All Comments on 'Gamers Pt. 02'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mysteryman196mysteryman196about 8 years ago
Not Fast Enough!!!

You're not writing fast enough! LOL Just kidding. Please keep it coming. I'm enjoying this story, like your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Twist

Pity about Kasia, but looks like Dean has an opportunity for his two loves, gaming and his new found sex life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
...

You had me hooked until page 2 then it turned to shit , ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good read this AM Thanks for the effort.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

Could you explain what I was doing right until page 2, and then where it 'went to shit'?

If it's something that I'm willing and able to fix ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stuff, ignore unsubstantiated criticism.

Really clever story, keep going! If some toad can't think long enough to give you an example of what is wrong, skip it and consider what it's worth - - nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Enjoying the story. Ignore the criticism.

gara5289gara5289almost 8 years ago

Great story and while i knew something was up i did not expect what happened. Way to keep it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Onto the next!

FknRaFknRaalmost 8 years ago
THANKYOU FOR THE "GETTING TESTED"

The ex-wife decided she liked lots of dick behind my back before I found out. The wait for STD results is one of the most nerve wracking, probably second only to an "I'm Late" test. But thankyou for showing the responsible side of life. Getting tested matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tested

This is probably the only dirty story I've ever read where someone gets tested for STIs. Good for you for normalizing. Also there story was hot.

cavalier68cavalier68over 4 years ago
wow....

ok i gotta say i felt the guys pain it took me back to those days...you have an incredible gift with words i cant wait to read the rest of the story...keep up the good work

sirelcsirelcover 4 years ago
Way too close to the quick

Been some time since I was in college. This however brings back a few very not so great memories. Stupid shit happens in college, but nobody has the right to hurt someone that badly due to their stupidity.

Good writing on a subject that so many go through. The class pump always has issues, but finding you're in love with a slut... wow you wrote this well.

CheeachaserCheeachaserabout 3 years ago

Well, that happens. For me, it was at the point when despite always wanting to meet, all we did was have sex, on the 'third date', I said that it was obvious that was all they (singular) were with me for, and that I was calling it off.

My sister had acted like this, and our friends being mutual, I was in on the gossip before I graduated.

No thanks.

FuckyouzeusFuckyouzeusabout 3 years ago

Whoa....oa...oo. That was a sharp turn we just made. But something tells me Kasie is still gonna be the protagonist

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a surprise Kasia was a complete slut. Serves her right, but now she has introduced our hero to all the girls and l think he’ll do just fine in this fertile garden. Kasia the little bitch will miss out and get left behind.

5/5 for the bitch getting her comeuppance

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

I can tell you Dean is not the only one who got into a situation similar to the one you describe. Been there done that, got the official key ring, coffee mug and t-shirt. Great story!

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk11 months ago

2 stars. don't like lying in a relationship to date others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gamers Pt. 01 Previous Part
Gamers Series Info