Gamers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,338 Followers

I was surprised - and delighted - to find that Kasia had sizeable tits. They weren't huge, but her breast nearly filled my hand. On such a tiny girl, who might have weighed 99 pounds, tops ... well, it wasn't at all what I expected.

She let me break our kiss again, so that I could feast my eyes on what my hand had discovered. She had tiny areolae, about the size of a quarter. But her nipples stood out straight and tall, like pencil erasers. I caressed her breast, weighing it in my hand.

- "Wait." she said. Her fingers flew to the last two buttons on her vest, and then she removed it entirely. She tossed it on the end of the couch, and sat there before me, naked from the waist up. And then ... Kasia placed her palms on her chest, just above her breasts. I watched, amazed, as she gently pushed her tits together with her forearms. Her prominent nipples were aimed right at me. It was mesmerizing.

But I wasn't about to pass up an invitation like that. I leaned forward and took one of those magnificent nipples into my mouth. Kasia showed her approval by moving her hands behind my head. She tickled my earlobe, and giggled. Then she began steering me back and forth, left and right, from one nipple to the other.

I licked them, and sucked on them, and then gently took hold of one with my teeth. Kasia was beginning to breathe heavily.

It was my turn to push the envelope. Without ceasing my homage to her nipples, I placed my hand on her knee. She had smooth, pale skin. I stroked my way up her thigh, and under her skirt. Kasia did not object; in fact, she spread her knees apart to grant me greater access.

There was quite a lot of bare skin there. It took me some time to find any panty material. She was wearing some sort of thong, with very little coverage. I ran my finger along her pussy lips, over the material, which was already damp.

Kasia reciprocated by placing her hand on the crotch of my pants, and locating the iron bar which was wedged there. I couldn't remember ever being so hard.

- "Ooh." she said. "What have we here?" Kasia sat up straighter, and undid my belt buckle. Then she leaned sideways, and unzipped her skirt. I watched as she slowly, tantalizingly slid the zipper down. She was indeed wearing a white thong underneath. She lifted her feet, and I pulled the skirt down and off.

Kasia was now naked, except for a tiny thong. I took a deep breath. Enjoying the attention, she struck a pose, looking me in the eyes, and smiling.

- "Go ahead and look." she said. "I want you to."

- "You're incredible." I whispered.

She liked that. Kasia attacked my jeans, pulling them off, and taking my underwear with them. She took hold of my painfully erect cock.

- "Nice." she said. "It's bigger than I expected. Should've known you always keep something in reserve."

Then she dropped her head into my lap and took me in her mouth. It was the highlight of my (admittedly limited) sexual experience to date. She swirled her tongue around the head, then licked all the way down to the base and back up again. Finally, she took her several inches into her mouth, and began to bob her head up and down.

It was too much - too good. "I'm gonna cum." I warned her.

- "Mmm." she hummed, without taking her mouth off my cock. I came hard, firing rockets of sperm into her mouth. Kasia swallowed bravely, taking as much as she could, but it overflowed her lips, back down my cock, and all over my stomach and balls. I had to catch some in my hand to prevent it from staining the couch.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "You always come like that? Hang on." Kasia scrambled to her feet, and into the kitchen. It only occurred to me then that I had never heard her swear before. Obviously, there was a great deal that I didn't know about Les' little sister.

Kasia returned with a wet cloth, and cleaned me up. Still kneeling on the floor, she took a healthy swig of her wine.

- "Let's move this to the bedroom." she suggested. "I think you owe me one."

She led me into Patricia's bedroom. "Bigger bed." she explained.

I happily went to work to repay my debt. Off came the thong, and I got my first look at her beautiful little pussy. Actually, it was pretty much my first look at a pussy, period. All of my previous experiences had occurred in the dark, or partly clothed. This was a first for me, and I was determined to take full advantage.

She was completely shaven, so there was no obstacle to my viewing pleasure. I explored with my fingers, and my lips, and then my tongue. I was in no hurry whatsoever, which, as it turned out, was exactly the correct approach.

Kasia moaned, and hummed, and took hold of my head several times. Then she started bucking, and squeezing my head between her surprisingly powerful thighs. If she was faking an orgasm, it was an Oscar-worthy performance.

It took her a few moments to recover. When she did, the first words out of her mouth were "Holy shit. Where did you learn to do that? We are definitely doing that again."

I crawled up onto the bed beside her, and took her in my arms, but Kasia was having none of that. "Uh-uh, buddy. I'm not done with you yet." With hands and lips, she took me from semi-hard to fully erect in a matter of seconds.

I hated to disappoint her - and myself, but I had to say it: "Kash - I don't have a condom."

- "I do. On the nightstand." she replied.

Once I had it on, Kasia pushed me onto my back, and climbed aboard. Her sexual aggressiveness came as a complete surprise. Les' little sister was no blushing virgin.

As she impaled herself on my rod, we both let out a groan of deep satisfaction. And then Kasia was off to the races. She started slow, with her hands on my chest, simply shifting her hips back and forth, grinding her pubic bone against mine.

This position was fine with me. I got to watch her beautiful face, as she concentrated on maximizing her pleasure. She grinned at me. "What're you lookin' at? Trying to make me self-conscious?"

- "You're beautiful." I told her.

- "Bet you say that to all the girls. Especially when they're riding you."

This position also let me reach up to play with her breasts, and those pencil-eraser nipples. Or I could grab hold of her ass cheeks, and help her movements. I also felt no pressure to come. Maybe it was because I had already come once, but I think that this position had something to do with it, too.

Kasia sat up straighter, and started flexing her knees, bouncing up and down on my cock. After a while, she put her hands on either side of me, and started lifting herself up and down. That created the most sensations for me, but I'm not sure how much it was doing for her.

She went back to sliding back and forth, and playing with her own nipples. She tried bouncing up and down, but soon tired.

- "Getting tired?" I asked her.

- "Yeah." she agreed. "Your turn on top."

We traded places, and I slid back into her with one long, smooth stroke. Kasia raised her legs up, to give us even deeper penetration. Finally, she lifted her legs straight up, and planted the soles of her little feet on my chest.

I began thrusting into her, a little harder, a little faster each time. Kasia was encouraging me: "Yeah, yeah, like that. Like that."

I took hold of her legs, and used them to pull myself forward as I drove my cock into her. And then I came with a grunt, flooding the inside of the condom with semen. Kasia was still hunching, thrusting herself against me. I ground my pelvis against hers, and reached forward to tweak her nipple. That did it. Kasia groaned, and threw her head back on the pillow. Her legs suddenly spasmed, and she nearly pushed me off the bed.

We lay side by side, listening to each other's ragged breathing.

- "That was incredible." I said, as soon as I could. "You're incredible."

- "You're pretty good yourself." She replied. "We can call that one a tie." Then she raised herself on one elbow, and smiled at me. "Unless you think you can go another round later ..."

*************************************

It was very difficult to decide which category this fit into: romance, or erotic couplings. Please let me know if you think I got it wrong.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,338 Followers