rosebottom. Is that typecasting?" asked Kasia, with a glance at me. The blood rushed to my face. I busied myself sorting through the game parts.

- "It's deliberately campy." said Vee. "Look at the pieces." She was holding up a few of the room tiles. The players don't know the layout of the mansion, and only discover it by opening doors, whereupon a new tile is added to the board. Each game, then, is slightly different - even if the combinations get weird, such as the master bedroom being next to the kitchen.

Everybody got into the spirit of the thing: the two ghosts moaned and groaned, while the daring explorers struck poses and searched every room. There isn't much strategy to Deadly Mansion - it's mostly luck, based on which items the three 'robbers' find. Some are useful tools, or weapons, which can help them break out, or fight off the ghosts, while others are valuable loot which will score victory points - if they survive.

I was finding it difficult to concentrate on my moves. For one thing, I was playing with four girls. And for another, Kasia was sitting to my right. She was really overacting the ghost parts. The vocals were bad enough, but she would also reach over and ruffle my hair, or brush my earlobe with her fingertips.

Her ghost was trailing my character, trying to drain energy. Kasia kept referring to it as 'sucking power'. After one successful dice roll, she put both hands on my ribs, and pulled my shirt, making a sucking noise with her lips. She pulled the bottom of my shirt right out of my pants.

- "Oops." she said, and then made matters worse by trying to tuck the shirt back into my pants. I nearly spilled my drink.

- "Sorry." I said. "You spooked me."

I didn't play to win. It's true that Kasia was wrecking my concentration, but I was planning to throw the game all along. I was enjoying the girls' company, and I didn't want to ruin it by winning every time. So I delayed a little too long in the wine cellar, and when the ghosts materialized, I was way too far from any of the exits. Kasia tracked me down and 'sucked the life force' from me - her words.

Patricia caught up to Vee, and ended the tomb robber's career. But Angie escaped, carrying a few priceless artifacts. There were three winners, then - a good ratio for any game.

Patricia wanted to play again, but Vee begged off.

- "I have to work early tomorrow." she said.

- "And I have a mid-term coming up." added Angie.

- "Can we play again in two weeks?" asked Patricia. The question was directed as much at Kasia as it was at me.

- "If it's OK with Dean." said Kasia.

It was more than OK with me, especially since I was looking forward to walking her home again. We hit the street together, and Kasia immediately launched into the post-mortem.

- "You let us win, didn't you?" she asked. Actually, it was more of an accusation. I made a feeble effort to deny it. "Don't lie, Dean - I've seen you play dozens of games, and you win most of the time."

- "I was distracted." I argued. "A ghost kept running her fingers through my hair and tickling my ear."

- "Seriously." she said. "Don't patronize them. The sooner the other girls learn that you're a gaming whiz, the better. Then, when they do beat you, they'll appreciate it more."

That made sense. "I'm sorry." I said. "But why 'them'?"

- "Huh?" She was confused.

- "You said 'them', and 'they'. You're not included?"

- "Oh. Yeah, I meant 'Us'." she said, quickly. Then she changed the subject. "What will you bring next time?"

We were getting close to her house. Summoning up my courage, I took the plunge. "I was thinking about that. I have a couple of games in mind. But I would really like to discuss them with you, first. Could you ... would you be able to meet me, for a coffee, or something? Maybe on Tuesday?" I knew Kasia's class schedule by now. She a Tuesday morning tutorial, and a lab, but her afternoon was free.

- "A coffee? Where?" she asked.

- "The Coffee Shop is just off campus." I suggested.

She frowned. "It's kind of crowded. How about that Italian Bakery? Lucia's? It's quieter, and we can geek out, talking about games and stuff."

- "Sounds good." I said. Of course, I would have agreed to anything she wanted.

Kasia stopped short of her house again. This time, she kissed me full on the lips, and pulled me close. I could feel her lithe little body pressed up against me.

- "I'm sorry for all the teasing." she whispered. "You must think I'm terrible."

- "I think you're wonderful." I answered.

- "Hold that thought." she told me.

***************************************

Lucia's was more of a bakery than a cafe. There were a couple of small tables in the back, but most of their business was bread and pastries. They were busy for most of the morning, but it was dead quiet by mid-afternoon. We had the place to ourselves.

- "So which game did you have in mind?" she asked. I had been hoping to talk about her, or even about us, but I could wait. Kasia had been setting the pace in our relationship - if you could call it that - but as long as she kept going in this direction, I was perfectly happy.

- "Two possibilities." I told her. "One would be Rebel Underground."

- "Do I know that one?"

- "I don't think so. They players are rebels, and they have to infiltrate the government base. There are different missions: sabotage, demolition, rescuing hostages. It's cooperative: the team have pretty narrow skill sets, so they have to work together to win. There's one spot for the Tyrant - he's the enemy. He manages the base, and controls its defences. I could play that part."

- "Or I could." she said. "I'd be more ruthless, and really try to kill you all. You'd probably just try to smother us with fluffy pillows."

- "I wouldn't. I got your message loud and clear, the other night." I said.

- "We'll see." she retorted. "OK. What's the other option?"

- "Hot Air Racer."

- "Oh, that's a cute one!" she said. "It's fun, too."

This particular game had each player piloting a hot air balloon in a race around the world, a bit like Phileas Fogg. Each balloon had a crew of colourful cartoon characters, and a cargo of useful items and valuable treasures. When the balloons began to fall, players would have to decide what to jettison, in order to lighten the load. The player who could cross the finish line with most of their cargo (and crew) still aboard would win.

Given Kasia's enthusiastic response, it was easy to pick the race game for our next encounter with the girls. Emboldened by this success, I decided to strike while the iron was hot.

- "So, Kash - would you like to catch a movie or something, with me? On Saturday, maybe?"

Her first reaction was a half-frown. Then Kasia smiled, and covered my hand with her own. "That's sweet, Dean. I'd love to. But I ... I already have plans with my girlfriends. Tell you what: can I take a rain check? Or maybe ..."

- "Maybe what?" I asked.

- "Let me get back to you." she said, with a bright smile that led me to believe that she really did want to go out with me.

And she did get back to me. She sent me a text: "U free wednesday? about 7?" I sent her a 'Yes' as quickly as I could.

Her reply came moments later: "The apartment. bring a game."

Oh. I guess Kasia didn't want a date. Maybe she just wanted to play games, and that's where I would fit in. Maybe she didn't want to be alone with me. But then, why the flirting? And the kisses? What was that all about?

My phone buzzed again. "Bring wine 2".

Well, there are worse things than playing games, with a room full of pretty girls.

I wasn't neglecting my buddies, and never missed any of our regular games. Also, when Kasia wasn't there to provide a major distraction, I played as well as I always had. But I must admit that my mind was usually looking forward to Thursday nights.

And one particular Wednesday. I tried to be a little less punctual, but still arrived at Patricia's and Angie's apartment at 7:02. Kasia opened the door. She was wearing a cute little top shaped like a man's vest, which left her shoulders and arms bare, and revealed a delectable stretch of midriff. She also wore one of her patented short skirts. The overall effect was ... wow.

- "You look ... wonderful." I told her.

- "Thank you." she said, with a curtsey. "Mission accomplished, then."

I passed her the bottle of wine, and put down my backpack so that I could remove my shoes. That's when I realized that there was no one else in the apartment.

- "Where are the other girls?" I asked.

- "Reading week. Patricia went home to visit her family. Angie went to see her Mom. They asked me to check in on the apartment, and said I could use it while they were gone."

- "Oh." I said. "So who did you invite over? Vee? And some other girls?" You may have surmised, by this point, that I was not particularly quick on the uptake.

- "Dean," said Kasia, as she finished opening the wine, "just sit on the couch, there, and I'll explain." She poured two glasses, and brought them over. Kasia handed me one, and then sat down right next to me.

"I didn't invite anyone else." she said. "And I only asked you to bring a game so it would be a surprise. I just wanted to spend some time alone with you."

"Here's to us." she said, clinking her glass against mine.

I managed to take a sip of the wine without spilling it all over myself. Kasia tilted her head and smiled at me. Then she took both of our glasses and put them on the old ottoman that served as a coffee table. Thinking better of it, she put the wine glasses on the floor.

Then she took hold of my collar and pulled me in for a kiss. And what a kiss! Soft, mobile lips, wet tongue - a moving feast. She leaned back on the couch, dragging me along with her. I went willingly.

I quickly learned that Kasia had way more experience than I did. She was also passionate, and impatient to get to the main event. When she finally broke our kiss, she leaned back a little further of the couch. She didn't break eye contact, but her little hands came up to her chest, and she undid the top button on her vest - and then the second.

It wasn't subtle. But subtlety can be overrated, on some occasions. And she wasn't wearing a bra.

She leaned forward, and renewed her oral assault. Kasia seemed to be trying to locate my tonsils with her tongue. Meanwhile, taking her hint, I reached up and undid one more button on her vest. Then I slid my whole hand inside it. Kasia groaned into my mouth.