All Comments on 'Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 10'

by schoolmrs

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
The boys of summer.

I've enjoyed this long running series. I dread the end of summer and this luscious bit of yard work. We will need a proper Autumn party.

dwr0242dwr0242almost 6 years ago
Gardening

I hope there's more of this series coming soon.

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
series

Thank you for your positive comments. Don'f forget the earlier 9 chapters which help explain how the characters came to be here. I prefer to relate what happens most of the time as a result of encounters, which is nothing, despite aspirations to the contrary because of the pre-xisting conventions and relationships on people. It does not prevent us from exploring the wants and needs of all of course and sometimes things do go a little further.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent work

Excellent work, rarely seen this kind of smart story building. Waiting for ch 11!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enough already!

10 chapters and not a single sex act, have one of them play with his penis already

rombo034rombo034almost 6 years ago
Handy with a tool

Great line :-)

For me, the fact that in ten chapters there has been no sex so far, is really a great accomplishment.

No.11, waiting for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great work.

Let’s get Johnathon exposed, submissive and entertaining the ladies as a stripper would. Let him play with himself as the ladies look on in sheer delight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice build up!

I've really been enjoying your slow build-up! You caught me a couple times--Dot or one of her friends already playing with Jonathan...oh, but it was only a dream!

Makes me remember a couple ladies I confess to similar fantasies of when I was that age!

I find myself hoping that he comes into the service of Dot, much more so than her friends. And no easy or early or frequent release--he does owe her for the watch, after all, and she's already laid her claim with that dental floss.

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Empathy

Less is always more. Although she is my creation, I can relate to Dorothy's needs and desires and her being partial to the attributes of young helpers from time to time.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Planting seed in the reader's imagination

Schoolmrs, you are an incredibly tease-- clever inventive, and best of all, democratic .Like the women in your stories, you play with the male libido like a toy. The way, you blithely stimulate your readers all the while allowing them to fill in the voids and imagine what comes next tis brilliant. Ah, if you only knew how many pleasure them selves to your efforts. (I first encountered Gardening at Mrs. Chesters years ago on Lush Stories and I'm delighted that you're back to old tricks on literotica.

bawdi1bawdi1almost 6 years ago
Excellent series of stories

Just love the suspense of these stories, keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous