All Comments on 'Gaming: D&D Pt. 04'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha

Ending made me laugh for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
almost missed this...

Didn't realize you put two up. Great story, wonderful cliffhanger. I can't wait to see how the night ends.

gemman1gemman1over 6 years ago
Great Ending

I have loved the series so far... the ending was great... can't wait to see what happens in the morning.

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 6 years ago
Oh that poor bastard...

God i feel his pain. I've been there. That being said, our hero needs to clear the deck and look for the real Cinnamon girl.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Awkward

As much as I feel bad for Ian, hopefully this ultimately leads him to the girl that truly likes him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh - good ending

You evil bastard

Really enjoying this one

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
Oooopsy...

It looked like a 75 yard td pass to the running back that had slipped past his defender, but the rb tipped it into the air, his defender catapulted over his shoulder, snatched the ball and returned it for an opposing team, game-winning score.

The fans left the the stadium in a bedraggled hush.

The rb stayed in the locker room until 2AM when he'd trudged the 7 miles home, in the wet, sticky snow.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
And, so you know,,,

"The only conclusion I could reach was that I didn't have a clue what I was doing. "

It never gets any easier )

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshalmost 6 years ago
Haha!

Great story. Keeps getting more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
clever

I really enjoy that your characters are "real"---with strengths AND weaknesses. Your protagonist is both thoughtful AND shallow. Like most of us ;)

SirColin77SirColin77almost 4 years ago
Cinnamon Girl

I have always pursued cinnamon girls and always thought of this song. And I knew Tanya picked the wrong room ... I think I’ve read too many of your stories to be surprised.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Great chapter, really advances the story as it gives more insight into the characters. Then she comes to Ian in the night and Ian and the reader are slapped across the face with the final line. I often see such things coming but not this time. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, you got me there. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...