All Comments on 'Gamers Pt. 10'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fabulous

Didn't see that coming. But looking back I should have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I hope this doesnt upset the apple cart. I like dean and vee together. Im gonna be super sad if they goof this up.

frazodfrazodalmost 8 years ago
Wow, shocked

If I were Dean this would definitely cause me problems. Vee and the cards are intertwined in Dean's mind. Dean sees the cards as part of Vee's personality and abilities. Knowing that she mislead him about the cards would cause a major rift in his perception of Vee, especially since he still has feelings for Jazz.

However, if Jazz didn't do the board drawings either...

Full Marks.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
One of my favorites

I am the guy whose dice are cursed. Lol I have even tried banishing them to the freezer on occasion. Regardless. Love this story, love your writing, and from what I can see you have a good editor. Please keep writing and thanks for sharing!

Ahaz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

please tell me to buckle up my ears before you blow my mind.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 8 years ago
Wow ...

That came out of nowhere. I'll bet she really did draw them but used some source as inspiration. Because of that, she discredits the work she put into the cards especially due to her low self esteem issues. I think elements of style and technique would have been too obvious if Jade had done them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suddenly worried about Cyn

Amidst all the fuss about Vee, for some reason I get the feeling that Cyn has sold a knock-off version of Amazons to another game maker, meaning that Amazons doesn't get sold. Along the lines of we haven't seen the last of her and she is Jazz's rival so destroying what Jazz put a lot of work into seems like the worst that could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG!

That is some twist at the end! Can't wait for the next chapter.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 8 years ago
I think I hate you!!!

5*s for all the chapters... make the next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Didn't see that coming!

Great surprise, looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How did I not see that coming?

Amazing story, with an amazing twist at the end.

But the real reason I'm commenting was a misspelling. You put 'Bill' when I pretty sure you meant 'Wil Wheaton' :P

I have already finished the story, and as a gamer I have to say this is kinda the ideal fantasy. Well done.

druss1965druss1965over 5 years ago
Holy shit...

Didn't see that coming!!!

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
First response . . .

WHAT

THE

FUCK!?!?!?!

Second response . . .

BEST FUCKING CURVE BALL ON LITEROTICA!!!!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 5 years ago
WTF!!!

I haven’t been caught that flat footed on a plot twist, especially one that works so well in a story, as this cliff hanger of an ending. It’s 1am, I have work at 8, and I justified the last two chapters with this one to be my last. I’m off to read the next chapter... Thanks for the excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wait,, oh my

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Tremendous plot twist

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

dun. DUN. DUUUUUUU!!!! Holy crap!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What!!!????

What a twist, last chapter too

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gamers Pt. 09 Previous Part
Gamers Series Info

SIMILAR Stories