All Comments on 'Gametime'

by secondstring513

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
MORE MORE !!!!!

HOPING WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TO LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...!BETTY jo xoxo

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Lacks tenderness

I think Brian should have finished him off - poor guy gonna get blueballs. I have never been into BDSM nor did I ever want to be a master or slave. Maybe it works for some others.

Well written and enjoyable though, will be back for the next part. I hope a little intimacy and tenderness comes along.

69stroker6969stroker69over 6 years ago
Great story

One of the best I have read. I love the development of the story and the description of the cock sucking. I could imagine that was me servicing a master. I'm now horny as hell and would love a cock to suck. Hope to see more from you soon.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I too have a Mistress and want a Dom

I'm a sub who has been seeing a Mistress for the past year. I'm also a CD and she helps me do my make-up and dress in sexy clothes. I don't yet have a male Dom but I've sucked many cocks and have been fucked many times by men - both while crossdressed or not (some men like it but some don't). Your story really turned me on because I truly want to find a male Dom.

Please continue with the next chapters. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very descriptive and detailed to say the least. I thoroughly erotic and enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next update to the story. It was quite the conversion session. 4 stars

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99over 2 years ago

thanks - very frustrated now...

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

Obviously this sub is bisexual. Sexual orientation and desire to serve are 2 different things. I would serve the ugliest man on the planet before touching a woman... There you have it, hard limit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wish I could find a dom like this....and I'm in St. Louis!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondstring513@secondstring513
I enjoy reading all of the erotic stories on this site and try to write one occasionally. I am also quite interested in having my first mm encounter with an understanding Dom.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES