All Comments on 'Gamma Gets Bred'

by Filledfille

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I just want more human needs a and desires expressed. But the premise is hot. Some more barriers, emotional ones will make it shine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More stories

Can you please make this into a series of some sort I enjoyed this so much. Please write more about the social order and descriptive features too.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
More!

This has the makings of a series, and a great one at that. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a short story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm so horny

This has made me so horny I came all over my bedsheets. Please make this in a series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More description

I like the scenario, there is a lot of potential in a dystopian future, where there are several classes of human beings.

Hower, this story is missing a whole lot of detail. The excitement in reading erotic stories comes from immersion, you need to describe in as much detail as possible what is happening:

How do the characters look like excatly? What are their emotions? Is she afraid? Is she ashamed? How does she feel when she is being degraded and used by this group of males that are supposedly worth much more than her? Is she perhaps in some way turned on by this and disgusted by her own emotions? What about the males, what turns them on about this situation?

Of course, you also need to write about physical sensations: How does it feel to be touched by them, how big are their cocks, does it hurt, what is the exact feeling of her body, when she is penetrated, are there different types of guys that do different things to her...describe what they do to her, in what order, maybe they get more and more cruel as the story progresses. Write about how the skin and the floor feels, about different smells, the atmosphere, is it cold, is it warm?

You want to give as much detail as possible, so the reader can imagine exactly how it feels to be in that situation.

Maybe try that same setting again with much more detail and you will have a great story!

ladyruby1ladyruby15 days ago

This is a really interesting dystopian but hot concept. I'd read an entire collection of short stories or even a dedicated ultra long story around this concept of ranked human beings. HOT BTW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous