All Comments on 'Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 04'

by schoolmrs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PaulsomPaulsomover 9 years ago
Teasing

Some older woman teasing going on here. Very nice.

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
I'm curious

About the watch and its location, is it a Timex ? Do you remember their tag line, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking ! You have it right on about the watches restriction and the swing, howevah the buckel and band conections are going to pull hairs, something nice and soft or your fingers will do. Johnathan isn't completely hairless is he. Oh you ladies don't know, do you ? If you had your own balls, well just reach out and grab his. If only you could act on your wants and make us all the happier for it !

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
hairy sack ?

Thanks for your comment on the watch. It wasn't a Timex. I did however imagine it could trap a few short hairs from Jonathan's balls when it was cinched tight and that's what Dorothy found. I think the theme of 'constriction' is going to rear its swollen head in later chapters... read on.

csltcsltover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Fun chapter, but pls start at the beginning...

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Mmm

What a very naughty thing to do,going thru his bag like that and sniffing his sweaty shorts...Seems Dorothy is really kinky woman.

I really wished you would've expanded the conversation while she was preparing the sausage rolls thou,my god that part turned me on so much,innocently teasing him with mere words like that! Whew... I almost lost it myself at that part.

VERY good chapter,a favorite of mine thus far.

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 1 year ago

Interesting, but!!!!

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Hitchhiker, for your comments, always pleased to receive them. You are welcome to read the remaining sections to and including 11. You have reminded me that this is very much an unfinished story. I shall re-commence the narrative soon. We can't have these lads suspended and these women frustrated indefinitely can we ? I have based on it people I know or have known in my neighbourhood or at college where I teach. Sex in all its forms and shapes and shades is never far under the surface of normal life in my experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userschoolmrs@schoolmrs
Tertiary College lecturer based in Eastern England Uk. Interested in a variety of story lines.