Games Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as it entered, raising her head from between Holly's legs and leaning back, forcing me all the way in. She rocked back and forth for a few seconds, then dropped her head and went back to licking between the girl's legs. I took hold of her hips with the other hand and started to pump slowly in and out of her, feeling her warmth overtake me, then abandon me as I pulled away, then overtake me again.

She moaned, but didn't pull her head up again. Holly was trying to watch, but her eyes kept rolling back, the lids falling over them. I kept a slow pace at first, though my body was anxious to get moving. I watched the girl's reactions to my wife's stimulation, watched her try to open her eyes, then get carried away and let them close again. Watched her chest rise and fall in deep breaths, then seem to convulse in short quick ones.

I sped up without realizing as she pressed her chest into the air, small but perfect breasts accentuated by the act. She held her breath for a few seconds then let out a moan, flattening against the bed for only a split second, then raising up off it again, holding her breath a bit longer and moaning louder. I could tell she was about to come, and that drove me to thrust faster, as though she were feeling me inside her instead of my wife's tongue.

Jill moaned as I sped up, but kept her face planted and tongue moving. Holly fought the restraints, arms pulling hard against them, muscles tensing. She arched her back, pressing her torso into the air, ground her hips upward, fighting Jill's weight.

I fought the urge to pound into her even harder, not wanting to distract Jill and possibly finish in the midst of the excitement. I actually eased up a little, wanting to keep Jill's attention focused on the girl, and finding my own attention deeply focused there as well. Holly let her hips fall a few inches, her legs slightly quivering as she held her breath, face appearing almost as if she were in pain, features frozen in place. Jill followed her closely, keeping her lips in place and her tongue working.

A second later, Holly let out the breath she'd been holding, air almost whistling as it passed through her teeth. She thrust her hips upward again, trying to grind into my wife's face but apparently finding the sensations too distracting. She moaned loudly for a few seconds longer, her face slowly relaxing and her hips easing back onto the bed.

When she was silent for about ten seconds, Jill lifted her head and looked back at me.

"I think she enjoyed it, Honey," Jill said, grinning. "Now, why did you stop?"

I hadn't noticed it, but I had stopped completely, watching the girl gyrate into my wife's lips.

"Sorry, Babe," I replied, beginning to pump again.

She turned her head back to Holly's cunt and asked, "What do you think, Dear, should I continue?"

She looked up at Holly's face, clearly having asked for her benefit, but Holly hadn't even realized she was speaking. The girl was breathing slowly but heavily, looking up at the ceiling as if she'd been hypnotized by it.

I gripped my wife's hips tightly and started moving faster again.

"I guess we'll give her the chance to rest a bit," she said, pressing her weight up on her arms and balancing on all fours.

I let her gain her balance, then started to really pound into her. My body wanted to come, but I wanted to make her squeal first. I slowed down, doing so gradually. A few seconds at a slower pace would help me postpone the end, but not too much time. She'd get impatient, and we couldn't have that, could we?

Once I felt I could get back into it and still hold out, I started to pump faster again, letting my hips strike hers full force. I quickly sped up until I was moving at full force, the entire bed vibrating from the force of one body striking another. She gasped as our bodies struck one another, then took a quick breath as I pulled away and gasped as I plunged in again.

Jill folded her arms, letting her chest press down between Holly's legs and laying her head on the girl's stomach. Holly looked down, the vibrating bed bringing her around fully. The girl raised her hips, letting Jill wrap her arms around the waist, then lowered them again. Jill held her tightly, beginning to moan louder. Holly ran her fingers through the woman's hair, smiling up to me. I had a mental picture in my head of Jill's breasts, pressed so tightly into the girl's crotch. I wasn't going to last much longer, after all, it turned out. Luckily, Jill didn't need much more time to get where I wanted her. She was already going to come, actually starting to by the sounds of it. She was squeezing the girl tightly around the waist. Holly's face showed her discomfort. When she saw me watching her, she smiled, letting me know she was okay with it, that Jill wasn't hurting her badly.

I wasn't sure I would have stopped anyway, not this close to the end. My own orgasm was building inside me while hers faded off. She caught her breath, taking in the deepest ones she could handle with me still pounding into her cunt from behind. Within seconds, I was overwhelmed, and I pulled out, moaning loudly and gripping my cock with my right hand. I stroked it as fast as I could, eyes rolling back in my head, and ejaculated into the air.

When the sensation had passed, I leaned my weight back onto my heels and opened my eyes. The two looked back at me, smiling. A stream of semen ran along my wife's spine, starting in the small of her back and ending at her tailbone. More lay in smaller streams on the cheeks of her ass and slowly ran and dripped down her ass crack.

I caught my own breath, resting there, letting my cock go limp in my hand. Jill climbed off the bed and walked to the head, taking a vibrator out of the drawer near the bed, this one about eight inches in length. She laid it on the pillow next to Holly's head and went about untying the girl's right hand. Once her hand was free, the girl untied the other hand herself, as my wife went about adding some lube to the vibrator.

I wondered what would happen next, but didn't have to wait long. Jill was never one to waste time. She straddled the girl's stomach again before Holly could even sit up and reached down, sliding the vibrator into her own cunt, catching her breath as she did. With that done, she leaned forward and supported herself on one arm. She looked down between her own legs at Holly.

"Holly, would you mind helping me with this?" She wiggled the vibrator to draw the girl's attention to it, then flipped it on before letting the girl take hold of the toy. Holly moved it slowly in and out, causing Jill's breathing some difficulty, while Jill lowered her weight onto her elbows, reaching out and stroking my cock with one hand, then slipping it between her lips, sucking on the head.

She ran her tongue underneath the shaft and took my entire cock into her mouth. I just sat there, watching Holly slide the vibrator in and out of Jill (although all I could see from my position was Holly's hand, the end of the vibrator in it, working into and out of view), and enjoying the warm sensation of my wife's mouth as she sucked me down, then pulled her head back until the head almost slipped out of her mouth, then taking me down again.

After about a minute of this, I was pumping my hips forward into Jill's mouth, wanting deeper in her throat. She pulled her head away then, grinning up at me. I looked back, astonished. It wasn't Jill's way to leave me unsatiated, unless she was teasing.

"What…?" I couldn't get the rest of the words out.

Jill was standing on her knees, taking over Holly's job with the vibrator. She unstraddled the girl and walked over to a chair in the corner of the room (she usually left it there after using it to change a light bulb in the overhead light), legs spread wide, working herself with the vibrator with both hands.

"Okay, Honey," she said, breathing a bit heavier now. "Now I want to watch."

I smiled back, realizing what she meant.

I looked to Holly, who was grinning as well.

"You sure, Hon?" I asked, glancing over at her.

She nodded.

I could feel Holly moving on the bed. When I looked back to her, she was already on all fours, taking my cock into her mouth and sucking on it, not taking it as deeply or as fast as my wife had, but still eliciting a response I couldn't ignore. I turned my body sideways a bit, trying to give Jill a better view of what was happening.

Jill smiled, as if to thank me for the effort.

Within seconds, I had another erection, this one just as strong as the first. The girl worked for a a minute or so longer, not taking it deep or sucking very hard or fast, but exciting me.

Then, she pulled her lips away, and raised up to face me, walking forward on her knees and pressing her body against mine. She kissed me, long and hard, her tongue doing a little too much work.

When we parted lips, she asked me, "How do you want me?"

I looked her over for a second, then replied, "On all fours, to start anyway."

She grinned, pecked me on the lips with another kiss, then turned around and dropped onto her hands and knees. She let her back droop, really pressing her ass out, giving me a solid view of its exact shape. I ran my hands over it for a second, then leaned forward and pressed the head against her cunt lips from behind. A little resistance at first, but not much. She was nice and slick, probably still from my wife's earlier efforts. She gasped as the head entered, then let out a long moan that lasted until I was planted as deep in her as I could get. I didn't wait there, but just withdrew and started to fuck her, slowly at first, though I didn't waste any time speeding up the pace. She was much tighter than my wife, though not nearly as experienced I could tell. Instead of leaning her weight back to meet mine, she merely let me pull her, fuck in and out of her, while, according to the sounds, enjoying the ride.

I looked back to my wife, whose eyes were locked on the two of us, her hands working the vibrator carefully in and out of her own cunt. I smiled, and she grinned back, eyes shifting immediately back to the action. I turned my body a little more, trying to give her a good view of the penetration.

Holly was reaching back with her left hand, trying to grip my hip. Once she had it, she pulled at me, trying to get me to move faster was my guess, so I sped up again, pounding into her more aggressively. Her moaning had been fairly consistent, now it was broken here and there, as if she were choking on her own voice. I would have taken that as a sign to ease up were she not pulling even more aggressively on my hip.

So I pumped even faster, letting my weight strike against her hips however I needed to in order to keep up the speed and depth I wanted. She didn't seem to mind, just dropped her hand down again to help her balance. Her breathing was getting faster already, still broken often as I thrust into her.

I wondered if she could actually come already. As if in response, she lowered her chest onto the bed, letting it strike against the sheet with a thud, and reached down between her own legs to work her clit with her fingers. A second later, she gasped, "I'm…com…ing…" between thrusts.

I kept the pace. She tensed and relaxed, much like she had earlier with my wife's head between her legs but now more active in it, pounding back against me as I thrust forward. Once she'd come and was calming down, I slowed to a stop, immediately pulling her leg out from underneath her, causing her to roll onto her back. She looked up at me, still panting, surprised.

I didn't bother to explain, just pulled her by her legs, drawing her in toward me, then taking my cock in one hand and pressing it into her cunt again, drove it deep as soon as the head penetrated her. She gasped lightly, but her responses were still distracted, and I guessed she wouldn't feel it again like she had a moment ago.

I started to pound into her again, not bothering to start out slow and work my way up, but driving in, getting to full speed as fast as possible. I was right, she wasn't as responsive, in fact, it appeared as though she might be finished for the night. But she laid back and let me enjoy myself, an act of which I was very appreciative.

I gripped her thighs tightly, holding her in place as I thrust into her, watching her breasts bounce in quick jerks on her chest as I drove into her. So unlike my wife's, which seemed to beat against the air when I thrust into her like this.

I wasn't trying to hold it any more, but was trying to come now. I let my body relax as much as I could without losing momentum, looked down at those breasts as they bounced, then glanced over at my wife, who sat there, the vibrator deep inside her, smiling at me, her breathing heavy but not too distracted.

I looked back down at Holly, who looked up at me, her eyes watching my face. She smiled when we made eye contact, then blushed lightly and leaned her head back looking up at the ceiling, embarrassed.

I looked down, watching as I entered her and came rushing out, then slammed back into her, and I felt the sensation building inside me then. I closed my eyes, feeling it grow as I worked myself in and out of her as fast as I could move.

I was having trouble catching my breath. My legs shook slightly as the moment approached, my arms following suit as I groaned out loud, taking in a deep breath and holding it, then withdrawing from the girl, and gripping my cock with one hand, stroking it as fast as I could. I glanced down, my orgasm tapering off, and saw the first spurt of cum fire from my cock, landing on the girl's stomach. I let loose a few more spurts, not so many as the first time I'd come, then leaned back on my heels and caught my breath, still slowly stroking my cock as it grew limp in my hand.

I closed my eyes for a moment. I opened them when I felt the bed move, doing so to see Jill sitting on the bed next to Holly, smiling.

"Good?" Jill asked.

I just nodded, then smiled, only imagining how broadly I was doing so.

"What do you think, Holly? Would you like to come back?" She then asked the girl, who lay flat on her back and ran her fingers mindlessly up and down my wife's thigh.

The girl smiled, then nodded.

"Any time you want," she said.