Gamers Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,293 Followers

I was in no hurry. We kissed, and tongue wrestled, while I caressed and fondled her magnificent breasts. After some time, it was Vee who became a little impatient. Her hand left my thigh, and sought out my zipper.

It wasn't part of my plan to get naked at the kitchen table.

- "Can I take you to my room?" I asked her.

- "I think you'd better." she whispered.

I carried her. She didn't weigh that much. I placed her gently on the edge of my bed, and took the silly slippers and thick socks off her feet. Then I peeled off the oversized track pants. She still wore the bathrobe, but it was wide open, concealing none of her voluptuous body from my gaze.

I knelt between her legs, and ran my hands up her thighs.

- "You don't have to." she whispered.

- "Part of my plan all along." I answered. Her pussy was already slightly swollen, a clear sign that she was aroused. I touched my tongue to the edge of her outer lip, and then did the same on the other side. I was in no hurry. A lingering kiss here, a short lick there ... when I raised my eyes, I saw that Vee had her mouth open, watching me with fascination.

Several minutes later, I licked her from bottom to top, and then back again. I drew little circles with the tip of my tongue, and then sucked her outer lip into my mouth. I also used my fingers to spread her lips wide, and probed deeper with my tongue.

Vee was short enough that I could easily reach her breasts even while I went down on her. While I teased her with my tongue, I could also caress the underside of her breast, or run my thumbs across her nipples.

She was gently rocking her hips, as if trying to get more pressure from my mouth. I picked up the pace, and squeezed her tits a little harder, too, lightly pinching her nipples. When I finally touched her clit, her whole body jerked.

I began flicking my tongue across her clit, and inserted a finger into her wetness. She was so keyed up by this time that it didn't take long for her to reach orgasm. She clutched my head with one hand, pulling my face into her crotch. Then she shuddered, and fell back on the bed.

I stroked her legs, and massaged her calves, and was just about to start on her foot when she jerked it away.

- "Ticklish." she said.

I released her, and stood up. I started to remove my own clothing. When I dropped my pants, and pushed down my underwear, Vee rolled over on her side, facing me, to get a better look. When I got my socks off, and stood up straight, my semi-erect cock was only a foot or so from her face.

Vee wasn't much of an initiator, nor was she sexually aggressive. In that way, she was completely unlike Jazz, or Kasia. But she was great at returning serve. She leaned forward, and took hold of my rod. She pulled me - by the dick - until I came closer, standing at the very edge of the bed. My cock was only inches from her mouth.

Then the little minx exhaled on the tip of my cock. I felt her warm breath, and my dick twitched in response. Then she licked the very tip. She lifted her head, and looked me in the eye. She smiled, a mischievous little grin that said she was perfectly willing to tease me as I had done to her.

Then she stuck out her tongue, and licked around the head of my cock. Three times she ran her tongue around the circumference, and then she engulfed the entire head in her mouth. I could feel the heat, and the wetness. She applied suction, gently.

Vee began to slide her mouth down the shaft, but it was an awkward angle. She pulled back, and stroked my length with her hand, while she considered the problem. She sat up.

She insisted that I sit on the bed, instead of her, with my back against the headboard. She tilted my pillow sideways behind me.

Then she went to the end of my bed, and crawled up on it, until she was between my legs. She sat on her heels, and pulled my bathrobe off her shoulders, although she left it tied around her waist. Bare to the waist, she leaned forward and then stopped.

The little temptress was close enough that I could feel her breath on the end of my dick. I leaned forward to kiss her. She returned my kiss for a moment, but then put her hand on my chest and pushed me back.

She went back to licking the tip of my cock, and then slid the head between her lips. I was afraid to breathe, for fear of disturbing her.

I didn't fail to notice, naked to the waist as she was, that her massive breasts were hanging beneath her like huge, ripe fruit. As if she could read my mind, Vee took one of my hands and guided it to her breast.

She began sliding her mouth farther down my pole, taking a bit more of me in her mouth, while I stroked her breast, brushing my fingertips across her nipple. She groaned around a mouthful of cock. But she went back to work immediately, grasping my shaft in her hand while she sucked and licked the head.

The combination of her hot mouth and her heavy, pendulous breasts was too much for me. I warned her that I was about to come. She began trying to get as much of me in her mouth as she could. She wasn't able to fit it all in, but it was a valiant effort. I grunted, and fired a gusher of come into her mouth. She gulped, and took it all.

We weren't done - not by a long shot. As I watched her lick her lips, making sure that she had swallowed it all, I began to get turned on again. It was also a pleasure to watch her remove my bathrobe. When she was completely naked, she crawled into bed beside me.

Vee's voluptuous body, and those mountainous tits were like magnets for my hands. I slid down the bed a little, so that I could lick and suck her nipples while I parted her nether lips with my fingers. She was more than a little wet.

She let me nuzzle her breasts, and toy with her nipples, while I slid a finger in an out of her. After a few minutes of this, I could feel the blood surging back into my dick. I rolled onto my back, and pulled her on top of me.

Vee got the hint, and took up position astride my thighs. She use her hands on me to bring my erection all the way back. Then she leaned forward, taking me into her mouth, to get me good and wet.

She straddled me, and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed the head back and forth a few times, tickling her clit with it. Then Vee move up, and slid down, impaling herself on my standing flesh.

She was hot inside, and very, very wet. At first, she was flexing her knees, moving up and down as if she was trying to masturbate me with her wet tunnel. I took hold of her hips and pulled her down. I started to grind against her, letting her know that she didn't have to bounce up and down.

Vee started to slide back and forth, which felt wonderful - for both of us. I also got to watch her bountiful breasts swaying invitingly above me. The temptation was too great - I released her hips, and took hold of her tits. She leaned forward, giving me even more access. Then she leaned farther still, so that I could reach her nipples with lips and tongue.

She slid a hand beneath my head as I sucked and nibbled gently at her nipples, pulling my head even closer. Her movements down below became more urgent as well. She put both hands on the bed, on either side of me, and began to lift her hips and then thrust them back down. She was pounding me into the bed. I was pinching her nipples harder when she suddenly stiffened, grinding her pelvis against mine. She let out a groan and flooded me with her second orgasm.

I grabbed hold of my hips again, and lunged upwards, thrusting my cock up inside her. I hammered into her 10 or 12 times, as Vee held on for dear life. Then I exploded so hard it almost hurt, shooting ropes of come into her wet depths.

When I stopped slamming into her, Vee collapsed atop me, pressing her massive breasts against my chest. Her head came to rest against my neck.

- "My God." she murmured. "What got into you?"

- "Dunno." I panted. "But that .. was .. great."

We went to sleep that way, with her atop me.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,293 Followers