Gaming: D&D Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was completely naked beneath it - except for the pendant on a gold chain about her neck, and the slender fillet of gold around her ankle.

I stopped breathing, then, for a moment. My heart was hammering in my chest. Mirowen was achingly lovely. She was so slender, sylph-like. Her alabaster skin was flawless. Her tiny breasts were capped by sweet pink nipples which tilted upwards, as if pointing at the moon.

Her belly swelled gently. Her crotch appeared to be completely hairless. She barely had hips to speak of, but when she turned to lay her robe on the grass, I saw her backside. Her cheeks were like perfectly round porridge bowls, protruding eloquently from her otherwise trim form.

She turned back, and looked over her shoulder at me. Of all her features, her face was the most amazing. She showed only the slightest hint of a smile.

- "I hovered between life and death," she said, "and then I felt the warmth of your hands. I heard your voice, and then I sensed the flow of your power as you poured energy into me, and brought me back."

"And then again, today, you laid your hands on me, and I felt your potency. I was re-vitalized ... and stimulated. I wish to feel your hands on me again, Caduceus."

"Will you lie with me?" she said.

- "I ... " I blushed, ashamed. "I have never lain with a woman, Mirowen."

- "Am I not desirable?"

- "You are." I said.

Mirowen stepped forward, until she stood before me.

- "You risked your life for me, Caduceus." she said. "I know that you would do it again. And you know that I would do the same for you. But I found your touch ... exhilarating. I wish to experience it again."

She leaned forward, and delicately touched her lips to mine. The sensation was overpowering. I was lost - more surely than if she had cast an enchantment on me.

Mirowen placed her hands on my shoulders, and pulled me closer. Our kiss became more intimate, as her tongue slipped into my mouth, and sought out mine. I lost track of time, and space.

She drew back. "You have too much clothing on." she said.

That was easily remedied. She helped me shed my dusty outer robe, and my undershirt and loincloth. The only thing I would not remove was my holy symbol.

She pulled me down onto the sweet grass, and her lips found mine again. Mirowen pressed her entire body against me, from lips to toes. She took hold of my hand, and led it to her diminutive breast. I felt her prominent, erect nipple, and gently caressed it with my fingertips.

I remembered what she had said. On impulse, I let a cantrip flow - the very simplest, most basic of spells - and a minute flow of energy coursed from my finger to her nipple. Mirowen gasped, and shuddered - I do believe she experienced a mild orgasm.

She lay back on the grass, and pulled me atop her.

- "In me." she said. "In me. Now."

She reached between us, and took hold of my erection, which was pulsing and jerking, as if with a will of its own. She rubbed the very tip of my cock against her already moist pussy lips, and then tugged me forward.

I followed her direction, and thrust into her. She was very warm, and so very wet. I slid inside her almost effortlessly. It was an unbelievable sensation, like nothing I had ever experienced, or even imagined.

- "You won't last long." she said, softly, as she cradled me with her hips. "That's alright. There will be time a-plenty for more. But do this for me, Caduceus - heal me. Heal me!"

It might have been blasphemous. It might have been sacrilegious. But when I called upon the power of my deity, and the power flowed from me to her, Mirowen grunted, and then trembled all over as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

A moment later, I could feel the sensation of her pussy wrapped around my virgin cock intensify, as her insides squeezed and milked me. I groaned, and thrust deep one last time as I ejaculated forcefully into her humid depths.

*****