Gamers Pt. 02

Story Info
But then he loses one.
5.2k words
4.76
62.7k
50

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,292 Followers

I wanted to stay with Kasia all night, but she reminded me that her parents would ground her for life if she came in past 1:00 on a week night. She was, after all, barely 19, and still considered the 'baby' of the family.

I walked her home, high on emotion, after the most wonderful sexual experience of my young life.

- "When can I see you again?" I asked.

- "You mean, when can you get me into bed again?" Kasia laughed.

- "No, I meant -"

- "Just kidding, Dean. I know what you meant. Tomorrow night. Gaming with the girls." she said.

- "But they're out of town. Aren't they?"

- "Patricia and Angie are. But Vee will be there. And I have other friends. You'll meet them tomorrow night. Tonight, actually. And after the game ... who knows?"

She made me stop short of her house again, but then gave me a passionate kiss.

- "Tonight." she said, softly, pressing her fingers to my lips. Then she was gone.

Thursday night with the girls. And Kasia. Then Friday night with the guys. How was I going to keep a straight face? That got me wondering what Les would say, now that Kasia and I were ... what to call it? Dating? An item? These terms sounded lame, after the glory we had experienced together.

Lovers? More accurate, and more satisfying. But I couldn't picture telling my childhood friend that his baby sister and I were lovers. Well, sufficient unto the day ... no doubt Kasia would know how to tell her family about us when she was ready.

The day crawled by, but Thursday night finally came. When I arrived at the apartment, Kasia was there with another girl. She introduced us. Lucy was a slender redhead, a few inches taller than Kasia. She wore extra-thick black eye makeup, which gave her a bit of a Goth look, but none of the other trappings: no piercings, no leather. Instead of black, she wore an orange t-shirt tucked into her jeans.

It was a bit odd, talking to Lucy. She kept her head down, so that her long red hair covered half of her face, including one eye. The other eye looked up at me from underneath a veil of hair. It was mildly disconcerting. She was also very quiet, and left me to do most of the talking.

We were rescued by a loud knock on the door. It was Vee, preceded by a most unusual-looking girl. She was about the same height as Vee - maybe 5'4" or 5'5". But that was all they had in common.

Vee was pale-skinned, with mousy light brown hair, and no makeup. The other girl was an exotic creature. She had toffee-coloured skin, and long, unruly black hair which she had made no effort to style or even brush. She was wearing purple lipstick, and purple eye-shadow. She had deep brown eyes, and a patrician nose that would have made Julius Caesar proud. She put her hands on her hips, and looked down her nose at me.

- "This is him?" she asked Kasia. She had a deep voice.

- "This is Dean. Dean, meet Jasmine. We all call her Jazz."

- "Pleased to meet you." I answered. But before the words were out of my mouth, she had moved into the kitchen, pulling a bottle out of her bag.

- "Hey Dean." said Vee. Next to her slender, dark-skinned friend, Vee looked pale and chunky. She also looked a little down.

- "Hi Vee." I said. "You alright?"

- "Yeah." she answered. "Just tired. Too much work." She brushed back a loose lock of hair. "Thanks for asking, though."

- "What are we playing?" asked Jazz. "Hey Luce." she added, greeting the redhead.

This was certainly a very different group from the first one. Patricia had always been upbeat, even peppy, and Angie had all of the social graces. Now we had a tired Vee, the slightly weird, silent redhead, and the dominant Jazz, whose most common facial expression seemed to be a sneer.

Vee must have noticed the somewhat bemused look on my face. "Lucy and Jazz used to be Goths." she said. "But they dropped out."

Kasia got them seated, and called on me to explain the rules. We were playing Hot Air Racer. It occurred to me immediately that Patricia and Angie would have loved this game; I had no idea what these new girls would think.

Each player has a hot air balloon, and they draw cards representing their crew. Each crew member adds a bonus, whether to speed, or to trouble-shooting, or they bring along extra tools or cargo. But one of the most important things about your crew is their weight.

Players also draw cards representing the cargo they will carry. Some of it is simply ballast, to be jettisoned in order to increase altitude, while the rest consists of articles which score points if you can deliver them across the finish line.

There are dice rolls to determine the wind currents, and event cards which provide bonuses like a sudden gust of wind, or penalties. Finally, there are pieces of equipment, and the ever-popular 'screw your neighbour' type of cards.

It's fairly simple, and one of those games where strategy accounts for only about one quarter of your success. The other three quarters is pure luck, so it's a good intro to gaming for newbies.

Kasia was, as always, fiery and competitive. Lucy said very little, but she seemed to be calculating the odds before playing her hand. Jazz did everything with a flourish, slapping the cards on the table. She drew a disproportionate number of 'screw your neighbour' cards, and for some reason played them all on me.

The first couple were no big deal, and I accepted them without comment. I was the lone male, after all. By the fourth one, though, I had to ask.

- "Really?" I said.

Jazz looked down her nose at me again. "What?"

I pointed at the card, which would force me to dump my most valuable piece of cargo.

- "Kasia said you're a good player." she said, with a shrug. "I'm just making sure that you don't win this time."

- "You certainly are." I agreed.

Kasia won by a healthy margin. That left Jazz scratching her head. "Hmm." she said. "Maybe I should've shared the wealth, there."

- "You got too many of those negative cards." I said. "Good for sinking me, but they didn't do you much good."

- "Rematch. Kasia, you are going down this time." said Jazz.

- "In your dreams." replied Kasia. But she glanced at me. "OK with you, Dean?"

I really wanted Kasia's friends to leave, so that I could get her alone. But I was far too polite to say so. Besides, the game wasn't that long, and it was still early.

Jazz had caught the interplay between us. "Yeah - we get it. We won't stay all night."

This time around, Jazz sent Kasia a couple of her nuisance cards, but I didn't escape unscathed. "Sharin' the wealth." sang Jazz, as she dropped a minor disaster on me.

Lucy got out to an early lead. Vee seemed distracted, or depressed - I couldn't tell for sure, but her heart wasn't in it. Kasia and Jazz fought each other, with a running commentary featuring lots of trash talking. I got a good run of cards, and some lucky dice rolls for wind, and managed to sneak past Lucy at the end.

- "Damn it! I should've kept giving you those shitty cards." said Jazz. "Alright. I definitely want a rematch. But how about a game with more strategy - less dependent on luck?"

- "In two weeks, you mean?" asked Kasia.

- "Yeah. I'm up for that. How about you, Vee? Luce?"

Lucy nodded, but Vee had to decline. "I have to work."

The other girls finally said their goodbyes, and left. The moment they were out the door, Kasia launched herself at me. Her ice blue eyes were sparkling as she attacked the buttons on my shirt. Then she changed her mind, and went for my belt and zipper. She pulled my jeans down. I managed to get one foot clear before she pushed me into a chair.

Kasia stood up straight, and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Her chest was heaving, inside a lacy white bra. She reached behind her back to unclasp it. Then the skirt came off, revealing her skimpy panties. Kasia dipped a hand inside her panties, and started fingering herself.

I removed my pants and underwear completely, and then settled in to watch what she would do next. She surprised me. Kasia slipped her panties down, but only to a point just above her knees. Then she spread her legs, stretching the waistband of her panties between them. She looked me in the eye, and smiled.

Kasia raised a hand, and stuck two fingers in her mouth. Her other hand came up as well, to grasp her breast, and squeeze it. Then she took two wet fingers, glistening with saliva, and rubbed them over her pussy lips. I realized that I was stroking my cock as I watched her.

She inserted a finger into her vagina - and then a second. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were still on me. She was excited to have me watching her. But I was done looking. I surged to my feet, and stepped towards her. I yanked those panties down. Grabbing her ankle, I lifted it, and pulled her panties right off her leg.

I seized a tit in each hand, and leaned forward to plant my mouth on hers. It wasn't a kiss - more of an invasion with my tongue. Kasia grabbed my cock in both hands. I slid my hands down her sides, and reached around to grab her ass. I kneaded her cheeks a couple of times, and then lifted her up.

My intention was to carry her into Patricia's bedroom, and to ravish her there. But Kasia was so tiny, so light, that I could raise her up to my eye level, and kiss her again. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and put her hands on my shoulders. At that height, my swollen member was sticking almost straight up. The head was stuck in the crease between her ass cheeks.

Inspiration struck me. I lifted her just a little higher, freeing the tip of my cock. It was so erect, so engorged, that it slapped back against my belly. I thrust my hips forward, and tried to lower her onto my cock. Kasia moaned, and reached down between our bodies. She took hold of my erection, and steered me in. She rubbed the head against her wet lips, and then inserted it. I was inside her. I groaned.

- "You make me crazy." she said. Then she started bucking, trying to get me deeper.

It was easy enough to simply lift her, with my hands under her ass, and then to lower her, down onto my hard cock. Up, and then down. I lifted her a bit higher, and took her nipple into my mouth. Kasia squealed.

She didn't weigh very much, but I had an urgent desire to plant her on her back, and plough into her. I started walking, with Kasia still perched on my dick. I misjudged my course a little, ending up a few feet wide of the door.

No problem: I wedged her up against the wall, and pressed her against it. I ground my pelvis against hers, and thrust my tongue into her mouth. Kasia was pinned against the wall, unable to move, with my dick inside her. And she appeared to be loving it.

I have to say that I was, too. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever pictured myself doing these sorts of things with a real woman. OK - maybe in my dreams. But for real? Kasia was a sexual fantasy come true, who inspired me to attempt what I would never have dared.

Baser nature took over. I pulled her off the wall, and carried her into the bedroom. I dumped her on the bed. Not wanting to fall on top of her, and possibly crush her, I may have dropped Kasia from a little too high. Shebounced.But not for long. I was between her legs a moment later, spreading them apart, and wedging my swollen cock between her gaping pussy lips. She grunted as I lunged into her.

Then it was a tangle of jerking limbs, thrusting hips, and squeezing, plucking hands. There was no finesse whatsoever. I just piled into her as fast as I could.

- "Aaargh!" That sound came from me, I think, as I went off inside her. I may have passed out after that.

When I opened my eyes, I was lying on my back. Kasia was beside me, one hand supporting her hand as she watched me.

- "Hey there, Sleepy. Time to get dressed." she said.

- "Was I out long?" I asked.

- "Not really. But we have to get going."

- "That was incredible." I said.

- "You're telling me." she said. "I'll be walking funny all day tomorrow."

I rolled on my side to look at her. "Can I see you tomorrow night?" I asked.

- "Tomorrow is Friday. It's your game night."

- "I can miss one. I'd rather be with you." I said.

She laughed. "You'd rather beinme." Then she got serious. "No, I couldn't make you miss game night. The guys will be expecting you."

- "Will you be there?" I asked. It would be a bit awkward, with her brother and the other guys there, but I just wanted to see her.

- "Sorry. I'll be out." she said. "I may be home later, though."

- "What about Saturday, then?"

Kasia made a little grimace. "I can't on Saturday. I have this ... family thing. Can't get out of it."

- "Sunday?" I realized that I was beginning to sound a little needy, but the word was out my mouth, beyond recall, before I could help it.

- "Patricia and Angie will be back." said Kasia. "We won't be able to use their place."

She was thinking only of sex. I tried to make her understand that while I wanted that too - oh, how I wanted it - I also liked being with her. I wanted to take her out, go on dates, hold her hand.

- "We'll see." she said. "Maybe not Sunday, though. I have to do schoolwork at some point. Besides, my Mom will start to get suspicious if I'm out all the time."

I didn't want to press her, so I let it drop. We got dressed, and I walked her home. As usual, she left me about a hundred yards from her place. But she gave me a kiss that curled my toes, first.

***************************************

Friday night with the guys went well. Without Kasia there to distract me, I played a solid game of Roman Empire, and won cleanly, despite Les and Gerry's best efforts. Max was barely in it from the beginning.

- "Sorry, guys." he apologized. "Don't know where my head was. Girl troubles."

- "You can tell us." offered Gerry. "What are friends for?"

- "Nah. I'll figure it out. Thanks, though."

- "Well, how about we do something tomorrow night?" suggested Les. "Who's up for a movie?"

- "I'm in." said Gerry.

- "Sounds good." said Max.

I bit my tongue. I had been about to ask Les how he could go out, when he had that 'family thing'. Was it a surprise? It wasn't his birthday. What the hell was Kasia talking about? How could there be a 'family thing' that her brother didn't know about? Her cousins? Her aunt?

That's when I realized all three of my buddies were staring at me.

- "Dean! Where did you go?" asked Gerry.

- "Sorry." I mumbled. "Yeah - I'm good for tomorrow."

***************************************

I called Kasia on Sunday, to ask if she was free the next day.

- "Oh, I wish I could." she said. "But Mom's on the warpath, 'cause I was out late last night."

- "That family thing? How did it go?" I asked, feeling like a shit as I set a trap for her.

- "What? Oh, no - it wasn't exactly family. My girlfriends. We were over at Lucy's." There was just a shadow of a pause before she said 'Lucy's'. Or was it my imagination?

"Listen - I better go. I'll call you when I'm back in Mom's good books."

I couldn't figure it out. Kasia and I needed to have a good talk, in private. At the very least, I had to ask her what was going on. She had fucked my brains out two nights in a row, but didn't have time to see me? And why had she said 'family' when she meant girlfriends? If there was an explanation, I wanted to hear it.

So I did a foolish thing. Knowing that she had Tuesday afternoons off, I sat in the quad, and waited for her to come out of her morning lab. It was her last class of the day, so she should be free to grab a coffee, and sit down with me.

I wasn't expecting her to be with someone.

I especially wasn't expecting a guy. He looked like a jock, carrying his gym bag, with a couple of rackets sticking out. And I certainly didn't expect him to have his arm around her. It was too late, though - I was already on my way towards them.

The guy stopped, and she turned to face him, which put her back to me. It was pretty clear that she hadn't seen me. As I drew near, she stood up on tiptoes to kiss him. As they kissed, the guy slid his hand down to her backside, and grabbed a handful of her ass.

I stopped. This was a bad idea. Unfortunately, I was too damned close to them. When they broke their kiss, the guy saw me looking at them, standing there like a complete idiot.

- "Can I help you?" he asked, a bit confused.

That's when Kasia turned around. She immediately blushed. But I have to give her credit: she recovered very quickly, very smoothly.

- "Oh! Hi, Dean. Marco - this is my brother's friend, Dean." she said.

I have played a lot of games. And lost a lot of them, too. Even when I won, that meant that I got to watch somebody else lose. All of those games have taught me quite a bit about losing.

Sometimes, you keep playing, and keep fighting, even in a hopeless cause, because ... well, what the hell else is there to do? Other times, you keep fighting so that your opponent can savor their victory. Nobody likes a quitter, they say, and I can attest to that. It's disappointing, sometimes, when your opponents concede the match just as you finally start to win. I don't like when it's done to me, so there are occasions when I'll keep defending long after the issue has been decided. The score is 42-3 in the 4th quarter? Keep playing your best.

There is also something to be said for holding out to the last second, and praying for a miracle. It worked for Frederick the Great, and I've seen quite a few successful Hail Mary passes.

But there are times when there is absolutely nothing to be gained by prolonged resistance. If Les is kicking my ass, for example, there is no point in making Gerry and Max watch as I delay the inevitable. We could simply shake Les' hand, and set up another game so that everybody can play.

On this occasion, it was Les' sister who was kicking my ass. I couldn't for the life figure out why. But it didn't matter. This wasn't going to end well. It had the potential to get really ugly, too.

That's why I simply shook the guy's hand, and said: "Hi Marco. Nice to meet you. Sorry - I'm late for class."

And I left them standing there. I went into the building, and straight out the other side.

***************************************

Kasia called me within an hour. I didn't answer. The texts started coming, but I didn't answer any of those, either. They were all pleas to call her, or to meet.

I wasn't trying to hurt her, or to make her feel guilty. I was trying to protect myself from getting hurt any more. I had really hoped that Kasia would be my girlfriend, but it was finally clear to me that she had never wanted that. I didn't understandwhatshe wanted.

The greatest sexual adventure of my life was over. Would I ever have that confidence, that willingness to experiment, with another woman? On the positive side, all I could think of was that I wouldn't have to tell Les that I was fucking his sister.

Fortunately, Kasia wasn't home the next two times we played at Les' house, which probably spared us some embarrassing moments. That also gave me a month to get over my hurt feelings. It wasn't nearly long enough, but at least the wound wasn't an open sore anymore.

But two weeks after that, we had a Tuesday night at their house. Les was acting a bit weird. I was very surprised when Kasia came out to say hello. She was dressed more conservatively, and seemed downcast. She didn't make eye contact with me. After a brief exchange of comments with Max and Gerry, she went back through the kitchen.

Once she was gone, Gerry had to ask: "What's up with your sister, man? She OK?"

- "She made a mistake." said Les. He clearly did not want to discuss it. "My parents are very unhappy with her - can we leave it at that?"

Even Gerry caught the message in Les' tone. Nobody pressed for details.

***************************************

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,292 Followers
12