All Comments on 'Gamers Pt. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Enjoying the series. Keep it up!

AhazuraAhazuraabout 8 years ago
very fun read

This is a great read with great characters. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Once again playing to your strengths while simultaneously stretching your range in new directions. Your series keep getting better as you go -- keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Great Read

Thoroughly enjoying your story. So is Dean going to end up with each of his new found friends as Jazz dropped a hint that more than just her are interested in him (like The Bridge Club)? Seeing a new chapter has been posted by you always injects some enthusiasm into my reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just a gut feeling

why do i sense vee and dean are going to be a thing by the end of this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eh

Him being a nerd through and through turned me off. Maybe he's fit or at least not chubby because girls like Kasia and Jazz are attracted to him. But at least show him working out or do something physical. He only plays games, and boring ones at that. Even his interactions with the girls make him just a friend material. Kasia and Jazz's attraction was really out of the blue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: "EH"

you'd be surprised how many of us non working out nerds get laid and get good reviews. It's because we read. And we don't just fuck for our own pleasure. We may not be the prettiest, but we make sure the lady comes first, and second, and third...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Former health teacher & biologist here...

Sorry to be a bummer, but even though Dean got tested, HIV can be in his (any newly infected person's) blood for up to six months before it begins to register in subsequent tests. To protect any other partner, he'd need to be really careful about wearing a condom for the next six months, then get retested (hopefully with another negative result), and finally NEVER have sex without a condom (or an exclusive partner) again. Speech over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To good to just spank and move on.

One of the few literotica stories that I've read and enjoyed as a story instead of just tasty smut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The writing in the story is good with nice character development, but there is far too much detail about in the game playing. It’s becoming tedious and hurting the progression of the erotic development of the story.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 3 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry that you don't enjoy the gaming. To me, it's like sports. I've heard it said that sports build character. I have to respectfully disagree. I've played hockey, soccer, baseball & softball, curling, flag football ... and quite a few more.

Sports REVEAL character. And so do games. That's what all those passages are about.

DefluerDeflueralmost 3 years ago

Aspern, you're doing a great job. I keep reading your stories and telling myself I gotta write a D&D one.

Also as far as the "to much detail" I felt there was a lot of character stuff in there too that made it all important.

The "Eh" guy saying MC needs to be hotter? Nope, he's surprised that ladies like him, because he's being outgoing. I had to deal with the same shit. And maybe the descriptions are filtered through him, they are attractive, but only beautiful to that level to him.

Anyways, keep writing Aspern. I don't have much time for reading but I'm making my way through your works happily.

GoMikeyGoMikeyalmost 3 years ago

Old D&D'er here.....love that you used game play for character development. and you character development s why I enjoy all your stories!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I think you're doing a grand job, gaming and character devopment balancing each other beautifully. Keep it up!!

ActingupActingupabout 2 years ago

I’m really enjoying this. I’m just wondering if the girls are really satisfied in his last two sexual encounters? He’s considerate otherwise, but he seems to just go for it then pass out.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

He going to work his way thru them all one by one. Which one will he end up with?

Either Lucy, Trish or even Vee is my bet.

But l think Trish

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gamers Pt. 02 Previous Part
Gamers Series Info