All Comments on 'Gangbang: Starring Erica Raines Ch. 02'

by Fire22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bullerbugbullerbugabout 19 years ago
hot

top storey hot sex cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a Fuck Fest

I love the idea of Erica getting her boypussy plowed by Barrys dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
looking forward to more

i was hoping for a sequel to the first one, and a m glad you followed through. your story is so hot, and i hope that the next parts are equally as juicy or moreso! i wonder how it would be if he/she was in other costumes, or even bondage at some point(but that's just me ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
the ideal finish

she is such a submissive slut, the ideal finish would for them all to fuck her, the last one pulling off her pants exposing her clit, then they piss on her as she moans on the floor. i can imagine her masturbating as the warn champagne covers her and she twists her mouth to trey to taste some...then...thinking how to make it happen afain...often. good yarn, explores many fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Aroo

Great stuff. Can't wait till Erica gets home. And whatever his friends are plotting. And the mother. Woo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it

You've created a great f--k toy, Maybe those xx yr old kids should have a turn. Keep it up. Or maybe more dads or both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

As was the first one, this story was excellent also! Fucking the mom was different but hot. And the dad plowing Erica`s ass while they were watched was cool too. Write more, have Erica`s sweet asshole filled with gallons of hot man juice! awesome!!!

britneyfanbritneyfanover 18 years ago
Even better than the first

This story just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Erica is such a great cockslut and the bit with the guys and Barry's mum really got me all hot and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
had my panties very wet

my god that has to be one of the hottest stories i've read. he is such an ass cum slut i love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this story has everything

This story is one of the best on Literotica. It has everything -- cross-dresser sucking cock & getting fucked (just like I do), a friend's father fucking the CD (something else that I did), a hot woman who gets fucked by her son, and hot gay sex (something I always do !!! ). Your stories are fantastic -- please tell us some more. I would love to hear of the continuing adventures of the hot sexy CD Erica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous