Gamma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Since before midnight," she said. "I thought you'd come up much sooner. However, I've managed to entertain myself in the interim."

"What's the plan?"

"Why don't you take off those tighty-whities and climb in here with me and find out?"

Marge is one of the Sigma girls I've lusted over since I met her. Her body is every college man's fantasy and her personality is just as great. Her hourglass figure is overbalanced by her oversized chest. The size of her bras is a major talking point within the Gamma community. Most agreed they have to be specially ordered.

As tired as I was, I knew I had enough reserve to meet whatever challenge Marge was offering and I hadn't had relief all evening. I pushed my briefs to the floor and stepped out of them. Marge opened the covers for me, revealing the nakedness of her remarkable body. She shifted over, knowing I would need more room, and I slid in on my back beside her. Marge wasted no time. She found my semi-erect cock and began to coax it to life. Within minutes she had turned around to use her mouth to my benefit. Her position gave me access to her pussy and I enthusiastically began to lick and suck her lips and clitoris.

Before either of us could cum, she turned around, sat astride my hips and leaned in to kiss me passionately with lots of tongue. I returned the kiss and the tongue and reached for her breasts with both hands. She smiled. "Do you like the girls?" she asked.

"I've wanted to wrap these puppies around my face since I first saw them during pledge week," I responded as I buried by face between them. I rubbed my face and hands all over her tits and kissed and nibbled her nipples with my lips and teeth.

Marge leaned in, encouraging my attempts to smother in her flesh. As she leaned in, she slid down until I could feel the heat of her pussy on my erection. A few seconds later my cock was pinned against my stomach and her very moist pussy lips. A little shifting and a little lifting by Marge and my cock slipped easily into her. She settled back, burying me deeply inside her. She rested a moment, enjoying the feeling of my filling her and then began sliding up and down. Every now and then, she changed the rhythm and the direction of her movements. Eventually, I was ready to explode and I told her so. She sat more erect on me and squeezed my cock with the muscles of her vagina. I warned her again and began to cum inside her. I pumped until I lost count and I was dry.

We rested with Marge on top of me until my limp cock slipped out of her. She rolled off me and curled up beside me, and we fell asleep.

A few hours later, Marge coaxed me awake by gently stroking my cock. Early sunlight was coming through the window as she whispered in my ear, "You owe me."

"Let me see what I can do about that," I responded as I moved down until my face was between her legs.

Marge's taste was a cocktail of flavors. She was flowing with her own secretions and my earlier deposit. I couldn't get enough. I pulled on her lips and clitoris with my lips and teeth. In moments, Marge was squirming and biting her knuckle trying to keep her screaming under control. She came at least twice before I slid up her body and slipped my hard cock into her. I pumped her hard and she met every thrust with one of her own. She began rising to another climax and then gripped me with powerful vaginal muscles and held firm until we climaxed together. We lay together until the morning light brightened considerably.

"What time is it?" Marge asked.

I scrambled for my jeans and found my watch in the front pocket. "Ten fifteen," I answered.

"It's late. Everyone going to be awake. How am I going to get out of here?"

"The same way you got in here. It's not that late for a Saturday morning. After last night I doubt anyone's awake at all. Just grab your clothes, go down to the bathroom, clean up and walk out of here like you own the place. Even if someone's awake, they're not going to stop you or ask any questions."

"You think so?"

"Yep. You're gold."

Marge climbed over me and picked up her clothing. She gave me a quick kiss and, after checking the hallway, half ran to the bathroom. While she was gone, I got dressed, smoothed out the bed and picked up the room somewhat.

When she came back, she put her arms around my neck, kissed me and said, "That was so much better than I expected. We have to do it again sometime. Thanks."

"You're welcome and thank you. Last night was the best surprise I've had since I came to college. I'm up for as many times as you can handle."

"Deal."

"Oh, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"Will you tell me your bra size?"

"No," said Marge as she punched me on the arm, and then she was gone.

Saturday night the Gamma's and Sigma's had separate membership ceremonies. As pledge master I got to swear in the pledges and hand them their certificates of membership, blazer pocket patches and lapel pins. After I shook each of their hands and toasted them with the first beer of the night, the party started. Across the street a similar ceremony was happening with Alice performing the honors. Afterward we were both freed from our duties as pledge masters.

The parties merged with brothers and sisters moving freely back and forth across the street. Alice and I met in the street and congratulated each other on jobs well done. While we were standing there, I recalled the conversation of the previous evening and wondered silently if she remembered the commitment she made.

"Do you think anyone will miss us if we go get something to eat?" I asked.

"Probably not. What do you have in mind?"

"How about the little Italian place near the town square? They have good food and we can get wine or a least a decent beer."

"Lead the way."

We took my car and drove the six miles downtown.

During dinner, we talked about events of the previous week with the pledges. We had a few laughs and more than a few glasses of wine. Throughout there was an air of unspoken expectations. When we were back in the car I asked, "Where to next?"

Alice dug into her pants pocket and produced a ring with a single key on it. Holding it up with the key dangling so I could see it, she said, "Here."

Starting the car, I asked, "I assume that key has a lock that it fits."

"You assume correctly."

"And where might that lock be?"

"Turn right at the next street and I'll lead you there."

Five minutes later we parked alongside a six story apartment building. Alice led me to the front door and through into a small lobby. We pushed the call button and entered the left hand elevator of two. We exited on the fifth floor and Alice led me to one of four doors. Coincidently, the key fit the door lock and we entered a short hallway leading to a medium sized living room.

If this were a typical bodice ripper, here is where the lovers would jump into each other's arms, one of them would kick the door closed, they would frantically tear off each other's clothing and fuck forcefully up against the wall.

That didn't happen. Alice closed the door and we walked down the hall together. The living area was showroom clean and the furnishing neat and conservatively modern. There was a three seat sofa with matching arm chairs at slight angles at each end. A low glass coffee table supported by a dark burl base sat in front of the sofa and two huge tree segments supported glass topped end tables between the sofa and chairs.

The wall on the right supported a very large flat television with a high end stereo system on a console below it. Around the corner to the right was a kitchen area with a small center island and a table with four chairs. To the left was the entrance to a T-shaped hall with two bedrooms and a bathroom between them. In front of us was a glass sliding door entry to a smallish balcony with a view of the river below.

"Whose place is this?" I asked.

"Peggy's," responded Alice.

"And who is Peggy and how do you happen to have the key?"

"Peggy's a Sigma sister. She graduated two years ago and she sometimes lends the key, and everything it opens, to one of us when we ask. I asked, so here we are."

"And Peggy?"

"She's at the party. She'll be home very late if she comes home at all."

Alice took my hand and gave me a tour. The room on the right was the master bedroom. It was furnished with a king sized bed, a matching low woman's dresser and a number of chairs. The other room also had a king sized bed and the man's dresser matching the master bedroom furniture.

In the kitchen we found bottles of Lunazul tequila and Grand Marnier alongside two oversized beer glasses. There was a note to look in the refrigerator where we found a large bottle with a hand written label, "OTB Margarita mix."

"Looks like Peggy left us a gift," I said. "She's got good taste in adult beverages. Get comfortable and I'll mix us drinks."

"Nice."

I fixed the drinks, taking advantage of the overly large glasses provided, and brought them into the living room. Alice had turned on the stereo which was softly playing Roberta Flack singing "The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face." She had also found a couple of coasters and placed them on the coffee table.

I handed her a drink and sat on the sofa alongside her. We sipped our drinks and listened to the music. When Etta James started singing "At Last," I put my drink on a coaster, reached over to her and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse.

Alice looked at me with a wry smile and asked, "What do you think you're doing?"

"What I think you want me to do," I said.

Alice put her glass on the other coaster and reached to me and unbuttoned the top button of my shirt.

We continued to alternately unbuttoning each other's shirts until there were no more to do. By now the Righteous Brothers were performing "Unchained Melody."

Alice pulled her blouse from the waistband of her slacks and removed it. I mirrored her actions. When I had my shirt off, I pulled my T-shirt over my head leaving me bare to the waist. Alice didn't hesitate. She reached behind her back, unsnapped her bra and removed it slowly. Alice sat facing me as I absorbed the beauty of her breasts for the first time with the lights on and small, pink nipples. I reached out slowly and cupped a breast in each hand, feeling their weight and firmness. By now the stereo was playing Tuck & Patti's version of "Take My Breath Away."

Alice had her eyes closed and she was pushing her chest toward me. I couldn't resist the invitation and I leaned in to kiss her right breast and then her left. A soft purr from Alice let me know I was on the right track and I repeated the pair of kisses and threw in a couple a light nibbles. Her nipples responded, hardening and sticking out from her breasts about a quarter inch.

I stood and took her hands in mine, encouraging her to stand with me. I reached for the buckle of her belt. She stopped me and began to unbuckle her belt herself. I watched as she unsnapped the waist band on her slacks, slid the fly down and pushed the pants down to her ankles where she slipped off her shoes and stepped out of them. She then pushed her panties down and kicked them aside. I stood speechless as she turned slowly for my approval.

I nodded and blew her a kiss as I began to undo my own trousers. "No. No. Let me do that," she said.

Alice unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the zipper. She grabbed the waistband of my slacks and my briefs and slid them both down to my calves. She turned me slightly and pushed me gently so I sat back down on the sofa. She removed my shoes, socks and the rest of my garments.

She leaned over me, her breasts hanging where I could hold them and kissed me. I was a long, kiss with lots of tongue and passion. When she finished, she kneeled on the floor between my legs and, looking directly into my eyes, took my stiffening penis in her right hand. As she began to slowing stroke me, I leaned back on the sofa and closed my eyes. I didn't care who was singing on the stereo.

I could feel her rhythm throughout my body. A minute later I felt the warmth of her mouth surround my fully erect cock. If she had never done this before she went from novice to master in about thirty seconds. Two or three minutes later, as I was nearing nirvana, she stopped, stood up over me and kissed me again. "Come with me," she whispered in my ear.

In the second bedroom, she pulled the spread and covers off the bed, had me sit on the edge and resumed her activity from the living room. I lay back on the bed. This was beyond anything I'd experienced. Alice was not just giving me oral sex; she was including an emotional component that went beyond the physical. When she reached up and pinched my nipple, I responded all too soon and without warning. I suddenly erupted into her mouth with more force than I ever remembered. Although surprised, she handled it well, swallowing as much and as fast as she could.

Alice crawled up on top of me and kissed me again like she did in the living room. I could taste myself in her mouth and I didn't care. I kissed her back with every ounce of energy I could muster. She leaned forward and whispered again in my ear. "Make me as happy as you are now."

Alice rolled off me onto the bed. I rolled up on top of her and tried to emulate the torrid kisses she'd been giving me. I slid slowly down her body. When I reached her breasts with my mouth, I hungrily kissed her nipples, smearing the juices of our earlier kisses over both breasts. I nibbled and pinched both nipples hoping she was as sensitive as she found me to be.

I slid further down, until I reached her pussy. I nibbled her clitoris briefly as I moved my mouth onto her lips. She smelled amazing and she tasted even better. I couldn't get enough of her. My tongue was happily inside her as far as it could go. I briefly thought, "If I could bottle this nectar I would make a fortune."

I moved my tongue up her cleft until I found her clitoris again. I slipped my tongue back and forth across the hardened nub causing her body to spasm each time I did it. Alice would gasp and moan with each spasm. Meanwhile, I was using my fingers to rub the root of her nub inside her vagina. By coordinating my actions, tongue snap and finger rub, I could cause her body to convulse and relax almost at will. When I slowed my efforts, she almost shouted, "Don't stop. Don't you dare stop."

Liquid was flowing from her pussy and running down between her cheeks onto the bed. I used the opportunity this presented to lubricate my fingers. Then I simultaneously, nibbled, rubbed and pushed a finger into her ass. She almost leaped off the bed. Liquid was flowing like a river. I drank as much as I could before I let up and let her rest.

A minute later, I moved up Alice's body and kissed her again. This time with her taste in my mouth. She gobbled it up and came back for more. I didn't know a kiss could be so thrilling and so intimate at the same time.

We rested in each other's arms for quite a while. Eventually, Alice leaned over to me and whispered again in my ear, "We still have to work on getting our brains out."

The reference was clear and I was ready. I rolled to face her, and ran my hand down through her pubic hair to check her status. She was more than ready, so I kissed her, rolled over her, supporting myself on my arms and slid slowly inside her. She pushed against me until I could go no further and then I began to slowly move in and out of her. She matched my movements perfectly. I increased the pace. Alice kept in sync. As I moved more rapidly, she lifted her knees off the bed, then her legs. A moment later her legs were on my shoulders and soon after on her shoulders.

We were pounding each other like a runaway steam engine. I could feel her muscles squeezing my cock almost to the point I couldn't move. I mustered more energy to keep moving until the heavens collapsed. I've heard some describe it as fireworks, others as a tsunami. This was more a volcanic eruption. Hot lava was flowing everywhere, the vocal sound effects were ear piercing and I was streaming like a fire hose trying to tame it.

We lay together like that until my limp cock slipped out of her. I rolled off her and she rolled half up against my side and put an arm across my chest. I don't know how long we slept like that. I woke up with Alice teasing my cock to attention. When she judged I was ready, she wordlessly straddled my hips and slid down with me inside her again. No words were spoken, nor were any necessary, as she moved up and down, back a forth and in circles on my erection. Neither of us was in a hurry. We took our time. She leaned in; put both hands on my chest and began to pump more earnestly. I grabbed her hips and moved with her. Together and apart. Together and apart. I thought I could last forever. Alice, however, didn't have the same goal. I felt her vaginal muscles clamp tight against me and her body stiffen and she climaxed again. When she rolled off me we were both drenched and sticky.

Alice lay along side me, kissing me and rubbing my stomach above my pubic hair. Once she ran her hand lower and discovered a pool of bodily fluids. She made an ugly sound and quickly removed her hand. "Is that brain matter?" she asked jokingly.

Alice jumped out of bed and suggested a shower. I quickly accepted her offer and we moved the party to the bathroom. Alice got two towels from a nearby cabinet and adjusted the water temperature before we got in. I'd never showered with another person, especially a woman. I quite enjoyed it. I found soaping Alice's body and rinsing her off to be wonderfully playful and laughed with her as she did the same for me with predictable results. I'd hadn't understood the first rule of showering with another person, until Alice broke it. She bent over. I couldn't resist and pressed my new erection up against her cheeks and into her. It surprised her but she clearly didn't object. Needless to say, that significantly lengthened our shower and required us to wash again.

Back in the bedroom, we admired the condition of the sheets. "We certainly can't sleep on those," exclaimed Alice. "Make yourself busy while I take care of these."

I left her to whatever she had in mind and went back into the living room. I gathered up our clothing and the, now room temperature, drinks and returned to the bedroom. Alice had found another set of sheets somewhere and was just finishing remaking the bed. I handed her a drink and we toasted the start of a good evening.

We spent the rest of the night in the bed. At one point during the night, Alice got up, went to the bathroom and closed the door when she came back. When I woke in the morning, I vaguely remembered having cum eight times. I had no idea how many times Alice did the same. The sun was shining, so I reached for my pants and dug out my watch. It was nearly eight o'clock.

I got out of bed carefully so as not to wake Alice and headed for the bathroom. I pissed and cleaned up as best I could. I skipped the shower. I hoped we might shower together again later.

As I left the bathroom, I almost bumped into a strange woman standing in the doorway. I was startled, but not so much that I didn't notice that she was strikingly pretty and wearing a semitransparent robe that did little to hide her assets. She had medium sized tits with dark areola. Her pubic area appeared to be completely shaved.

"Oh," I said. "You must be Peggy."

"And you must be Gene. Do you know what color eyes I have?"

I looked up quickly. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"It's ok. You're not the first man to make that mistake. However, you may be the first to admit it. Since you're up, why don't you get something to cover that thing between your legs, and meet me in the kitchen for some coffee? You don't have to put on much. Your underwear will be enough."