Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her mumble a few words and then a quick intake of breath. And then motion. Funny how you can hear motion, but I did.

I could see her getting fucked. He was behind her - her favorite position - he was fucking her. His cock glistened as it slid back and forth into her tight pussy. Even when it was gushing wet, it was tight for me. . . I'm sure he was lost in it . . but in her mind she saw something completely different.

I was fucking her. My big cock was stretching her pussy . . . She could feel me touching her innermost places on every stroke . . . My cock was so big it pulled her clit inward on every stroke . . .My cockhead was hitting places she never knew existed until she met me . . and she was reliving every fuck we ever had at the same time . . .

He was fucking her - his wife - while she was fucking back with all she had . . . the whole time calling out my name and thinking of me . . .

Over the phone I heard it all . . .

Oh god . . . Don't stop. . . Oh god . . You're so deep . . . You're cock feels so good . . Oh honey, I love you. . . I love you . . . I love you . . . .

And then she came. She came loudly with her whole body. Her soul. Her very being. While she came, I heard him grunt . . . and it was mixed with my own. We all came and for an instant: None of the games mattered. We were all more vulnerable than we ever thought possible, and we were all more satisfied.

The last words I heard her say were: I love you . . . Then the phone went dead.

I'm waiting at the airport. Waiting to see if she actually gets off the plane. I don't know if she will, or if she won't. But I hope that she always will . . .

12