Gamers Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the little thong aside, and kissed her pussy lips. I licked her slit, and snuck my tongue inside her. I was in no rush, but Vee apparently was. She only let me go down on her for a few minutes. Her breathing was just beginning to change when she pushed me off. She flipped me on my back, and took hold of my dick, which was rapidly returning to attention.

She straddled my hips, and rubbed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. Then she tucked me inside of herself, and slid forward, taking me deep. Vee began to ride me, grinding her pelvis against mine.

I took hold of her hips, and helped to slide up and down, back and forth, until she groaned, and flooded inside. She didn't stop, though, continuing to grind away until I came again, filling her with my seed.

She lay on top of me, and we both dozed off for a while. Later on, she woke me, and led me to Trisha's bedroom, which she was using temporarily. We cuddled, and kissed, and whispered to each other, until my erection was poking her in the leg. She began to stroke it with her hand.

I let her go down on me for a minute or two, but when I was wet all over, I flipped her on her back, and took her from above. I spread her legs with my hands, and thrust into her, hard and fast. I had always been gentle and tender with Vee. But this night I pounded her, hammering her hard, then switching to long, deep strokes.

She came a second time, playing with her own clit, moments before I exploded again, spraying semen into her hot depths.

I don't even remember falling asleep.

***************************

Ed West sent me an email about three weeks after MaxCon. He also called me, and told me the same things over the phone. He informed me that he would be in town at the end of the week, and asked if he could have an hour of my time on Friday evening. Ed offered to come by my house, if that was alright with me.

- "About 8:00?" he asked.

- "Sounds great."

When that evening came, my parents were home, and Les was also present. Gerry and Max were in the basement - normally, we would have been gaming. I figured that they were entitled to know what happened before anyone else.

I was feeling pretty confident. Ed West wouldn't come all the way over to my house if it was a rejection, would he? Then again, he struck me as a very nice man - could it be that he just wanted to let me down easy, after getting my hopes so high?

When he arrived, and I had introduced him to my parents, we all sat down in the living room with Les. I had thought that I had my emotions under control, but my heart was hammering in my chest. My legs were also trembling, the way they had the night Vee told me that she loved me. Thankfully, Ed came straight to the point.

- "Dean, I'm happy to say that Circle the Wagons would like to buy your game. We're prepared to offer you $40,000 for the rights to publish Amazons."

I didn't even have to glance at my Dad. He had coached me well. Forty thousand meant that Ed was prepared to go to 50 or even 60,000, and that his maximum was possibly as high as $75,000.

- "Does that include the cards and the boards?" I asked.

- "It does. They're part of your game. But if you're interested, we valued the board design at $4000 and the cards at $6000. The board is good, but the cards are exceptional."

I took a deep breath. "Mr. West - Ed. I have a counter-offer. I want an advance of $10,000, for my artist friends' work. But I would like a percentage for myself, in lieu of surrendering the rights entirely."

Ed smiled, and glanced at my father. "I see you took my advice, Dean, and did some research. May I ask why you would prefer a percentage?"

I explained. "I don't need a large sum of cash at this point - though I believe that Amazons is worth much more than $40,000. When we demonstrated it at GamesCon, we had a total of nine players, and a handful of spectators. We got only one negative review, and five who wanted to play again immediately, plus two requests to buy the game right away."

"I know that you hand-picked the players at MaxCon, but their reviews were equally favorable, weren't they? If you promote this game, itwillsell. And with a little word of mouth, it could become popular with female gamers - a growing market."

"So I'm willing to bet on it, too. If it does well, I want to be along for the ride. And I'm prepared to show you Maharajah, and offer you the right of first refusal on it."

- "Alright," said Ed, "we can discuss percentages. We can find an arrangement that will suit everybody. And we don't have to lock it up tonight. You may want to talk to a contract lawyer before we sign anything - though something tells me you already have."

- "Mr. West?" asked my mother. "Would it be okay if I opened a bottle of champagne?"

- "That sounds just about right." he said, with a smile.

Les ran downstairs to get Gerry and Max. My father shook hands with Ed.

- "Now, am I to understand, Mr. West, that you designed the game Stalag XV?"

- "Call me Ed. Now, you sound like someone who's been Big X in his time ..."

Ed ended up staying much longer than an hour. My parents seemed to like him, and Gerry and Max were hyped to meet the guy who had designed one of our favorite games.

Later that night, I swore the guys to secrecy.

- "For 24 hours. That's all I ask. I want Vee - and Jazz - to hear about it from me." I said. "Can I count on you guys for that much?"

- "Why are you looking at me?" asked Gerry.

I sent Vee an email - and a text - announcing a slight change in our date plans for tomorrow night. 'You'll need a dress. I'm taking you to a nice restaurant for a late dinner. 9:00'. That would give her time after work on Saturday, to get freshened up, without feeling rushed.

On Saturday afternoon, I sat down and composed a long email to Jazz. I included all of the details I had left out about GamesCon and MaxCon, and about Ed West. Then I told her the news about Amazons. I didn't mention Maharajah yet, but I did let her know that she was at least $4000 richer.

'You may not care about the money, and I have a feeling that I know what you'll say: that you didn't design the board for money. That it was a gift. I understand. But you should know this: that Amazons would never have been created at all if it wasn't for you and the girls, and it would certainly never have received this offer if it wasn't for your board and Vee's cards. So I insist that you share in my good fortune. And I don't want to hear a word of protest from you.'

I showered and shaved with extra care, because after dinner, I intended to celebrate with Vee by making love with her until the early hours of the morning. Or dawn, depending on her - and my - stamina.

She was at Angie and Trisha's apartment, and almost ready when I arrived to pick her up. I knocked on the door.

- "Dean?" she called.

- "Yes!" I called back. "It's me!"

- "It's open!" she shouted.

I stepped inside. She was in the bathroom, of course, applying the finishing touches. She was wearing high heels, and a little black dress with thin straps. It was quite short, and showed a lot of leg. It also did a stupendous job of showcasing her upper deck. Vee had even curled her hair. She had on more makeup than usual, but I would not complain. She looked stunning.

- "Wow." was all I could think of to say.

- "Thank you." she said, with a smile. "Where are we going? What's the occasion?"

- "All in good time." I said. "You're ready?"

It's not always easy to get a reservation at a decent place on a Saturday night, but a table for two at the Old Mill was available, and I jumped on it. The food wasn't exceptional, but the atmosphere was. It was an old converted mill, with a stream running beside it, and a little rocky gorge. There was lots of wood, cute little footbridges, and so on. Inside, it was dark, and romantic, and the gurgle of water drowned out the hum of conversation at other tables.

Vee turned quite a few heads as she came in, on my arm.

- "You're quite a distraction." I said. She just blushed, and held my arm tighter.

I ordered a bottle of wine, and Vee's eyebrows rose. The prices here were anythingbutreasonable.

- "Did you come into some money?" she asked. Then her eyes widened. "Is that it? You got a bump in your scholarship? A big one?"

- "No." I said. "Even better. This good news affects both of us."

I told her about meeting Ed West at GamesCon, and then about his invitation to MaxCon. Vee was frowning, as if she didn't quite understand where my story was going.

- "To make a long story short, Vee - he wants to buy the game. Including the board, and especially your cards." I held up my wine glass. "Congratulations, my dear. You are $6,000 dollars richer."

I didn't even mention the possibility that she could draw cards for Maharajah, and make even more money. In fact, I stopped talking completely, because Vee surprised me by bursting into tears.

I reached across the table and took hold her hand. She was sobbing.

- "Vee - what's wrong?"

- "Dean." she said, the tears rolling down her cheeks."I didn't draw the cards."