Gaming: D&D Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen didn't try to sneak me into her residence. We just walked in. Inside her room, she turned to me.

- "Ian, I have a confession to make." she said. "I don't have a coffee maker."

- "That's okay, Jen." I said. "I didn't come for the coffee."

She stepped closer, and pressed her lips to mine. She was a great kisser. On top of that, though, she initiated what I can only describe as a full body press.

I was determined to be more aggressive. So I let one hand slip from her back, down to her butt. She twisted her hips, grinding her pelvis against mine. Encouraged, I ran my other hand across her shoulder, down her upper arm, and gently cupped her breast.

Jen pressed against me even harder. Her eyes were heavy-lidded, half-closed. She was breathing more heavily, now - when she wasn't sucking on my tongue. I was making the shocking discovery that Jen wasn't wearing a bra.

I reached for the top button on her shirt, to find that she was wearing some kind of semi-transparent shift underneath. Despite my show of confidence, I might not have been moving fast enough for Jen. She shrugged her shoulder, and then let her shirt slide halfway down her arm.

That encouraged me to be even bolder. I slid the strap of her shift from her shoulder, revealing her breast.

I was amazed. I had seen plenty of breasts - in magazines. And Tanya's, in the moonlight. But Yevgenia's breast was a thing of beauty. Full, and round. Soft, but firm. Her nipple sat high - most of her breast was below that. While my eyes devoured it, my fingers were busy exploring.

Her areola was covered in crinkly bumps - which I took to be signs of arousal. I caressed her, and gently swirled my thumb around her nipple.

I broke our kiss, and dipped my head. I just had to run my tongue across those little bumps, and trap that pink nipple between my lips. Jen gasped.

- "Clothes." she said. "Off."

I started pushing her shirt off her other shoulder.

- "No - yours." she said.

This was new territory for me. Ok, it was all new to me. I just concentrated on enjoying myself, while pretending that it wasn't already the most incredible night of my life.

Jen watched me remove my own shirt. The look in her eyes was indescribable. I had never seen anything like it, and didn't again until the vampire movies of the 1990s.

- "The pants." she said. Her voice had dropped an octave.

It got a little frantic after that. I was completely naked, and we collaborated to get her pants and panties off. Her shift was still wrapped around her stomach, but neither of us cared, by then.

I had the presence of mind - barely - to skin on a condom. Jen was lying back on her bed, pulling me atop her. And then I felt the head of my cock pushing aside her outer lips, and lodging itself inside her. She groaned, and spread her legs even wider as I pushed ...

It was the most exquisite sensation I had ever experienced. The physical aspect was amazing, but the rush to my brain was even more powerful. I was having sex with a woman who wanted me. This was no mistake.

I was fucking. With a beautiful woman. I'm sure that the condom deadened the sensations a bit, or I might have come immediately. As it was, I don't think I lasted very long. I came so hard I nearly passed out.

Jen held me tight, until I rolled off, and lay beside her, breathing heavily.

- "Been a while, has it?" she said.

I was crestfallen. "I'm sorry." I said.

- "Don't be." she said. "There's no substitute for passion or intensity - and you had them both - in spades. It's very flattering."

- "You're amazing." I breathed.

- "Hold on to that thought." she laughed. "The night is still young." Jen rose from the bed, near-naked. "You don't mind if I put on some music, do you?"

I shook my head. I was far too busy admiring her visually. She put on Santana's Abraxas - surely one of the greatest albums ever made.

Then she stood over me, and smiled. I have to re-iterate - she was naked. Jen had a beautiful smile. And the most exquisitely shaped breasts. There was a mole on her right breast close to her sternum, that was deserving of further exploration ...

I wasn't sure if Jen had reached orgasm. As I thought about it, I realized that she hadn't. That had to be remedied.

I stood up, and took hold of her. I picked her up, and then deposited her on her bed. I kissed my way down her leg, from her ankle to her delectable thigh. Then I kissed her pussy lips, as if they were a mouth.

- "Ahh ..." she moaned.

I made love to her pussy lips with my lips and tongue. While I did that, I was aware of the tension in her thigh muscles, and of the sounds coming from her stereo. She had put on the second side of Abraxas, so I was licking her pussy to the sounds of the classic Samba Pa Ti.

Of course, I had no idea what I was doing. But as Jen had said herself, there's no substitute for passion or intensity. She had her head up, most of the time, watching me, with an expression I couldn't decipher. I brought her to a loud, prolonged orgasm.

I was pretty pleased with myself, of course, but Jen wasn't done with me.

- "That was awesome." she whispered, as she pulled me up next to her. Jen kissed me, then took my earlobe, gently, between her teeth. She kissed her way down my cheek, tracing the outline of my jaw.

She nuzzled at my neck, and trailed kisses across my chest. Then she surprised me by flicking her tongue over my nipple. When she ran her fingers over my stomach, and reached lower, she had no trouble finding what she was looking for. I was fully erect, and rock hard.

- "Do you have another condom?" she asked.

- "In my jacket."

Jen bounced out of bed, and rummaged through my pockets. She found the second condom packet, and tossed it to me. Then she went to her stereo and flipped the record.

When she returned to the bed, I was still tearing at the foil packet with my teeth. That brought a smile to her face. She lay down on her stomach, and watched me roll it on. Then she turned over, and rose to her knees. Jen's magnificent breasts swayed beneath her as she presented her backside to me.

It took me a moment to nestle the head of my cock between her pussy lips, and then Jen immediately thrust back, so that I was fully buried inside her.

- "Ahh - yes..." she said. Or maybe it was me.

I was behind Jen, with my distended cock buried in her hot, moist pussy, feeling - this time - like I could go for days. I was sawing in and out of her wetness, changing the frequency or the depths of my thrusts ... and enjoying every second.

The feeling was awesome - but I didn't feel as if an orgasm was imminent. Even better, Jen had a small mirror - a makeup mirror, I think. At the angle where I was presently thrusting in and out of her, I could also see her face (eyes closed), and her lovely breasts, with their swollen nipples, swinging beneath her.

It was intoxicating, but entirely within my control. I slid out of her, and bent over to plant a kiss on her upturned rump.

We both caught our breaths as I re-entered her. I took hold of her fine hips, and thrust in and out her, from behind. I fucked her through Singing Winds, Black Magic Woman, and well into Oye Como Va before I grunted and shot my second load into the condom.

Yevgenia turned around, and pinned me to her mattress.

- "Oh my God." she said.

I could only nod, weakly.

"We are so doing that again." she said.

***

I went home, very late. After a few hours of sleep, a shower and breakfast, I couldn't think of anything I needed or wanted to do - except to call Jen. She laughed when she heard my voice.

- "Didn't you get enough of me last night?" she asked.

- "After last night, how can you be surprised that I want to see you again?" I said.

She thought about that for a moment. "Fair enough." she said. "I have a hankering for pizza. Why don't you rent a couple of movies? I'll order food when you get here."

I got Being There and La Cage Aux Folles. It didn't really matter, because we didn't watch either one. Jen did like my choices, though. She had already seen both films.

Within ten minutes of my arrival, she was naked, kneeling between my legs as I sat on her bed. She had my cock in her mouth, and she was treating it like a popsicle. She licked, and sucked, and slurped ... it was a fascinating experience for me.

In terms of physical sensations, there was almost no comparison - I preferred intercourse. There was also a bit of awkwardness, for me: I didn't quite know what to do with myself. I reached down to fondle her breast and tug at her nipple, but Jen seemed to prefer working her magic undisturbed.

- "Relax." she said. "Just enjoy."

I did. I came all too soon, and she swallowed it all - though she seemed surprised by the quantity of semen I ejaculated.

It was only natural that I return the favour. I lay her on her back, on the bed, and went down on her. I tried to go slower, this time, and be more patient. I was still a novice, though, and my technique was amateurish.

My tongue was actually getting tired before Jen began to breathe more quickly. As she started to gently hump my face, I picked up the pace, and brought her home.

When she recovered, she kissed me, and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I was a bit surprised by that, considering where our mouths had just been - but if she didn't mind, then I certainly wasn't going to complain.

Jen placed me on my back, and rolled a condom onto me. She was so natural about it all, so much more at ease with nakedness and body parts ... it was a revelation to me.

She straddled me, and placed the head of my cock against her pussy lips. She rubbed it back and forth several times. We both sighed as she sank down upon me.

Jen grinned, enjoying the expression on my face. Then she closed her eyes, and began to rock her hips, slowly.

Clever girl - my first orgasm had taken the edge off. And in this position, with her in control, I felt like I was going to last forever. That was just fine with me.

I studied her face, marvelling at how nose, eyes, lips, cheeks and chin all combined to create such a beautiful whole. And while she had her eyes closed, I could gaze my fill at her wonderful breasts, as they spread gracefully to either side, and jiggled with her movements.

I could even watch, amazed, as the top of my shaft appeared and disappeared again as she rose slightly and then settled back down on me. It was a long, glorious fuck, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Eventually, I reached up to take hold of her full breasts. I squeezed them gently, and ran my thumbs across her nipples. Jen leaned forward, then, to bring them within range of my lips and tongue.

That seemed to raise the intensity, just a bit. Jen began sliding her hips forwards with a little more urgency, and a lot more pressure.

- "Oh ... oh - oh!" she said, each 'oh' a little louder. She planted her hands on my chest, and ground down as she came, her whole body trembling and shuddering.

That was good enough for me, and I came, too. It wasn't the most explosive orgasm I had ever had, but it was eminently satisfying nonetheless. I also enjoyed feeling Jen's weight, and the pressure of those marvelous tits on my chest as she collapsed atop me.

We lay there for a good while, just breathing, while I stroked her back.

- "That was lovely." she said, softly. Then, a few moments later, she added: "Did it make you hungry?"

- "For you." I said.

- "I'm not going anywhere." she said. "But we need fuel if we're going to do anymore of that."

Jen got up, naked, and ordered a pizza. She threw on an old shirt, and wrapped a towel around herself before the delivery guy arrived. There was a knock on her door just under twenty minutes later. If she was in the habit of answering the door dressed like that, I could understand why her pizza was never late.

The moment she closed the door, Jen took off the towel and tossed it on her roomie's bed. Then she sat down, cross-legged, wearing nothing but that old shirt, with only one of the buttons done.

- "Good pizza, right?" she said, with her mouth half full.

I had to laugh.

"What?" she said.

- "You're amazing." I told her.

- "What does that mean?" she said. Jen wasn't angry - just a little confused.

- "You're unlike anyone I've ever met." I said. "Beautiful, of course. With a body to rival any goddess that I've ever read about. But you're so ... natural. So at ease."

- "Because I like being naked?"

- "That - and so much more." I said. My voice was getting a little huskier.

- "Does that mean you're going to make love to me again?" she asked.

***

- "She's amazing, Nate." I said

- "That's great, Ian. I'm really pleased for you." he said, with genuine warmth. Nate knew better than anyone how much I needed something like this - someone like Jen - to get over what had happened with Tanya.

He let me talk about her for the better part of an hour.

- "Sorry. I could go on forever. I did go on forever - why didn't you stop me?"

Nate laughed. "How? Never mind - it does me good to see you happy. So when do we get to meet Miss Amazing?"

That was a good question. I saw Jen for lunch, between classes, on Monday. On Tuesday we had gone for coffee after American History. Thursday night we went to the pub, and had a couple of drinks. We talked and laughed for hours.

This was Friday, and she had something she couldn't get out of. Tomorrow, though ... my Dad was going to visit his sister, overnight. Best of all, he was taking Cherie with him. That meant that I would have the house to myself Saturday night.

Jen had already agreed to meet me downtown for the afternoon, and then come home with me. My imagination was already running wild.

I did want her to meet my friends - although I had minor qualms about how Parvani might take it. The truth was, though, that I wanted another opportunity to make love to Jen more than I wanted to introduce her. It was partly selfishness ... and mostly lust.

We went shopping, of all things - further proof that I was hopelessly infatuated. She took me to a trendy second-hand clothing shop. Some of the stuff in there made me wonder how anybody had ever bought it firsthand.

But Jen was delighted with a blouse she found, and insisted on buying a vest for me.

- "You'll look very professorial in it." she assured me.

- "And that's a look I want?"

- "Trust me." she said. "Your future students will be drooling over their hunky prof."

After an early dinner, we took a bus and walked to my house. Jen admitted to being more than a little curious to see where I lived.

We never even got to my bedroom. We ended up making love in the living room - I got a nasty carpet burn on my knees.

Jen got up, completely naked, and strolled to the dining room, looking out into our backyard. She opened the sheer drapes, and wrapped one of them around her, like a loose, transparent robe.

She was breathtaking. The line of her back, her shapely legs, her shoulders ...

- "Yevgenia." I whispered.

There was no way she could have heard me. But she turned, so that I could see the side of her face, veiled by her long, dark hair, and one big brown eye. I could also see one perfect breast, thrust out between the drapes.

I was dating a goddess - there was no other explanation for it.

***

The following weekend, we went out as a foursome: Jen and me, with Nate and Parvani. We went to a pool hall, of all places. The girls got along much better than I had anticipated. I didn't think that they would have much in common, but they did share one important pastime: making fun of me.

Nate didn't join in, but he did laugh his ass off.

- "I like your friends." Jen told me, as I walked her home. "They're sweet."

- "I think they liked you, too." I said.

- "Hope so." she said.

I had to settle for a kiss outside her residence. The way she clung to me, though, sent me a very clear message that she wished we could have gone in. Jen was as passionate as she was beautiful.

A few days later, I met her roommate, Roberta, and another friend, named Sandy. Neither girl could hold a candle to Jen, in terms of looks, or personality. Roberta was a science student, while Sandy was majoring in Film Studies.

- "Really?" I said. "I didn't know you could do that." I was a touch jealous.

- "Yeah, it's awesome!" she said.

"They really liked you." said Jen, the next day.

- "I'm glad." I said. "Roberta seems very bright, and Sandy's a hoot."

- "Yeah, she is. And she liked you so much that she's lending me her room this weekend. She's going home to visit her family."

- "That's very ... kind of her." I said. My mind was already reeling, imagining the possibilities.

- "Oh, Sandy's a treat." said Jen. "But don't kid yourself: I'm gonna owe her a few favours after this. You'll make it worth my while, though - won't you, Ian?"

God bless Sandy. We spent 36 straight hours in her room. I had six orgasms in that time, and I'm pretty sure that Jen had more. I tried, hard, to make it as incredible a sexual experience for her as it was for me.

The third time we made love was while spooning on Sandy's bed. It was a long, leisurely ride. I could reach around to caress and squeeze her breast, or grab onto her hip and pull on it, like an oar, as I see-sawed in and out of her humid depths.

I wanted to tell her ... that I loved her. I wasn't sure, though, if I should say it while we were ... fucking. And then I wondered if it just wasn't too soon. We hadn't even been together for a full month yet.

The fourth time she rode me for an unbelievably long time, first facing away, and then turning around to place her hands on my chest. There was a look of amazement on her face, as if she couldn't believe that I was lasting so long. In fact, she grew tired long before I did. I flipped her over, into the missionary position, and finished us both off with a series of rapid, jackhammer thrusts that left her breathless.

The fifth time, she was standing by the window - it was the sixth floor - gazing out over the playing fields and the varsity stadium. Being Jen, she was naked, of course.

I leaned her against the window, and entered her from behind. Jen didn't resist at all - she just moaned, and shifted her position to allow me easier access.

By Sunday morning, she was too sore for another round. But when she saw that I was fully hard, Jen went down on me, and finished me off orally.

- "Okay - you've officially worn me out." she said. "I didn't think it was possible - but you've done it."

- "This has been the best weekend of my life." I told her. "You are beyond amazing."

***

Jen didn't show up for American History. That was highly unusual - so much so, that I used a payphone to call her room.

- "Hullo." she said.

- "You don't sound good at all. Are you sick?" I asked.

- "I'll be a'right." she said. Then she blew her nose, noisily.

- "What can I do?" I asked. "Can I bring you anything?"

- "No - s'okay. R'berta's lookin' affer me." she said. "Hey - Ian? Can you do sub'ting for be?"

- "Anything."

- "Can you beet me in de quad - Tursday? For lunch?" she said. "I tink I'll feel ub to it by den."

- "I'll be there."

I worried about her. I left class early on Thursday to go early, and wait for her. When she arrived, she didn't look 100%. Her nose and eyes were red.

I stood up to greet her. "Are you still sick, Jen?" I said. "What can I do?"

She sat down heavily on the bench next to me. I sat down, too.