All Comments on 'Garden Centre Ch. 03'

by ruwanr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your married to a worthless slut.

And nobody tells you, stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave you a 5 for your effort

and to tell annony to eat it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave you a 1 for your effort

tell that cunt Bonnie to mind her own business. Changing her name to vastiesmith2 didn't change the cunts attitude. Go fuck yourself, since nobody else will.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The diary that doesn't have any interest...

The diary that doesn't have any interest...We all know what a whore he married since part 1....so 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Insight into a Non-Western Culture

This was a unique, slow paced narrative of an extra martial affair that unfolded in a way that is quite typical in the third world. My wife is relatively well off and from rural Paraguay; I am an American ex-pat. In that country, anyone with money has plenty of hired help around the house, garden and grounds.

There are very few upper class wives in Paraguay who have not had a fling or two with the hired help. My wife has had a few and I learned to just go with the flow. Like the husband in this story I invited the men in for a shower, lunch and a cold beer; it was nothing to get upset about.

My wife was always hotter in bed with me, learned a few sexual tricks, and the affairs usually ended fairly soon due to class differences. I many parts of the world, even in macho Paraguay, a woman´s pussy is considered more like community property and it is often shared. Everyone is happy and it is no big deal.

Nice story which explains how much of the world lives….keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ Anon

Is there DNA test laboratory to check your babies in Paraguay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Anon

In a lot of Roman Catolic countries the divorce was forbidden. Ireland, Argentina were the countries where the divovrce was launched in the last decades. The husbands had to live with cheating wives in such countries and the murder was investigated in cheating wife loverboy cases too. I do not know Paraguay is lack of divorce country or the divorce has not past in the Paraguay culture!

Good apetite for creampies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt with a sissy coward husband

nuff said!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous