All Comments on 'Gamers Pt. 09'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good angst

The love for Jazz and her love for him is obvious. It will be interesting to see how you reconcile all the different romantic possibilities. I definitely see a chance with the games becoming so popular for him to start visiting Australia and for Jazz to come back to the states.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

As per your usual high standards, it was an excellent read. I do miss some of the wry humour that was part of your earlier stories. Not complaining as I really love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*****

Another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She's no DD

Vee needs to try a 32G, then she might be comfortable in a bra.

Great story, but if you start quoting facts you need to at least attempt to get them right. Not even the US has a 37 back size for bras, like the UK it is even numbers only.

Madmack37Madmack37over 2 years ago

This is my second read through so I kind of remember we’re it goes but I was struck by how the storyline reminds me of Cerano De Bergerac. Jazz, of course, playing the title role.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Excellent, tho l must say l am no fan of massive tits, finding them a turn off. My brother’s wife’s and her sisters all have humongous tits as does her daughter. All of them complain bitterly about their tits and the severe backache they cause. Constant pain every day as they get older. They find their tits a turn off as well.

When younger l went out with my share of big titted women. They all complained of the same problem. All wanted breast reduction surgery.

So, l find that a writers dream tits in a story do nothing for me.

But l love this story, so 5/5

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

I am not a fan of big tits but the sex is hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story but reading this episode made me a bit less enthusiastic. Vee’s size is just too much and makes it less hot, IMHO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gamers Pt. 08 Previous Part
Gamers Series Info