Gamers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,337 Followers

Her skin was flawless, and her breasts were awesome. They were bigger than I had expected, round, and firm, and full. On such a slender woman, they seemed large, like ripe fruit. Her tits perched high on her chest, with brown nipples achingly erect. She was smiling at me.

I stepped forward, and then went to one knee in front of her. I ran my hands up both of her legs, from her ankles to her knees, up her thighs to her hips. I took hold of her thong, and pulled it down - all the way down, and over her platform heels.

- "Are these uncomfortable?" I asked, with my hand on her shoe. My voice sounded unnaturally hoarse to me, thick with lust.

- "A bit." she answered. "But leave them on."

I ran my hands up her legs again, slowly, feeling her smooth skin under my fingertips. I looked straight at her pussy. She was clean-shaven, and an 'innie': the outer lips tucked in, rather than spread out. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue.

Jazz snapped to attention, as if she had been stung. She put one hand on my forehead, and pushed me away.

- "No!" she said. "I'm not fresh! Not even close."

- "I don't care." I mumbled, leaning forward again.

She straight-armed me away. "I do." she said. Jazz pulled me to my feet. She looked up into my eyes, from only inches away. "That's really sweet, Dean. But I've been dancing, and sweating all night. I wouldn't be comfortable. You can go down on me another time. But right now, one of us has way too many clothes on."

With that, Jazz began to undress me. She unbuttoned my shirt, and ran her long nails over my nipples - which I found very arousing. I couldn't help myself: I had to reach out and cup those glorious breasts. They were as full and ripe, and firm as they looked. I brushedmyfingernails overhernipples, and she shivered.

She slid my sports coat over my shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. Shirt and tie soon followed. She ran her fingernails over the bulge in my pants while I weighed her breasts. Then she unfastened my belt. She opened my pants, and slid her hand into my boxers. She had no trouble finding my blood-engorged member.

I tried to help by pushing my pants and underwear down, as Jazz began sliding her hand up and down the length of my cock. She let go of it, and raised her hands to her lips. Then she resumed stroking my cock, this time with a handful of saliva, which she spread all over it.

Then she kissed me, for the first time. It was neither timid, nor tender. Jazz assaulted me orally. She plunged her tongue into my mouth, and swirled it about. Then she withdrew it, and sucked onmytongue. Moments later, she pulled back, and then applied another coating of saliva to my dick.

Jazz suddenly turned around, and leaned forward on her kitchen counter. She presented me with her beautiful ass. I know that I'm probably more of a breast man, but those succulent ass cheeks were absolutely spectacular. I reached out to put my hands on them.

Jazz then slowly shifted her feet, spreading her legs, and presenting me with a perfect view of her hairless pussy. She turned her head, to look at me over her shoulder. Her brown eyes were smoldering.

- "Time to fuck." she growled.

Somehow I got my pants off one ankle, and applied some of my own saliva on top of hers, to further lubricate my cock. I placed the head against her pussy lips, and rubbed it up and down. Jazz was too impatient for that; she reached behind, took hold of my dick, and tucked it inside her. I put my hands on her hips, and thrust it all of the rest of the way in.

One of us groaned. Maybe we both did. She was wet, inside. Very wet, and very hot. I pulled back, and then thrust back into her.

Jazz was no passive partner. After my third stroke, she began thrusting back at me. She increased the pace, until she was practically lunging, firing her ass back so that it slapped into my lower belly.

I took a firmer hold of her hips, and began plunging my cock into her humid depths. It was incredibly exciting, as I imagined myself fucking the Amazon Queen. She was growing more frantic, too, moving her ass in circles, and then slamming it back into me. Whatever plans I might have had to impress her with finesse simply vanished. I just wanted to cram as much of my cock into her as I possibly could, as quickly as possible.

Jazz started grunting, keeping time with our lunges and the loud slaps as our bodies collided. She put her head down, and gripped the edges of the counter. I wanted to get into her even deeper. I ran my fingernails up her back, and grabbed her by the shoulders. I pulled back on her shoulders, dragging her towards me as I drove my cock into her from behind.

I felt the most surprising sensation as Jazz reached back, through her legs, and gently cupped my balls. It wasn't the feeling, so much as the idea - and the visual - that sent me over the edge. I came instantly, blasting cum inside her. I must have forgotten that she was on the pill, because I panicked and pulled out, so that the next powerful jets of come sprayed across her ass.

It was such a powerful orgasm that my knees went weak. I ended up lying atop her, pressing her into the countertop.

Somehow Jazz got out from under me. She got a towel and wiped us both off. She removed her dress entirely, and stripped the rest of my clothes off.

- "You're staying here." she said. "I'll drive you home. Later."

She got us both into her little bed, tucked in together, naked. I was completely drained, limp as a noodle all over. Jazz spooned with me, and pulled my arm around her. I had just enough sense to put my hand on her hip, and stroke her leg. I used the last of my fading energy to kiss her ear, and her neck.

- "You're amazing." I whispered.

- "Kasia's a moron." I heard her say, just before I fell asleep.

******************************

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,337 Followers