All Comments on 'Gangbang Awakening'

by Cocks69420

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

That was very hot. I'm straight, but I pumped a load into my hand and licked it up while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Me too

I would give almost anything to wake up and be surrounded by so many hard cocks. I'm hungry and want to be fucked, filled and covered. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's not to smell among the roses

I'm straight as well, but what's not straight about liking to suck and be fucked where a fine looking prick is concerned? Why shouldn't men and women like the same feeling that a prick can give when its inside you. After all, it feels much better in our mouths and especially in our asses than it feels in our pumping hands!

RichardStewartRichardStewartalmost 9 years ago
Very very hot

My God. I would LOVE this. I sometimes imagine being abducted be a group of guys while my wife and girls are out of town. Perhaps the men know I read gay stories on Literotica. They tie me to a bed and ....... Well the rest you know. ;-)

Richard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

LOVED your story!!! It has ALWAYS been a fantasy of mine to be gang fucked and filled with cum. Also a fantasy to be double fucked, you covered it all for me!!!

phtann3phtann3almost 9 years ago
great

Awesome, I found myself wishing it was me! phtann3yahoo.com

gunthernehmengunthernehmenalmost 9 years ago
Oh HELL yes!

Fuck me, beast me, cum all over my face and then do it again a dozen times....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Too bad it was a fantasy for you. I have been fortunate to have been the main attraction of a gangbang and it is always wonderful. The most guys i have been with was 12 and they used me for about 5 hours. I was fucked by all of them and of course sucked all their cocks. I was sore for a couple of says but it was a good soreness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Feed me

Every gay guy would love this and probably quite a few straight ones too! Would love to suck off 100 guys and feel all their sperm covering me head to toe. Would have liked some rimming to have featured but I've added it in my fantasy! Sperm for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chas

One day my and I joined friends at a party. Connie and I did not know what to expect. A lot of bikes parked out back. A few women and a lot of men. Drinks went around and soon Connie naked and men stared and soon she had more then she feeling her body. Before we knew it Connie had dick in every hole. She love sucking dick and she had one after another. When one cum in another replaced him.. Connie sucked and fucked about thirdly men. Her mouth,pussy and ass full of cum. Connie want to know when the next party.

hungbottomhungbottomover 8 years ago
wish it was me

I sure would like to be in a gang bang like that, all of that cock and cum for me.

phtann3phtann3over 8 years ago
me next please

Wow that's HOTT, I wish it was me taking all that delicious cock, and more!

Riki1942Riki1942about 8 years ago
I Did It Once

I know exactly how you feel! I have only been gang banged once and it was only three guys but, I loved it! Trying DP and having them both shoot inside my ass while they are both still inside me is something I really want to try.

Hot story,

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOT ACTION!

Although I've had threesomes & loved it, I would love to be the slut in a gangbang. Keep em cumming.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 8 years ago
Cum-city!

OHH! I would love that! I can almost feel all of those different sized cocks going in and out of my poor little abused hole, and then all of them filling me up with hot cum over and over again!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 8 years ago
Me too

I'd give anything to experience a similar gangbang. I love hard cocks and cum. I've never had enough at one time. I fantasize about being abducted by a biker and taken to their club and being used all weekend one hard cock after another, being penetrated over and over, being filled with and covered in cum. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy Story

Loved your story, I was gang banged by 4 guys, loved it, having their cum leaking from my hole, and just using me.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Great Group Fun

Loved it. The more the merrier. As I've always said, "There is no such thing as too much cock or cum."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A different slant. I was captured in the middle east, serving in the armed forces. Mid 30s, married, 1 child. Yes I was bashed, water boarded and a few other things that were unpleasant but I still had my dignity. That changed after the second month. I did not tell them what they wanted, to be honest I could not have answered their questions. I was taken to a medium sized room, stripped, my hands and legs bound to a chair. The guy in charge said tell us now, I said I cant I don't know what you need to know. You will tell us and with that they brought in a woman, her head covered, full length burka. Now watch, they bent the woman over a low type vaulting horse, her legs and arms tied to metal posts, they lifted the burka at the back, legs covered in nylon, quite muscular. They removed the head covering, I was shocked, it wasnt a woman, it was a young private who had also been captured, I will call him Steve. They undid a gag from his mouth, he said tell them nothing, as my captor said you can spare him if you tell us, although I dare say he will enjoy this. I cant I don't know the information you want. As you wish, 6 men were brought into the room, masks over their faces, a camera was turned on projecting its image onto a large screen. It began, the first man stepped up, his cock already hard and he pressed it into Steve, I knew when he penetrated Steve , he yelled loudly as the man fucked him. The man finished loudly and the next man stepped forward, it was clear on the screen, the mans cock moving in and out of Steves anus. Tell us and you will spare him as the second man pulled back, cum dripping from Steves anus. The third man stepped up, now Steve was making different noises as he was fucked and the camera caught Steves cock shooting out a stream of cum. Number 4 and it was clear that Steve, if not enjoying it, was not entirely disliking it either. Number 5 and Steve was moaning and saying, yes, yes. ashamedly my cock was getting hard as number 5 pulled back and a stream of cum came from Steve. Number 6 mounted him, Steve was clearly enjoying it now, a torrent of oh yes, fuck me, that's it fuck me as the 6th man finished in him. A guy came over and knelt taking my cock in his mouth, I didn't want it to but it felt good, he moved back, they had undid Steve and were headed to me. I could do nothing as Steve was guided onto my hard cock, sliding into him easily and without any assistance bounced up and down on my cock, saying its ok, fuck me, fuck me as ashamedly my cum blasted into his used ass. They led him away. I saw this repeated with 2 other men, my reaction was the same. Since coming back home, I have tried to forget it but it will not go away. I have since visited a mens club and have participated in m2m sex, always in a group, always wanting to go last. I now find it more satisfying than sex with my wife.

rmac1rmac1over 6 years ago
Feels sooooooo goooooooooood!

Getting fucked by many men and then sucking them all off would be a dream cum true! Just feeling those cocks ramming me in the ass would be hevenly!

joebttm4u5joebttm4u5over 6 years ago
Wow!!!

Your story has been a fantasy of mine! Ever since I had a threesome,(I was sucking one while the other fucked me) I have had this fantasy, (or strong desire) to be you in your story! Being DP in my ass while I suck and jack off 3 more! Have even had a dream where there were 10 long hard dicks in the room, taking turns in both my ass, mouth, and hands with at least 5 of them being hard at one time! Going on for hours! Sure hope this becomes a reality VERY soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
O fuck ME

I want to be gang banged => crit234@juno.com

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementover 4 years ago
Awesome

I have never gotten up like this.. dammit..lol..Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AWESOME!

That's how I usually get gang raped, and love it every time.

Joebttm694UJoebttm694Uabout 4 years ago
AWESOME!!

I would love to have this happen to me!! Have only been in a 3some, want to do a group! Really looking forward to being DP

PG564EPG564Ealmost 4 years ago
OMG yes so fucking hot

Great arousing writing. I love becoming a gay cock sucker later in life, and your description of his thoughts as he took two men up his ass, another in his mouth, while jacking off two more cocks really turned me on. I sucked 6 dicks on my first day to learn that I loved this, and took one up my ass. I share the joy of being queer now with other men who have learned what they really are sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Use my hole for a gang rape

I love this my hole is so I dont know how to explain but I want alot of dick pounding it make me a cum slut cum inside my hole soooooo much please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'll be a cum slut

I want to be tied up and fucked crazy Cum oozing out of my hole then used it as lube to keep fucking my little hole and I'll swallow every little bit I can and never stop using me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was 26 and homeless, one night I sought shelter under a bridge. It was very dark and as I was adjusting my eyes I was struck a blow in the back of my head and fell unconscious ...when I awoke dazed, I became aware that I was naked from the waist down and my bare ass was exposed. whn I tried to get to my feet, I was roughly shoved back down and I felt something wet being shoved in my asshole.....That was followed by the umistakeable feeling of an erection being inserted in my rectum. I remember screaming in pain as I was suddenly being force fucked. When I attempted to roll out from under my rapist, several other hands grasped my arms and held me tight and when I opened my mouth to yell, a slimy cock was shoved in my mouth and the owner started fucking my face....I lost track of how many others "used" my holes that night and I must have passed out and awoke the next morning alone under that bridge with cum leaking out of my battered asshole. Since then I have been fucked many times and will suck ANY cock on demand.

gcs2718gcs2718almost 2 years ago

My greatest fantasy is to be in a room full of hard cocks, to use my mouth and ass, filling them both with load after load of their delicious, sticky sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish that had been me xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was amazing, I wanted it to be me so badly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

turned me on I want to suck cock and have a dominant man fuck my creamy little sissy hole until i cum hands feee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why haven't I seen this before, I loved it, it brought back happy memories of my first gangbang, my master invited 6 of his friends round one night and after I had served a couple of drinks I was the main attraction and my mouth and my sissy pussy were used repeatedly while master watched and when all his friends finally left he let me suckle on his cock until he fed me his cum and then asked how I liked it and I begged him to please let's do it again which I'm happy to say we did x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!!! Me next!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story i had few guys was nervous for first time once saw them get hard i was wow next i on my knees sucking 3 or 4 dicks when i was ready to get my fucked he went slow he saw how nervous i was the pain was like a 10 when went all the way in the pain went away next i started to scream the louder i scream the harder he fuck my ass when he cum inside me it felt amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous