Games Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped when my hands touched them, then relaxed into it, grinding a little faster and pressing down against me even harder. After I was fully erect for a minute or so, Jill pulled her lips away and raised her head, taking Holly by the wrists again and pulling at her. The young girl seemed to not notice right away, then turned her head to the woman behind her.

"That's enough, Holly," Jill explained, "You're not to have your fun just yet."

"Yes, Ma'am," Holy replied. She was obviously displeased but went along. The girl raised up off me and was led over to the corner of the room, where Jill told her to get on her knees and spread her legs wide. The girl did as was asked, and Jill left her there, returning to the bed and grabbing the KY Jelly and one of her vibrators (a small green one, skinny but long) from the bedside cabinet. Jill crawled onto the bed and straddled me, pressing her cunt down against my cock and grinding into it. She leaned her head down until her face was just above mine and asked, "You want to fuck her don't you?" in a whisper.

"Yes," I replied.

She just smiled, then raised off of me and popped open the tube of lubricant. She squeezed a thick wad of it onto my cock and began to smear it all over with one hand, making sure it was fully covered, then she got on all fours next to me and pressed her chest down against the bed.

"Okay," she began, "Now, I want you to get up and fuck me up the ass."

I smiled to her. She'd gotten used to anal already, not entirely used to it, but she'd adjusted well enough. I got on my knees behind her and took the lubricant from her, squirting a glob of it onto her anus, then forcing a finger into her, causing her to recoil slightly. I worked it steadily in and out until she allowed it with ease, then pulled my finger away and added another glob to her. Then, I dropped the lube onto the bed.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "Get to it."

I pressed the head inside her, feeling her tight ass grip at it from all around.

She groaned, as it first entered. After I was halfway in, she was relaxing again, ready to get the ball rolling. I pressed all the way in, then started to pump slowly in and out, giving her time to get used to it again. We'd tried this for the first time just a few weeks ago, not so much with her full approval, and even though she'd made the adjustment fairly well, she was still a little weary about it when we'd first get started.

I glanced over my shoulder at the girl, who remained crouched in the corner, legs spread and head facing us, as if she were trying to watch through the blindfold. I wondered just how much she enjoyed this.

"Okay, baby," Jill said, "You can go ahead."

I didn't ask if she was certain, just began to increase my pace, speeding slowly up. She started to pant slightly, her fingers reaching down between her legs and dipping into her cunt as I thrust into her ass. Yeah, I thought, she liked this more than she let on.

I pumped faster, letting my hips strike hers with loud clapping sounds, unable to keep from glancing back at the girl in the corner. She was breathing a little heavier as well, hearing Jill's pants and the slapping sound of our bodies striking one another apparently giving her something to imagine.

I took a tight hold on Jill's hips then, gripping one with each hand and pulling her back to meet me as I thrust forward even faster, pounding into her a fast as I could go.

"Oh, yeah," she gasped, her face grinding against the mattress. She didn't even seem to notice, was too taken by what was happening, my cock driving into her ass and her fingers working her cunt. By now, I guessed her juices would be dripping from her knuckles onto the bed sheet.

I slowed down, leaning forward and placing my left hand on the bed next to her for better balance and reaching out to grip her right shoulder with my hand for different leverage. I started to pound into her again then, pulling her shoulders and head off the mattress with each thrust.

She was moaning constantly then, gasping for air between moans, getting louder by the second. I had no intention of letting up on her, and I guessed she was perfectly okay with that by her responses, which was why she surprised me when she gasped, "Oh, stop! Stop!"

I slowed at first, not wanting to do as she asked, then came to a halt, burying my cock deep in her ass and leaving it there.

"What? What's wrong?"

She reached over and grabbed the vibrator, turning it on. It hummed to life, not loud but clearly audible, even after she slid it into her cunt and started to work it in and out. I felt it enter too, could feel the vibration of it inside her. She started to moan again as she worked it in and out of her.

"Okay, babe," she said, "go ahead."

I glanced back over at the girl, who was now taking in deep slow breaths, her face flush. I watched her chest rise and fall for a moment, feeling a burst of energy coming from deep inside at the sight.

I looked down at Jill's back, gripped her hip tightly again and started pumping away at full speed, slapping my hips against her ass even harder now than before. Her moans escalated to near screams.

The vibrations emanating from within her intensified the sensations I was feeling as I thrust away at her, pounding into her with almost reckless abandon. Within a minute, she was shouting my name, begging me to fuck her harder, which I simply couldn't do. I knew she was coming, and this egged my body even closer to orgasm, which was coming soon whether I wanted it to or not. I tried to shift my concentration away, to prolong it as long as I could, hoping to hold it past her climax, just to be certain she got the most out of it.

Once her screams and moans had calmed some, she let the vibrator slide out of her and said, "Okay, Baby. Whenever you're ready…"

I found it easier to prolong the end without the vibrator's added intensity, and relaxed a little, pounding at her at the same pace, which I guessed I wouldn't be able to keep up much longer for reasons of physical stamina alone.

"And, Baby," she panted, "Come inside me this time."

We'd decided a short time ago that we weren't ready to have children, so the idea of coming inside of her, unprotected, was one I hadn't often had the chance to explore. The idea alone turned me on, and I felt the end nearing again, becoming closer and closer until it was well-within reach, then seeming to just sit there, as though my body were teasing me with the pending orgasm.

I glanced over at the girl again, seeing her kneeling there, her chest pressed out slightly, her small but well-shaped breasts rising heavily up and down, semen glistening off of them.

That gave me the added inspiration I needed. A few seconds later, I was reaching orgasm, my body tensing, penis feeling as though it were swelling inside Jill's ass, then I came, pumping spurt after spurt of cum inside her. I slowed to a stop, my cock still buried deep, and leaned forward, resting my weight on Jill's back for a few seconds, then sitting back on my heels, my cock slipping out of her in the process.

As I grew limp, I just sat there, catching my breath and staring forward at Jill's anus as if I expected it to smile back. Some semen was oozing from it, but nothing overly abundant.

After a few moments, Jill got up and wandered over to the girl and pulled her to her feet.

"You've done very well, Holly," she said, "Perhaps if you're good, we'll invite you back sometime. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Ma'am," she said, her voice tense. She was still breathing deeply.

"How about I let you take a shower and we say good night for now?" Jill asked her.

"Okay, Ma'am," she replied.

With that, Jill led her out of the room, leaving me alone. I lay back on the bed, having regretted not getting the chance to fuck the girl but still very pleased with the evening's events. The next thing I knew, Jill was laying next to me, asleep. The overhead light was off, as was the bedside lamp, leaving the room almost completely dark, lit only by the bright red of the numbers on the electric alarm clock.

12:07 a.m.

I'd slept for quite some time, not realizing I had done it. Oh well, I thought, we'd had our fun for the night. I dozed off again, waking in the morning for work.

When I came home a couple nights later, Jill was sitting on the couch, dressed in casual clothes as usual, a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts, watching the nature channel. That's usually how it went; one night of games, then at least a few days off. Oddly, though, she yawned before an hour had passed and said she was ready for bed. She got up and headed back to the bedroom. I thought about her odd behavior for a moment, then figured she was up to no good.

I waited a few minutes, trying to remain calm, unsure if she had a plan or if she truly was just tired, then got up and headed to the bedroom. I walked in to see the room nearly dark, again only lit by the clock, and Jill's silhouette laying flat on the bed.

I turned to leave again, then I heard her voice.

"Leaving already, Honey? I thought we could have a little fun before bed."

I froze, two realizations setting in. One, Jill's voice had sounded as though it were coming from the corner of the room. Two, the figure on the bed wasn't nearly as busty, even in light so dim, as Jill.

I turned to where the voice had come from, the figure's identity seeming obvious.

"That's right, Honey," Jill said, as if reading my expression, which she couldn't see in the dark anyway. I guessed instead that she'd read my mind. Wives tended to do that sometimes. "I've invited our new friend Holly back to play some more, if you'd like to play with her, that is."

I smiled, my heart beginning to pound inside my chest.

"What exactly were you thinking?" I asked.

"Whatever you like," she responded. "It's not like you're cheating. I'm right here, consenting in full, so long as you agree that it will stop if it makes me uncomfortable."

"Of course," I replied, meaning every word. This was a fantasy, but nothing more. Jill was my life at this point. Our marriage was irreplaceable, and I never forgot that.

"What about you, Holly? Agree to stop whenever asked to?"

"Yes," the girl replied, shyly.

My heart thumped harder then, hearing her voice finally driving what was going to happen home.

"Well, then," Jill said, her voice now further over, closer to the other side of the room. A second later, the lamp in the corner comes on, illuminating the room. I saw Holly, laying on her back on the bed, arms bound to the bed with some of the ties. She was dressed in her bra and panties again, but this time, they were black. She also wasn't blindfolded this time. She looked up at me, surveying me for the first time, and smiled, her eyes blue sparkling and her cheeks flush.

"Well, Honey, I've decided that, since Holly did so well last night," Jill began, getting back into the fantasy again, "That we could give her the chance to be an equal in our fun. What do you think?"

I smiled, nodded. "Yes, dear."

Jill smiled back, a broad smile.

"Let's get started then," she said, pulling the sweatshirt over her head. Underneath, she wore a bra of the same make and color as Holly's. She dropped the pair of shorts to reveal a pair of panties that matched as well. Her smiled widened even more when she saw my eyes, surveying her from head to toe. I looked from her to Holly and back again, then grinned, unable to tame it down even a little. She smiled back, her cheeks flush now. It was the first time I'd seen her blush in quite some time, since we'd started the games in fact.

She crawled onto the bed on her knees, stepping carefully over Holly's midsection and reaching out to pull my shirt off. I lifted my arms, making it easier. She tossed the shirt aside and unbuckled my belt.

My erection was already in the making, beginning to tent my boxer-briefs before the pants were past my knees. She dropped the pants down to my ankles, and I stepped out of them. She looked at the protrusion in my boxer-briefs and grinned up at me.

"You ARE ready, aren't you?"

I nodded, reaching down to take her head in my hands. I leaned down to kiss her, pulling her up to me halfway, planting my lips against hers and dipping my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues swam through the saliva together for a few seconds, then I reached down to grip her just above her hips. We kissed for a few seconds, me placing my knees on the bed's edge and her rising to meet me there.

After a few moments, Holly said, her voice a bit shy, "C'mon guys, you're already leaving me out of the fun…"

We parted lips, Jill smiling at Holly's words. I smiled back.

She moved backward again, straddling Holly, who smiled up at her as if to say, "It's about time…"

"Well, Honey," Jill said. "I'll leave it up to you. What do you want to do with her first?"

I looked them over, taking in the scene, the two appearing similar despite their extreme differences. Then I thought about last night, and how I'd wanted them so badly before they had satiated me and said, "I want to watch first…"

Jill smiled brightly, then looked down at Holly, who blushed again, her cheeks fully red.

"Okay," Jill replied, getting down on her hands and knees above the girl, one leg beside either hip and her hands pressing into the bed near either shoulder. Despite supporting herself with fully extended arms, Jill's breasts still hung down to meet the younger girl's.

She pressed her lips to Holly's. The younger was hesitant, then let go her inhibitions and met her with equal aggression. They kissed for almost a minute, their lips grinding together, saliva escaping the corners of their mouths and running down Holly's cheeks.

Jill laid her weight flat against Holly, breasts squeezed tightly between the two, pushing out to either side like two about to burst water balloons. She worked one hand into her panties and began to stroke herself slowly, lowering her hips so her thighs rested on Holly's, her busy fingers grazing Holly's panties as she worked them up and down her slit.

Holly pressed her hips upward, slightly, appearing to want a little of the attention now. Jill was too caught up in what she was doing, kissing the girl deeply and fingering herself. She just pressed their lips tighter, sucked harder on the girl's tongue and drove her fingers in, giving up a gasp that let me know this.

Holly whimpered, clearly displeased with the neglect. Jill broke lips, letting out a slight moan, then started to kiss her way down the girl's body, working down the side of her neck and onto her chest, breasts sliding down the young girl's body. She pulled Holly's bra down to expose her right nipple, sucked it into her mouth then moved to do the same with the left one. Holly laid her head back and closed her eyes, sighing deeply. Jill worked her lips between the girl's breasts, running her tongue up and down, then squeezed them as close together and as tightly as she could and licked at the nipples.

I was fully erect by then, and shifting from one foot to the other with anticipation, but I waited, watching the scene in front of me with wide eyes.

Using her free hand, Jill reached beneath the girl's back and unfastened her bra, then pushed it up above her breasts, leaving it laying flat against her neck like a loose collar.

Holly was tugging at her restraints, trying in vain to pull her arms down.

Jill paid no attention, just went back to sucking the girl's nipples and running her fingers in and out of her own cunt inside her black panties.

I was getting impatient, listening to their whimpers and gasps, and I reached out and pulled Jill's panties down to get a look at what we happening underneath. Once they were down, I saw her index and middle fingers disappearing inside her, juices gathering in drops on both knuckles.

I stepped back to take in the entire scene, watching Jill abandon the girl's breasts for the time being and kiss her way down to her navel. Her tongue swirled around it, making the girl gasp, though this time with less zeal than a few moments earlier. She continued down the girl's body, removing her hand from her cunt to pull the panties from Holly's hips. Jill shifted both knees to one side, standing up straight on them, and Holly raised her legs into the air, making things even easier for her. Once off, Jill tossed the panties over to me. I caught them in one hand, the other preoccupied with massaging my cock through the fabric of my boxer-briefs. Jill grinned, and Holly blushed, watching me and noticing fully my reaction to the scene before me.

"Ready to jump in?" Jill asked, grinning wider.

I nodded, watching Jill remove her own bra and toss it aside.

"Come," she said. "Help me with this part."

I crawled up onto the bed as Jill spread the girl's legs and licked up her left thigh. I licked my way up her right thigh, meeting her at the girl's crotch. We licked around her labia for a few seconds, neither of us going straight for the gusto, then she grinned and stuck her tongue straight out, running the tip along the slit. Her face was gaining some color, and I could tell her heart was thumping away like mad. I wondered if she'd ever done this, and guessed she hadn't. She'd had her share of men, and probably more, but I doubted she'd ever had women.

"Wanna' untie her?" I asked,

"Yes," Holly pleaded.

"Not yet," Jill returned. "Let's have a few more licks first."

I smiled and slipped my tongue inside her, driving it as deep inside the girl as I could get it, causing her to gasp. I wiggled the tip a little, then pulled my head back and looked to Jill.

"Your turn," I said.

She imitated my action, driving her tongue all the way in and pulling back again. Holly was whimpering, though more out of frustration I thought. She was ready for some steady attention, and we were still teasing. I drove my tongue in again, this time drawing it out halfway and driving it back in again. When I pulled out again, I ran my tongue up and down the slit, lightly touching her clit as I neared it, then drove my tongue in again. The girl moaned steadily, taking deep breaths, pushing her crotch up toward me.

I pulled away, giving Jill access again, then stood on my knees and reached down to remove Jill's panties the rest of the way. That done, I got off the bed, taking off my boxer-briefs and tossing them aside. Jill watched me, her mouth pressed tightly against the girl's cunt, jaw moving as she worked her tongue. I climbed back on the bed near the head, leaning over the girl, who didn't seem to notice I'd moved at all.

"Okay, Holly," I said, leaning over her head, supporting my weight with my left hand and holding my cock to her lips with my right. "Open up."

She opened her eyes, hot breath expelling onto the head, then opened her mouth as well, tongue reaching out for the head. I lowered it between her lips and she sucked it into her mouth, moaning in reaction to the sensations Jill was causing between her legs. I leaned further forward, using both hands to support my weight now, and pumped slowly into the girl's mouth, letting her move her tongue around the head and shaft as I did.

I was breathing heavier already, my hips seeming to move without much thought. As I pumped, I watched Jill's eyes, shifting between my own and the sight of the girl's mouth wrapped around my cock. I, in turn, watched her mouth twitch as she moved her tongue in and out of the girl's cunt.

After a minute or so had elapsed, Jill lifted her head and said, "Okay, I need someone's attention now." I withdrew my cock from the girl's mouth, watching Holly follow it with her lips as I drew it away at first, then lower her head again and wait for what would happen next.

I moved around behind my wife and carefully pressed my index finger into her, making sure she was wet damp enough. Yeah, she was plenty prepared. Her juices actually rolled down my hand to my wrist, then dripped onto the sheets beneath her. I gripped her hip with one hand and positioned my cock at her entrance with the other, guiding it slowly inside her.