All Comments on 'Gamers Pt. 08'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 8 years ago
Finally

Finally get the pairing that you have been working towards since the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes!!!

You planted the seed some chapters ago. Nice to see it grow. Thank you very much for your excellent stories and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

And -- cue the dramatic prairie dog! (dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuun~!)

Another good installment. My wish is for Dean not to mess up everything by insisting on doing his grad school in Sydney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So...

since she loves him, she thinks going out with his best friend is a good idea? Sure seems like not one of these women has much of a brain...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was waiting

I was so shocked in the last chapter when Dean hooked up with Angie, glad to hopefully see Dean and Vee together in the next installment. Love the series

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
It was in the cards

Sorry, had to do it. Vee's gift to Dean was as heartfelt and meaningful as Jazz's. Dean just didn't have the context. What's the boy gonna do???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vee

I was captivated by this story from the beginning, But I was elated to see my name in your story!!! I rarely ever see anyone use the name "Vee" if at all. Then you would describe her has an artist, shy and introverted and I fell out of my chair!!!! I have not read the next chapter yet. I'm so excited to see what's next!!! Fantasies have gone wild here.... I love this story so much and looking forward to the next read...

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Saw that coming. Doesn't mean it wasn't treat! Another 5. Wonderful story.

GuyGamerGuyGamerover 1 year ago

Saw that coming ever since she drew the Amazon cards for him. I've been hoping they get together personally but I get the feeling Jazz will be making a comeback at some point. Guess I'll have to continue reading the rest of the entries in this story now :)

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

At last, l have been waiting for this to happen for several chapters now.

It’s time for Dean to grow up and move on. Vee is perfect for him, she always was.

He has to get his head out of his arse, and realise Jazz is not coming back. She and he need to move on and get on with their lives.

Come on, let’s see these young’uns find each other and quickly too.

5/5

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Interesting, I felt the cards were a clue, but also creates a real problem with his friend Max. I am curious to see how you work it out. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4331 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gamers Pt. 07 Previous Part
Gamers Series Info