Gamma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the bedroom and rooted around until I found my briefs. I put them on. Since Peggy had dictated the dress code and I was unwilling to challenge it until I knew the rules, I left the rest of my clothing on the floor. While I was busy, I heard a groggy voice from the bed. "What time is it?"

"It's a little after eight. Peggy came home last night. I met her in the hallway. She invited me to the kitchen for coffee. Why don't you join us? Take your time. I don't think there's any hurry."

"Aren't you going to put on more clothes?"

"Peggy said just my underwear was enough."

"That little vixen. I bet she's wearing even less."

"Almost," I confessed.

"Come here. Kiss me and remember you leave with the girl who brought you."

I met Peggy in the kitchen. She had a pot of coffee brewing and was placing Danish on a plate.

I sat at the bar while she worked. When the coffee was done she placed the Danish on the small kitchen table and the coffee pot on a hot pad already on the table. She gathered two coffee mugs from a stand on the counter and moved to the table.

"You should get a third mug. Alice is awake and will probably join us."

When she had three place settings on the table, she sat down and I moved to join her. Somewhere along the line, Peggy had managed to loosen the belt on her thin robe. Sitting at an angle to her I could see through the opening in the robe. Her breasts were as magnificent in the flesh as they were through the material. I sure she noticed that I noticed.

"Peggy," I said. "You have to forgive me. I'm a man and only human. I just can't keep my eyes off your chest."

"Really," she said. "You mean this thing I'm wearing is that mesmerizing?"

"No. It's not the robe. It's what's inside the robe."

"My breasts bother you? If you're enjoying the view, why did you mention it?"

"Honesty, and I wanted to give you a chance to cover yourself, or not."

At that moment, Alice chose to come into the kitchen. She was wearing a pair of panties and my T-shirt. She sat opposite me with Peggy between us. "Aren't you the daring one," she said to Peggy. "Are you trying to put the moves on my boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" I thought.

"Well, I might be. I didn't get lucky last night and he seems friendly and very honest."

"Hands off, for today. If he's got anything left he's mine."

"For today?" I thought.

"Okay, for now. But you have to let me have him sometime."

"I'm sure we can work things out, but for now, down tiger."

"Ladies," I spoke up. "You do realize I'm here and can hear everything you're saying? Are you guys in the habit of trading men like commodities?"

"You're the first man to figure it out," said Alice.

"You want to repeat that? You procure men for each other?

"No. That's cold. It's a secret function of the Sigmas. We share our experiences with the men on campus and help each other select the good ones and avoid the bad ones."

"Does that mean you'll share everything that happened last night?"

"Not necessarily. In fact, I don't think I'll share any of the details, but the fact we were together is already known."

"You mean every time one of us guys gets lucky, you've planned it in advance?"

"Usually."

"...Marge?"

"Marge was interested in you. She checked you out and some of the girls encouraged her. How do you think she knew which was your room? And, by the way, she gave you sterling marks yesterday morning."

"...You?"

"No. We were natural, organic. I knew what I wanted on Friday night in the park and I told you so. I planned last night. I didn't look you up and I don't plan to leave any notes. I told Peggy what I wanted and she helped. No one else was part of it. I really wanted to be with you."

"But the other Gamma's. Are any of them unplanned?"

"Probably not. But, you can't tell anyone about how it works. Your brothers want to feel in control and it would destroy their confidence, and probably their self esteem, if they found out it wasn't their charm that got the Sigmas into bed. I need you to swear to keep the secret."

"Why would I do that?"

"Let me try to explain more. We're in college. This is probably the last chance we'll have to let lose and go a little crazy without consequences. For the first time, and probably the last time, nobody's looking, nobody's judging and nobody cares. When we graduate we're expected to behave in a socially expected, 'normal' manner. Sigma Tau is providing a service to their members that allows them to go crazy and still be safe. The information we share lets the cream of the male sex float to the top and removes the bottom feeders."

"It just seems wrong, somehow."

"How can it wrong if it helps women from being hurt? There have been incidents on campus involving women and aggressive men, but never involving a Sigma. From where I sit that proves the point."

"When you look at it that way..."

"So will you swear to keep the secret? I'm in deep shit if anyone finds out I told you, and Peggy probably is too. We could be expelled from Sigma Tau and, worse, Sigma Tau could be banned from campus. We probably wouldn't survive if that happens."

"Maybe we need to offer an incentive for his oath," said Peggy.

"Maybe you're right. Should we offer him the basic package or what's behind door number two?"

"I think the ultimate package is more appropriate. I want to be included."

"Okay, Gene," said Alice. "If you swear to keep our secret we're prepared to offer you something you'd only fantasize about. How about it?"

"What are you offering?"

"Only after you swear. Otherwise we're only getting in deeper."

"Okay. I swear."

"We need more. Do you swear you'll never speak to anyone about what you know about Sigma Tau Epislon? You'll never tell any brother, sister, classmate, or stranger? That includes both Peggy and me. You'll never write anything, essay, editorial, diary or lyric? You'll never draw any art or cartoon?"

I nodded my agreement.

"We need to hear it out loud, on your pledge as a Gamma Dee and the grave of you mother."

"I swear to keep forever the secrets of Sigma Tau Epsilon that I've learned by everything I deem holy. Amen."

"Thank you. For your commitment we're prepared to offer you the opportunity to bed every member of Sigma Tau between now and the time you graduate. That includes new pledges and active graduate members such as Peggy. Are you okay with that?"

"I'm blown away. How can you make that happen? And, are you okay with it?"

"We'll think of something. Remember, it's crazy time and it ends with graduation, so I'm okay."

We left soon after, although I think Peggy would have liked me to hang around for a while.

About two weeks later, there was a noticeable increase in the number of Sigma's talking me up and suggesting we spend time together. Every one of them ended in someone's bed. Somehow, Alice and Peggy had pulled it off.

Alice and I were an item for the next two years up to graduation. We screwed around whenever possible but it never interfered with my 'dates' with her sisters. We had sex in all the usual locations and a few unusual ones, including a couple of movie theaters, a park picnic table after dark and the under the bleachers at the homecoming game. Peggy seemed to be available whenever Alice wasn't.

By the time graduation rolled around, I had bedded every Sigma Tau woman on and off campus at least once - except one. About a week before graduation, Sam cornered me in the library and asked why I was avoiding her. I told her the truth. She and Rob were inseparable since that night in the park. It was clear to me, and everyone else, that they had something special between them...Rob was a fraternity brother and I wasn't going to rock that boat in any way. I kissed her and told her to tell the sisters that would have to do.

After graduation, Alice and I both got jobs nearby. I went to work in IT for a consulting company with lots of government business and Alice in government itself. We rented a two bedroom apartment and moved in together although we only used one bedroom.

Near the end of the summer, I asked Alice about the ultimate package. "Alice, I know I'm not supposed to ever talk about Sigma secrets but I have to know how you managed to get the sisters to deliver on your side of the deal."

"You're right. You're breaking the pledge, but what the hell. It was easier than you think. At the first weekly meeting I suggested that things were getting slow and a little stale. I offered that we needed a challenge. One everyone had part in. I thought it would go a long way to strengthening the sisterly bonds.

"We began a spirited discussion as to the nature of the challenge until Peggy, who else, interjected, 'We should all get laid.'

"That seemed a reasonable goal since getting laid was high on most of our agendas. One of the comments from the floor was that it seemed too easy, since we all got laid almost every week. Peggy said, 'Okay. We should all get laid by the same guy.' That got everyone's attention. It wouldn't be easy. In fact, most thought it was impossible.

"How should we go about it? Who would be the lucky guy? How would we measure progress? Would there be a time frame and should we tell him about the challenge?"

"Everyone was playing into exactly where Peggy and I wanted them to go. I took charge. I said we should select a candidate at random. There were objections, especially if the candidate was a known hound dog. In the end we spent a half hour suggesting only highly desirable candidates and writing their names on folded slips of paper that were collected in a bowl. I made sure yours was among them.

"We mixed up the slips and I drew a name. No one was surprised, or upset, that I drew your name and the rest is history. In reality I drew the slip of paper I had concealed in my hand before I dipped into the bowl. Peggy was quick to dispose of the papers in case someone looked through them and noticed the duplication. And you weren't supposed to know."

"Wow. You're devious."

"Oh, by the way, we gave Sam a pass after she told us what you said. We declared we had met the challenge and there was some thought about making it an annual affair."

"I better watch my self around you."

"I'd rather you watched me directly," she said as she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

It's been two and a half years and Alice and I are still together. We don't have sex as often as we used to, what with work and everything else in our busy lives, but we still manage almost every day and sometimes twice. Lately we've been talking about a more permanent and legal relationship. We've been loyal and honest to each other the entire time. I haven't had sex with anyone else, especially any Sigma sister, or my sister, unless you count Peggy.