All Comments on 'Gaming: D&D Pt. 09'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggeover 6 years ago
Very Nice

Thank you for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whew...

I expected confrontation with Coop (if it was him) and that he would be expelled from group. Now i kind of hope that i was wrong about him. But he'll have his chance :)

Can't wait for next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I really hope this isn't the end of the story.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
YAA!! Finally!!!

OK, so I know it's your story and you're the author and that gives you certain...well, rights...but if you break these two up (or end the story before they bang!)..I will want to kick you in the testicles hard enough that they lodge in your nostrils.

Thanks for getting us to this point (as above: Finally!). I am VERY interested in learning how this plays out (and having the two of them end up a hot sweaty mess).

Keep up the good work!

Mel

Kojak01Kojak01over 6 years ago
My money is still on Parvani.

But he needs to get rid of his infatuation with Simran before he can give himself fully to Parvani.

PS: Please report a bug to get the stories to appear as parts of the same story.

gemman1gemman1over 6 years ago
Outstanding as usual

Thanks for not letting COOP be the bad guy and I am happy that he has his Cinnamon Girl, at least for now.

Gemman

lanncerlanncerover 6 years ago
great job

Please continue

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
He Answered

And it was just the right answer too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

If the story ended right there it would still be amazing. Hopefully you keep going though.

TalonDCTalonDCover 6 years ago
The End?

This feels like a great place to end it. But I love your stories and trust your writing, so I'll continue along for the ride if you have somewhere else to take us.

blue5766blue5766over 6 years ago
The end?

I hope not great story

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Nice.

Finally. Tie a bow on it and step away from the keyboard, I think this one's finished...

It took a while and went around a lot of corners on the way but I think its a 5 star finish.

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 6 years ago
The song did him in

I knew the song would be key. As mix tape maker my self I saw the chink in armor he hadf... Who are we kidding he is not very good at being cool. Like. A bad penny Dianne will be back to caused trouble...

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 6 years ago
And another thing..

Why is it when they are the ones doing the wrong they act sad they the wonder did not fight over the dead relations? If it Kent so much why did you cheat? If she was not happy then talk to him about it and not let a mistake happen. It was a bad choice not a mistake. Mistaske is getting thee wrong of food. Not opening you legs to some one that you are not in love with as much as your partner... She did not love anyone as much as she loved him... This was not a one time thing. He is better off moving on.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
That sounded like the end...

...but I know its not, as you said #9 was in edit while you were writing #10.

Of course, this will be hard to top - but your readers have faith!

or at least i do )

readeralreaderalover 6 years ago
beautiful story

Trying to find the clues that might connect Coop with Diane, I read again the whole story. There where a couple of times that they were both unavailable, and they liked each-other so who knows... But also who cares. It seems that that guy that Thursday did a big favor to Ian.

A couple of comments on the whole story.

It is much more beautiful when it is read from the beginning to end. When everything is fresh, the plot, the characters, the psychology, everything is more vivid and alive. The end of chapter no 9 can be a beautiful end of a beautiful love story between Ian and Simran that lies on the background of the whole narration. But we trust you. After all Ian is the main character and the part of his life that you describe is far from over as it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

A thoroughly enjoyable story. Definitely one of my favorites and look forward to more. As someone that grew up in that era it really hit home. A great drama with fun and interesting characters. I was rooting for Ian to end up with one of the two sisters but couldn’t dish on Diane and was wondering how that would go. At one point I thought the way her breasts were described she might turn out with cancer or something and die. At least it was making me think and project possible outcomes. Good job!

FumblingGazeFumblingGazeover 6 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoy your writing, especially the depth of feeling you manage to show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Once upon a time, I remember giving constructive criticism as the installments of The Bridge Club came out... all I can do anymore is stand up and applaud your efforts!

With each of your most recent series, it has taken me longer to invest in the characters... but the payoff is also getting better each time when it comes!

Thanks again for writing stories worth the telling. It's a good feeling to see your name as the author and be able to trust in the quality regardless of setting.

DrizdartDrizdartover 6 years ago
delightful ...

great how you weave things together. And may I just say, I'm happy you are not dragging relationships back from the dead. People are not "redeemed," they just go away.

Your narrator is getting smarter and smarter, able to see connections in bits of action, in documents and his research, and in his observed locations and the stories he is generating for D&D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

This is so beautiful! I never imagined that a guy will tear up and his lady will kiss his tears off, when she professes her love. Seriously, this is amazing!

alittlemoreconversationalittlemoreconversationover 3 years ago

As always, this section was a masterclass. I am not ashamed to say I too teared at the closing lines. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I honestly never comment you write a beautiful love story. I am a 54 year old male blue collar and I teared up. Kudos if you publish under another name I wish to know so I can buy your works.

Madmack37Madmack37over 2 years ago

I was a shit growing up. Yeah I did Boy Scouts, played sports, was good student but... Clearly your protagonist is what us older guys wished we actually were when young. Beautiful romance.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Ian: My eyes were moist, with tears.

.

Mine too.

.

Beautifully done.

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 1 year ago

I would say your talents are wasted here, but that sounds judgmental and I would hate to lose your work! I would say that you were brilliant, professional and exceedingly grand.

But I won't.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damnit.

I've become so caught up in the story that I keep forgetting to score it! Them.

I'll go back.

But first - pt 10 awaits!

GimliOakensGimliOakens7 months ago

So beautiful. Every Guy hope to find his Cinnamon Girl.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Well, this just keeps getting better and better...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...