Gardening with Granddad Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I finished meeting everyone Reg was waiting.

"Now how about those surprises I promised?" he asked.

"O Reg, I love surprises and by the looks of things your surprises can be GREATTTT!"

"Well, babe all you have to do for your surprise is look upstairs," he suggested.

I looked up at the loft overhead and there tied to posts were Calvin, my Father and Grandfather!!!!!!!

All were gagged and bound and left to watch from above.

I grabbed Reg and kissed him passionately, "YOU are the BEST! There is nothing like an audience and I can't think of a better audience to watch what's about to happen!!!"

"I thought they might make you happy," Reg gleamed," they want to see us together BAD so imagine what they must be feelin with all these other guests."

"Reg my dear, you and I are cut from the same cloth," I said looking into his eyes," I think the two of us will know exactly how to please the other and there is NOTHING I will not do for you Reg NOTHING."

The Reg told me to pick any man I wanted and to start the party!

I didn't even hesitate, I knew exactly who he would be - I had spotted him the minute I walked into the building. Standing alone propped against the pool table he was the blackest man there. Short, hefty and old there was nothing all that special about him other than the color of his skin which I knew would be SPECTACULAR against my pale white young skin.

Strutting across the room he pushed me onto the rubber cloth covered top of the pool table and grabbed my monstrous boy tits, one each hand.

"I knew you'd be here right off," he said to me," your eyes locked on me didn't they as soon as ya saw me?"

"YESSSSSSSSS SIR, my god you're so BLACKKKKKK," I moaned," Look at those hands on my tits, your coal black paws on my giant fake tits!!!!!!!!'

"You just let Leon take care of those tits baby," he growled," and my hands intend to take care of lots more of your hot flesh."

"Johnny, turn the music up so this girl can show us what she got," he hollered to the bartender, "Now baby, get up on that table and dance, strip and show Leon and the boys what you're hidin under that leather."

The music pumped up and Leon passed me a joint as all the men started smoking and drinking beer. They gathered around and I willingly got up on the table, half stoned and started twirling and inhaling my pot. Once my joint was done, I really got into the music and didn't take my eyes off Leon. To me his was the only man in the room. This dance was for him.

I started to go wild tossing my hair, bending over and exposing my ass, lifting up my skirt and showing off my thong covered pussy. I wanted to please Leon badly. My dance had to be perfect. I wanted him to see my gorgeous young body - every inch of my body; I had to expose all of my flesh for his eyes.

Leon pounded back the beer. Now I knew how he had grown the massive hard ball gut below his bull barrel chest. God, he was as ugly as Reg - they all were as ugly as Reg. I couldn't believe how sexually excited I was. I had never danced for a room of men before let alone a room of old black freaks.

I untied the lace string of my skirt letting it fall off. O god I loved dancing in my tiny thong! I untied the lace string holding in my tits and let the top fall to the table. Now my glued on Amazon tits were totally exposed for my black fuckers to watch. I slipped the elbow length gloves from one arm and then the other. All that was left was my thong and thigh high boots!!!!!!!!

Every eye in the room was on my body. Everyone was drunk and stoned. Hollering and whistling. I had never felt so slutty, so hot and so wanted!!

I bent over to kiss Leon who said,"Baby don't stop there - I want it all off!"

"But Leon, most men like to think I'm all woman," I whispered back.

"You are all cunt, and what's in that thong just makes me want ya even more, get it off!" he ordered me.

I stood back up and slowing peeled down one side of the thong. I pulled it back up and slowly peeled down the other side. The music blared and I wanted this more than I had ever wanted anything in my life. I slowly pulled the back down and the string out of my ass. I turned allowing EVERY man there to see my exposed ass. I moved it up and down and then left the back down bending over and showing a little of my hole. Leaving the back of the thong down, I stood back up and peeled the front down too just above the base of shaved cock. Now everything was exposed except for my growing thick boy clit and huge cum loaded balls - they had never been exposed since my transformation. This was the first time men would see me for what I really was!!!!!!! My huge black hair swayed back and forth, my legs were clad in the hottest laced up thigh high boots, my gigantic she male tits filled the front of my chest. This was my moment.

As I danced for the cheering audience, I slowly pulled down the thong. The tiniest little bit of my cock showed, then a little more and a little more. Every eye was riveted to my crotch. I was going from being ALL woman to being a fully displayed she male. Every man there would see me naked in public as I was created.

I could feel the fabric slipping lower and lower. My young teenage cock had never been this hard. The thong only held my cockhead in, my balls constrained by my pulsating rod. I couldn't hold back I let go of the fabric and my cock sprung forth. All nine inches bobbed up and down and all I could hear were gasps of approval from my appreciative audience. The fabric bounced back and now only my shaved and waxed balls were the only part of my body covered.

And why wait! I reached down pull both sides of the thong down to my ankles and stepped out of the panties. Standing up, I was now in full view - bouncing cock and balls as I had dreamt of exposed to REAL FUCKERS who could take me ANYWAY they wanted.

Leon handed me a bottle of beer which I drank and poured over my body letting it drip off my nipples. Letting it roll down my body to my cock where it dripped onto the rubber cloth on the pool table. I reached for another joint and smoked it while dancing for Leon who I could see was getting more and more excited. The music blared, I danced and as I felt high as I had ever felt. I looked down upon my waiting black master, got down on my knees and kissed him passionately. We shared the remainder of the joint and he told me to get on my back on the table.

I slid down onto the rubber sheet. Leon pulled me along until the top of my legs were at the table's edge. He hoisted my boot clad legs and spread them over his shoulders and dove into my cunt like no lover had ever done before. My legs were spread so far apart and he forced my ass cheeks open with his massive black plier hands. His lips were fully inside the cunt that Max had opened wide. Leon had his tongue fully inserted and his lips were tucked inside my pussy opening!

His was sucking and slurping and I was being mouth fucked by this charcoal god. Not only was I shocked that this was possible but clearly others were as well as they inched closer to see him disappear inside my wanting hole.

"LEONNNNNNNNN my god EAT ME o god LEON please EAT MY PUSSY MY PUSSY NEEDS YOU LEON PLEASSSSSSSSEEE, I moaned,"O god Leon eat your white bitch eat her cunt baby."

Someone passed me a bottle of poppers which I eagerly accepted devouring the rapturous odors. Over and over I inhaled. I wanted as much as Leon could give me.

I felt his chin on my puckered ass. And then a finger slipped in. O my god! Leon's tongue and lips were sucking his finger inside me! How could he do this? And then a second and third. I inhaled more and more vapors from my magic bottle. I then reached own to my ass cheeks and spread them open.

Leon's head came up out from between my legs. And as it did the three fingers grew and grew and I realized as he was sliding his lips out and his tongue out his FIST was going in. ALL OF HIS FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The oversized hands that I had first noticed on my tits were now probing my ass. I only thanked god that Max had used me. Again the bottle of poppers was pushed under my nose and I didn't disagree with its donor - I needed everything possible to endure this.

I felt Leon's glare upon me and I just nodded. He knew I meant business and with that I felt his fist go further and further. Reg was behind me elevating my shoulders off the table so I could witness what was happening to me.

"You're gonna need more of those poppers baby; I know what old Leon got in store for you," Reg whispered in my ear.

I kept inhaling and inhaling watching Leon's glare and feeling him edge further and further towards me. I saw his wrist inside me. On either side of Leon two men had offered assistance and were spreading my legs for Leon. They were almost perpendicular to the table. Every man there could see Leon's wrist in my used cunt.

My head was spinning from the poppers. He forced it in further and I could see his black black arm going into my white white she male pussy. It kept inching in and I kept pushing down onto it as my legs were held back. I watched as his elbow reached my hole. I felt him inside me and looked up. Leon was I total ecstasy and with hat he started pulling his arm in and out.

Leon was fucking me with his arm. His baseball bat was slicing in and out of my boy hole. My teenage cunt was getting everything it wanted and more! This was so much better than Leon's cock could have been, even though I wanted it too.

At that moment I knew I was a slut, a whore, a TOTAL COCK TRAMP. My destiny was before me

then, at that moment, as I was writhing in pleasure on my back I realized my trio of former lovers were watching from above. In the loft, directly over Leon and me, my Father, Grandfather and Calvin were watching me get fisted. Their eyes were bulging with lust and also with nodding approval. I smiled up at them and then began bucking my needing cavern onto Leon's arm with all my might.

They need to see me get everything he had. As I was performing for my family and black husband, Leon was pulling his arm out and I felt his fist open my hole and he slid his cock in. LEON WAS ABOUT TO JERK HIS COCK WITH HIS FIST INSIDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I moaned with heavy pleasure. Leon couldn't control his need to breed my ass and his fist furiously hauled back and forth on his grandfatherly cock. In rapid movements I felt his cock then his fist then his cock. And then Leon heaved his fist in me alongside his cock which was spewing forth his man juice.

As I watched Leon enjoy the pleasure of my boy pussy I saw jets of thick cum squirting on my tits and realized that without touching my cock it had erupted in total pleasure simply from Leon's use of my body. My cum was unloading in snake like shots.

"LEON my god I'm Cumming," I screamed with intense pleasure.

"Baby, we are BOTH Cumming," he moaned back at me. Out two bodies had become one phenomenal cum machine, both emitting our internal juices.

Everyone was cheering loudly as they saw me cum on my own body. I began rubbing my loads over my tits, playing with my very own boy tits. The show was amazing. And then a cock went in my mouth. One hand went on one tit, another on my other tit. A guy was pulling Leon off me and lubing his cock for my hole.

THIS PARTY HAD JUST BEGUN!!!!!

12