Gametime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well boy, like what you see? Now, first of all I know you are completely inexperienced as a cocksucker. Well that is about to change. To start with I want you to put your hands on the upper thigh portion of my legs. They will remain there. You are going to learn how to suck cock, not how to jack someone off. If it is anything I hate it is getting a hand job when it should be a blow job."

"Now move in just a bit closer and put your hands in position and simply start kissing my cock. Up and down the shaft. Include my balls. No tongue for now. Just kisses. Wet kisses would be nice. Begin."

I lean forward a bit, put my hands in position wet my lips as best I can and begin kissing. The first things I sense are both the aroma and taste. The taste is slightly salty with an earthy aroma. A huge turn on. His cock is a bit different than mine in that it stands more outward then upward which does allow me easy access to all sides. I start on the left hand side of the shaft and slowly work my way down. I try to keep my lips as wet as possible and even try lightly sliding my lips. Sort of a slide kiss. Even though I am totally new to this it seems like I am doing it right. I have even get a couple of 'Good Boys'. I get to the top of the shaft again and start back down, this time on the right hand side. Next I go to the underside portion. As I get to the bottom I continue down so as to be kissing Brian's sac and balls. It takes a minute or two but I cover his entire sac with kisses before moving to the upper side of the cock and work my way up towards the tip.

It has taken some time but I have now covered his entire cock and balls with kisses. Since Master has not given me any new instructions I continue with the kisses. My submissive side wants very much to please my new Master plus I am now in such a state of sexual arousal I am thinking the only way I will get satisfaction is if I perform at a high level he will reward me. And wow, I just realized I am thinking of him as my Master.

Before I can continue Brian tells me 'Not too bad for a start but your training is just beginning. Repeat what you just did but add a bit of tongue this time. I want to feel the tip of your tongue on my cock. I want your tongue to find every square inch of my dick and explore it."

Without a word I begin the next leg of my training. This time I move slower than before. Starting as before I plant soft kisses with lots of tongue, lots of swirling tongue, on the underside of his cock. I am trying to treat it like I like my cock treated but with no experience on the giving side I am not certain how well I am doing. But I am more and more starting to feel my place is exactly where I am, on my knees servicing a hard cock.

As I get to my new Master's sac he directs me to now take each of his balls into my mouth and gently tongue them. It takes me a minute to get into the correct position to do this but as his first testicle slips into my mouth I am almost overwhelmed by the feeling. I try to hold back a bit so as to not get over aggressive with this delicate piece of flesh in my mouth. I gently suck and move my tongue so as to completely bathe his balls. First one for a few minutes and then I change to the other one and then back again. I think I actually hear a groan from Brian. A groan of pleasure. At least that is what I hope it is.

I move on to finish what I had started with Master's very hard cock, remembering to use my tongue to an extreme. Also the his earlier statement about learning every square inch of his cock was in my mind and I tried to start cataloging any crevice or irregularity I came across. I am also starting to get a bit apprehensive about what I knew was soon to come. Kissing and licking is one thing but actually taking his cock into my mouth was something else entirely. I was starting to wonder if I could really go through with it.

As if reading my mind Master Brian was softly praising me for my first time efforts. Encouraging me almost like a cheerleader - but this time a cheerleader with skin in the game to coin a phrase.

He then spoke: "Just relax a bit, just a kiss and lick now and then so you can rest just a bit before the next step in your conversion."

Conversion? I almost panicked. What conversion I was thinking. Maybe this is not right for me. I was ready to stand up and run just as fast as I could, in fact I even pulled back a bit but as if Master had anticipated this his hands were immediately on the back of my head holding me in place.

This time when he spoke it was not soft and consoling. It was hard and authoritative.

"Stop. You are not going anywhere until you complete what you have started. Also because of your disrespectful move there will be punishment coming. Exactly how sever it will be depends on that you make no such move again and also how well you finish what you have started. Boys do not move away from me without permission. Never. Remember that. It will save you a great deal of pain. Now, your relaxation time is over. Put your lips on the head of my cock and be prepared to accept it."

His hands are still on the back of my head and they are putting light but steady pressure on me to move my head forward. I do so and am rewarded by have my lips meet the tip of his cock. I am very unsure of myself, unsure about this conversion thing - whatever it is - unsure if this is the path for me. About the only things I was sure of is my overwhelming desire to serve my new Master as well as a seemingly recessed fear of him and his comments about punishment and also and probably the most important item was that I was as sexually aroused as I had ever been in my life.

I already had a sort of a game plan as to how I was going to proceed unless otherwise instructed so I began my task. I started by just barely parting my lips and taking in as little of the tip as I could and from that position use my tongue as before with slow swirls and then a bit faster and then slow again. After a few moments with that I used my tongue to put pressure on the tip as if I was trying to push it out of my mouth but with no intention of letting that actually happen. Then back to the swirling tongue. Since I am not hearing anything to the contrary I assume Master must be enjoying this treatment.

I am now really heating up. This is way beyond anything I had ever done. I actually was worried I might accidentally cum with absolutely no physical stimulation on my own cock. I forced my head forward so that the entire head of his cock was now in my mouth and restarted the tongue swirl but now with more cock to work with I could use the base of my tongue on the very tip and the front and the tip of my tongue farther down. This seemed to have the desired effect. I was certain I could hear heavy breathing and I certainly was not getting orders to change what I was doing. Also, now that I was taking the entire head into my mouth I started treating it as if it were the entire cock. I moved my head up and down, but just on the helmet as if his entire cock was only two inches long. This allowed me to suck his cock as well as keep my tongue in motion. I even tried to take my tongue and push it down his cum hole. I realized this was an activity I wanted to repeat many times. It was very obvious Master was approving my actions and I know I certainly was.

I am not certain how long I continued to suck just the head but I am certain it was over ten minutes but I did eventually move my mouth down a bit. By this time I also decided it was time to really take all of his cock. I forced my head down his cock until I could feel the head on the back of my throat and I felt a gag coming on. I quickly slid my mouth all the way back until just the head was in my mouth. But I did not stop. I went back to just sucking the head and getting my tongue back in action. Once I had caught my breath I went down again as far as I could. I think I went even farther this time but cannot be sure. I then started an in and out movement. In as far as I could go - but not until the gag point - and back to the tip. I did this at what I would describe as a moderate speed being sure that anytime my tongue could move it did so. I could feel Master looking down at me. Seeing his cock totally dominate me.

I was quickly getting addicted to his strong, hard and powerful cock. The only thing I could think of was pleasuring this cock. Giving up complete control to this pulsating and dominating shaft my Master had presented me.

I decided I needed to change a bit so allowed his cock to slip out of my mouth and attacked it from the side. I opened my mouth and took his cock in sideways so I could move my mouth up and down on three sides. Almost like I was gripping his cock with my mouth. Like I was masturbating him with my mouth.

"Very nice boy. You seem to have a natural ability for this sort of thing. And I love looking down and seeing my cock disappear into your mouth and then reappear. I love to see my new slut in heat over taking my hard cock into his throat. You look very natural that way. I cannot wait to see my cum dripping from your mouth. Consider yourself very fortunate to have a Master that has great control over his cums. I am able to stretch this out so you will get full pleasure serving me."

"Now I want to give you one more treat. Lean back just a bit while I use my hand for a minute."

I am not certain what is happening but Master now starts slowly stroking his cock.

"Don't worry, this will not take very long. I always have a great deal of pre-cum and I want to bring a bit out so I have the joy of watching your first taste of my seed even if it is only pre-cum. And be assured this will only be my pre-cum. When and if I decide you are worthy of my full load my cock will be well inside your mouth. I am looking forward to feeling your wet warm mouth all over my cock as I cum."

With that I see a significant amount of liquid ooze from his cum hole.

"Now lick the head and then back to finishing your main job cocksucker."

That hit me a bit hard. It would seem that the term now -or soon would - fit. I am not sure if I was happy or sad about that but I do know my tongue immediately was licking the head of his cock and getting as much of his juices as it could find. I was even more in a state of heat after my first taste. I was surprised at the taste or actually lack of taste. There seemed to be very little taste. Then I told myself this was only pre-cum. But it did push the fire in me harder and I did not wait for permission to resume sucking his cock. I forced it down my throat and moved up and down over the full length as quickly as I could. I could feel my Master starting to push his cock in rhythm with my movements. He was now fucking me as much as I was sucking him. I took as much of his cock as I possibly could and then took some more. Even my inexperienced mouth could tell his cock had gotten bigger and harder and I knew the end was near. I was on fire. Even though I knew this was supposed to be all about him it was now about me. I could not have stopped no matter what he said or did. In reality he was actually fucking me. My mouth and throat were now his private fuck toy and he was using it to the maximum extent. I had never felt to submissive with any of the Domes I had seen..This was true submission.

And then it happened. With my head on the upswing I could taste a new and salty liquid in my mouth. His hands went to the back of my head. He did not force my head anywhere but it was obvious he was not going to allow it leave his cock. I went back down and then back up and stopped at the top of the movement. My mouth was full of his manhood and I could feel more hitting my throat in spurts. There was much more then I expected and there literally was not room in my mouth for his cock as well as all of his cum so some cum started dribbling out of my mouth. There was nothing I could do about that so I continued to focus my attention on his cock.

I am not certain how long he continued to cum but it seemed like forever. I continued to take all of the sweet liquid that I could. Some went down my throat without me even to try and swallow most of the rest just stayed in my mouth. I did move my head upward so just the head remained in my mouth and I swallowed. Swallowed all the cum that he gave me except for what was on my chin. I did feel a drop or two, or maybe more drip on to my stomach and some even onto my cock. As soon as I had swallowed all I started my tongue very softly swirling around the head. I tried to keep the pressure very slight because I knew how sensitive it might be at this point but I also was pretty certain that a soft tease would be welcome.

And I was also doing it for my own reasons. I was still tasting his cum on his cock and I wanted it all. The taste was more then I could have hoped for or expected. Salty, tart and sweet at the same time. A creamy texture and so much more that I cannot come close to describing. And while Master was satisfied I was more on fire then ever and absolutely nothing I could do about it. My own cock was screaming for attention and all I could do was remain kneeling with my hands on his legs.

"Well boy you are now a cocksucker. Specifically you are my slut and cocksucker and I intend to keep it that way, though after you are thoroughly trained and I am happy with your services I may on occasion share you. Later this evening you will get a chance to refine your technique though I must admit you did an admiral job for a first timer and I think I can tell it had an interesting effect on you which is good to see. You are going to wonder why you did not go this way years ago. You will be thinking about all the cocks that went unsucked that you could have had. Oh well, better late then never."

It was pretty obvious at the present time I was basically a bitch in heat and would take anything or anyone if it would help me cum. But that was not to be. I was forced to remain kneeling, inches from his now soft cock.

"Yes Master and thank you Master"

"That is the first time you have called me Master. Did I not tell you earlier you would be calling me Master before the evening was over. Now lean back and rest a bit and be proud of what you have done. Round two will begin shortly."

First part of several.

12