Gamers Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,314 Followers

- "Slower." I told her.

She blushed, but did as I asked. She took her time, making a big production of undoing each button. I was suddenly very glad that I had met Kasia and Jazz - and Angie, for that matter - before I had connected with Vee. I got the definite impression that she needed a confident, take-charge sort of guy - which I most definitely was not, a year ago.

When Vee pulled off the flannel shirt, it was to reveal a sort of silken shift, with thin straps. It was black, and showed several inches of cleavage. More surprising, to me, was the fact that I could see hard nipples beneath it.

I looked up at her face. "You don't wear a bra?"

- "Sometimes." she said, still blushing. "I have ... umm, large breasts. Sometimes a bra lifts and accentuates. If you know what I mean ..."

- "Keep going." I instructed, sounding like a visiting Professor of Stripology.

She hesitated.

- "You are absolutely beautiful." I told her. "Keep going."

Vee peeled the black shift over her head.

I sucked in a breath. Holy Mother of .... pardon my blasphemy, but Vee had enormous tits. Breasts. Fun bags. Jesus Christ! They hung low on her chest, and I had never seen anything remotely like that. Kasia had nice ones, Jazz had perfect breasts, and Angie was chesty. But Vee was in a league of her own.

She let me look my fill, smiling shyly.

- "37." she said.

That shocked me out of my deep appraisal. "Pardon?"

- "37 D. My measurement. Double D, sometimes. You were wondering, I think."

That's exactly what I had been doing.

- "How tall are you?" I wondered.

- "5' 31/2"." she said. "One hundred and five."

There is no way that a girl her size should have breasts so big. They were huge. And soft. And heavy. I know, because she sat back down on the bed, and let me touch them. I couldn't stop looking at her chest.

- "I'm sorry." I said. "I didn't realize ..."

- "I'm glad you like them." she said. "They're heavy sometimes, and at certain times they can be overly sensitive. I can't jog, and I don't play tennis. I usually try to hide them, because I don't want to know for my boobs. But ifyoulike them ..."

There was no answer to that. I was simply mesmerized. Her breasts were full, ripe, melons, with pink areolae the size of coasters. She waited patiently as I continued my examination.

Well, fuck this, I thought. This wasn't going to be the last time I saw Vee naked. More importantly, it was the first. I didn't want to concentrate on her admittedly exceptional breasts. Our first time together was about so much more.

- "You're still overdressed." I said.

Vee quickly stood, and peeled down her pants. She was wearing pink panties.

- "Off." I said.

- "What about you?" she asked.

- "Off." I repeated.

She acquiesced.

- "You're beautiful." I breathed. I pulled her on to my lap, and kissed her again. Yes, I caressed her breasts, and discovered that I couldn't encompass one in my hand - they overflowed. But I moved on quickly enough. I laid her back on her bed, and kissed her ankles, and then her instep.

From there, I moved rapidly up her leg. Vee was neatly shaved. Her outer lips were thin, almost like flaps, or ailerons on an aircraft. I have no idea why I thought of that. But they swelled as I licked and sucked on them, spreading away gracefully like gull wings. I was in no hurry, and ate her pussy like a buffet dinner, sampling everything it had to offer.

Vee was lying back on her bed, one hand clutching the pillow beneath her head. The other hand was pinching her own nipple. From this angle, her breasts appeared simply prodigious. She came hard, before I had even gone to work seriously on her clit. Her thighs tightened alarmingly around my head, and one of her hands came down to grasp me by the hair.

I let her recover for a moment while I peeled off my clothes. She watched me as I stripped off sweater, shirt, pants and boxers. Then I stopped, and swore.

- "I don't have a condom." I said. "I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting -"

- "I'm on the pill." she said.

I lay down atop her, and kissed her. Her arms came around me, spoiling my balance. She kissed me hard, and whispered in my ear. "Do you want me to go down on you?"

- "No." I said. "I want to make love with you."

She reached between us, and took hold of my erection. Vee guided me forward. She wasn't a virgin, and she was more than wet enough. I'm no porn star, in terms of size, but she was extremely tight. I got the head of my cock inside her, and then got stuck. I withdrew, and tried again. And again. On the fourth try, I slid all the way in.

It was glorious. She was hot, and wet, and tight, but silky smooth. Best of all, I was making love with a girl who loved me. The head rush alone was astounding. I'd like to tell you that I fucked her in eleven positions, for over an hour. The fact is, I came on the fourth stroke. She could feel it, and groaned, clutching me even tighter.

- "I'm sorry." I groaned.

- "Why are you sorry?" she asked.

- "Well ... I didn't last very long."

- "Dean! That was ... do you have any idea how long I've waited for this moment? I love you. That was wonderful."

I believed her. I was still mildly embarrassed, though. "I wanted to last longer. To give you an orgasm."

- "You did!" she said. "An amazing one."

- "I know. But ..."

- "No but." she insisted. She pulled my head close to hers, our eyes only inches apart. "I love you." she said. "We'll get better, and better. I'll make you practice until you get it right."

I laughed. "Did you just make a joke, Vee?"

- "Yes. And no." she said. "Stay here." With that, she slid out of bed, and left the room. She was back a moment later, with a warm, wet, face cloth. She cleaned off my cock and balls, and then she kissed me, her tongue invading my mouth.

Vee went down on me, sucking my semi-hard cock into her mouth. It didn't take her long to get me fully erect. Once that was achieved, she sat me up on the bed, facing the pillow. She sat in front of me, and lifted her legs over my thighs. Vee scootched forward, until the head of my cock was touching her pussy lips.

Her incredible breasts were right in front of me, accessible to hands and lips and tongue. She slid forward, and engulfed my entire length in her pussy. She was still really tight, but so wet, and with the additional lubrication of my first spend, I was able to glide into her.

We sat together, face to face, thrusting our hips and pelvises forward. It was indescribably good.

I forget what time I got home that night.

****************************************************************

Vee and I waited until Valentine's Day to go public. We went out that night, and had a nice evening together, even though it ended at the door to her apartment. Most of her roommates were single, and were at home.

There was one problem in our relationship, which I should have foreseen: Vee's schedule. She was still working part-time, putting in about 20 hours a week. That meant two nights, and sometimes three, as well as every Saturday. I couldn't monopolize all of her remaining time, either. She needed studio time, and her program was very demanding.

That meant that we were going to see each other only a couple of times a week, and that privacy was going to be an issue.

Les hosted the guys' game that Friday. I was a little nervous about announcing that Vee and I were now a couple. I arrived early, so that I could tell Les first. Kasia was there, though. Oh, what the hell, I thought - full speed ahead.

- "So ... I just wanted you to know: Vee and I are going out together."

Les just laughed. "We already know! A friend of Trisha's saw you on Valentine's Day. 'Very lovey-dovey' was the description we heard."

- "Crap! Does everybody know? I wanted to be the one to tell Max." I said.

- "Relax, Dean." said Les. "Everybodyknew that you and Vee was just a matter of time. Even Max knew that. He's cool with it."

- "And I'm very happy for you, too." said Kasia. She gave me a hug.

- "In other news ..." said Les. He held up two tickets.

- "Gamescon? You got them? Alright!" Only a couple of nerds like us could get excited about a gaming convention. Anybody could go, of course, and wander around, and visit the dealers' stalls, or watch games being played. But it was a lot more fun to actually play one of the demonstration games. Seats at those tables, though, were hard to come by.

- "Look closer." he said, handing me the tickets.

It took me a moment to notice the thick lettering across the bottom. 'PRESENTER', they said. "Why do they say that?"

Les smiled. "Because we're going to play Amazons at the convention."

- "What? How?"

- "Because I know Phil really well," (Phil owned a hobby shop downtown, one of the last of a vanishing breed) "and he knows a guy who helps to organize Gamescon. I applied eight months ago - and here's their answer." Les showed me two I.D. badges with our names on them.

"I probably should have told you first. Or asked you. But I thought a surprise would be better. And if we got turned down, you wouldn't need to know. You're not pissed off, are you?"

- "No." I said. "Just ... stunned, I guess."

- "They're going to love it." said Kasia. "It's a great game."

- "Thanks, Les. This ... I just need to wrap my head around it." I said.

- "You can do this. Easy." said Kasia. "Just like you introduced it to the girls at Angie and Trisha's place. You're always the one who introduces people to new games."

Gerry and Max arrived together. They were pumped to hear that we would be showing Amazons at the convention. The news about Vee and me came a distant second. Gerry was excited, though.

- "Awesome - we can double date again!"

- "What is it with you and double dating?" asked Max. You're like, obsessed, or something."

- "Two questions." said Kasia. "What are you playing tonight? And can I watch? Or play?"

- "That's three." said Les. "But it's okay with me if you play, if the other guys don't mind."

- "As long as you ally with me." Gerry insisted. "Maharajah - love the board."

So we played Maharajah. Kasia did ally with Gerry, so Les and Max teamed up against them. I got smoked.

*************************************************************************

I wanted to tell Jazz and Vee - though not necessarily in that order. Vee was working, and I didn't want to send her a text, or phone her. I would wait until tomorrow. But I could email Jazz in the early hours of the morning.

I told her everything that had happened this evening, from the guys' reaction to the news that Vee and I were dating, to Les' surprise. I admitted that I was nervous, but excited to be presenting at the convention.

To my surprise, she answered almost instantly.

That's AWESOME!!! You'll be a hit! Good news about the guys. Especially Max. But I'm not surprised. Vee was never particularly subtle about her feelings - you're the only one who didn't notice.

When is this convention? How many people show up? Do people dress up? Maybe you can get Les to dress like Hercules ...

I shouldn't have been surprised. It was late Saturday afternoon in Sydney. So I answered her questions. a) it's in May b) I don't know - a couple of thousand c) some cosplayers, but not as many as the comic or sci-fi cons d) if I can get Les to dress up, I will send you pictures

What time is it there? 3 a.m.? What are you doing?

'Talking to you.' I replied. I left out the part about staring at her portrait.

Thanks for the update. Go to bed

The next day, I picked Vee up after work. She had a waitressing job. The Friday nights were golden, in terms of tips, but on Saturdays the place was overrun with families. Poor tippers, for the most part, with snotty brats or hyperactive little mutants. She would be exhausted, footsore, with her patience worn down to nothing.

I had planned a little pampering.

My parents were at my Uncle and Aunt's place, celebrating Uncle Pete's birthday. They would be up late, drinking, and would therefore be staying overnight.

I took the bus downtown, and met Vee as her shift ended. Poor thing - she looked run down. I asked if she was hungry.

- "Not right away." she said. "But my feet are killing me. Can we sit down somewhere?"

I had asked her, in advance, to bring a comfortable change of clothing. She was a bit surprised when I called a cab.

"Where are you taking me?" she wanted to know.

- "All in good time. You look great." I told her.

- "I'm a mess." she objected.

Vee had her hair braided into a ponytail, which I though suited her quite nicely. She had a little bit of makeup on, and the smock she had to wear was a bit tight, and showed a fair amount of cleavage.

She was a bit more surprised when we pulled up in front of my house. Vee didn't have much of a poker face. She was feeling grubby and a little worn out - the opposite of romantic.

- "Relax." I said, after I had paid off the cabbie. "I have several things on the agenda this evening - but none of them involve taking advantage of you against your will. You need a thorough program of mood adjustment."

Once inside, I handed her a glass of white wine, and sat her down in the kitchen.

- "Vegetable stir-fry on basmati rice okay with you?" I asked.

- "You're going to cook?" she asked, with her first smile.

- "I sure hope so. Otherwise, we're both going to be hungry. But not right away. Sip your wine - I'll be right back." I ran down the hall and started Phase 2.

When I returned to the kitchen a few minutes later, I extended a hand and pulled her to her feet.

- "What now?"

- "Something I think you need more than food, at the moment." I said.

I led her to the bathroom, where I had arranged a hot bath. The lights were off, but I had half a dozen scented candles for atmosphere.

- "Milady's bath awaits."

- "Oh, Dean - thank you. This is very thoughtful." she said.

- "You deserve it. Would you like more wine?"

- "Are you trying to get me drunk?" she asked, coyly.

- "Of course." I answered. "But only a little bit at a time. You go ahead - I'll come and check on you in a while." I turned on a CD player with some gentle earth music.

I ran downstairs and turned on the dryer, then went back to the kitchen and started the rice. When I went back to the bathroom, Vee was happily settled in the tub. She still looked tired, but her smile showed me that her troubles were soaking away. Though she was lying back in the tub, her prodigious breasts were still sticking out, above the water.

She turned down my offer to wash her back, or scrub her toes.

- "I'll just enjoy this for a few more minutes." she said. "But I still don't know what I did to deserve this."

I knelt down beside the tub, and kissed her. "You make me happy. I want to make you happy, too." Then I got back up.

- "Don't leave me in here too long. I don't want to come out looking like a prune." she insisted.

A quick check on the rice, a few minutes to organize all of the other ingredients (all of my cutting and chopping was done earlier), and I was running back downstairs to take my bathrobe out of the dryer. It was so hot I could barely hold it.

I re-entered the bathroom, where Vee was luxuriating with her eyes closed.

- "How do you feel?" I asked her.

- "Like a princess." she said.

- "It's working, then." She accepted my help getting out of the tub. It was my pleasure to dry her off, gently, but thoroughly. She wasn't a very big girl, with one - or rather, two prominent exceptions. Her legs were slender and shapely, though short. Her ass was surprisingly tight. There was a generous swell to her waist and hips, but everything was in proportion - except for those massive breasts.

As tempting as it was to let my hands and lips wander, I concentrated on drying her off. Then I enveloped her in my warm bathrobe. She positively moaned as I wrapped it around her.

- "You look good enough to eat." I said. I kissed her, then, for a few moments. Then I led her to my room, which she hadn't seen before. (I had moved the portrait of Jazz)

I found her a thick pair of socks, a pair of my mother's silliest old slippers. Then in case her legs got cold, I made her wear a pair of my track pants, even though they were a hundred sizes too big for her. She took advantage of the moment to take a good look around at my posters and books. But she dutifully followed me back to the kitchen, shuffling along in huge slippers and track pants.

My bathrobe was also much too big for her. One great thing about that was it gaped open at the neck. When I settled her in a chair at the kitchen table, I realized that while I stood over her, I could see a marvelous expanse of her chest. In a way, it was even sexier than when she had been lying in the tub, fully exposed.

I plied her with wine while I cooked, and told her the first part of my news: that the guys weren't surprised that we were together, and that Max seemed to be taking it well.

- "That's a relief." she said. "I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I hope it won't be awkward when we get together as a group."

- "I don't think it will be." I said. "Nobody was surprised. They all seemed to think that you and I were somehow destined to be together."

She smiled at that. "That's sweet."

I managed to produce a reasonable stir fry, and served her a plate. She was beaming at me as I placed it in front of her.

- "Chopsticks, fork or spoon?" I asked.

- "Chopsticks first, please, but I may need the fork as a backup. Thank you so much. This is fantastic." she said.

- "It's just a stir fry."

- "Butyoumade it for me." she insisted.

I wasn't going to argue. Instead, I told her part two of my news, about the Gaming Convention, and Les' surprise. "So your cards will have a bigger audience. I bet they'll be a hit." Somehow, Vee's reaction was not quite what I had expected. She looked ... apprehensive?

Then it hit me.

- "Is it - the last card? The one with you on it?" That card was the most provocatively sexy, featuring an Amazon who looked like Vee, in a fighting crouch, with a weapon in each hand - and a massive rack. I was kicking myself mentally for not having thought about that.

"I'm sorry - I wasn't thinking. I can ... we can use six cards, and keep that one out."

- "No." she said. "It's fine. I don't think that anyone I know will be there. It's okay - really."

- "Only if you're sure." I said. "Say the word, and I'll pull it."

- "It's fine." she repeated.

I changed the subject. We started talking about school, and plans for the summer. After all, we had less than two months of school remaining. Vee ate most of the food, and complimented me several times.

- "Handsome, clever,anda cook. I may have to keep you." she laughed.

I cleared away the dishes, and brought her dessert - a little gelato to cleanse the palate. I fussed around her, making sure that she was warm enough, and comfortable. She put her hand on my arm, to stop me.

- "This is wonderful, Dean. Everything you did - it's perfect."

I sat down next to her, and kissed her. She tilted her head, but kept her hands in her lap, letting me dictate the intensity of our kiss. I started slowly, just tasting her lips, and enjoying the softness of her lips. I put one arm across the back of her chair, around her shoulder, and drew her a little closer to me.

That encouraged Vee to place one of her hands on my thigh. I sought her tongue with mine, and she began to respond. After a few minutes, I couldn't resist any longer. I slid my free hand under the bathrobe, and cupped her breast.

Or tried to, anyway. They were just so massive, so full and heavy. I reached further, tracing a path down her cleavage with my fingers, while my thumb circled her nipple. Vee clutched my thigh a little tighter, and started trying to suck on the end of my tongue.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,314 Followers