Gargarean Group Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you enjoying yourselves tonight?" asked his step-uncle.

"Oh, yesh!" enthused Heather. The sexy blonde was wearing a red mini cocktail dress that sparkled when she moved.

"Lotsh of fun!" agreed Sandra. The busty brunette was wearing an eye-catching, lemon-yellow mini dress with a neckline that plunged between her bosoms and revealed the inner curves of her breasts.

"That's nice," said the nearly-naked waiter. "Was there something I could do for you girls?"

"There shcertainly ish," slurred Heather. "Can I ashk you a queshtion?"

"Go ahead."

Pointing an unsteady finger at David, she asked, " "Ish he . . .?" She looked blearily towards the new Gargarean and inquired, "What'sh your name, by the way?"

"David."

She gave him a dazzling smile and said, "Hi, David. Congratshulationsh."

"Thank you."

"Can I ashk you a question?"

David suppressed a snicker and said, "Sure."

"I heard you shay uncle." She pointed at Jack and asked, "Are you hish nephew?"

Jack answered, "Yes, David's my nephew." He decided that saying 'yes' was easier than trying to explain their complicated relationship to the intoxicated hottie. He was also proud to call his sister-in-law's handsome stepson his nephew.

I thought sho," she slurred. "We wanted to shee if there ish any family reshemblance." With that, Heather, aided by some young female friends who'd been lurking behind the men, pulled Jack's thong down to the floor. "Nishe cock!" she exclaimed while eyeing his floppy penis.

"Nice tail, too," said a busty brunette who began to fondle Jack's ass.

David was shocked. The girls had stripped his uncle naked, and he now faced his nephew with his dick and balls dangling free for all to see.

"Now, itsh your turn, muschles," said Sandra. She and more friends immediately stripped David naked, too. "Hey! What's going on?" he questioned as his sweatpants and boxers sped down his legs. The girls - and his uncle - immediately eyed his private parts.

"We're having a 'cock-tail' party, Shilly," snickered the owner of two hands that began fondling his bare backside.

All the college-age girls found her joke to be extremely funny. "Yeah, itsh a cock-tail party!" they giggled delightedly.

"You can shee the reshemblance," slurred Heather as her bleary eyes looked them over. "Both guysh are shircumshized, and their cocksh and ballsh are almosht the shame shize."

"Their tails are similar, too," said a seemingly sober girl behind them. "Compact and cute!"

David trembled as the surrounding women stared and compared. "We're not really related," he said in an attempt to discourage the drunk girls. "Jack is actually my stepmother's brother-in-law."

"Huh?" said Heather as she tried to comprehend.

'Uncle' Jack attempted to explain and further confused their muddled minds. "My sister-in-law is David's father's wife, but she isn't his mother."

"What doesh that mean?"

Sandra said, "Who caresh; it'sh closhe enough." She abruptly gripped David's dick and giggled when he gasped.

"Yeah, letsh compare," agreed Heather as she clasped Jack's penis. The two sexy drunks used the men's members - and the help of their friends' hands - to maneuver uncle and nephew uncomfortably close together.

Sandra dropped David's dick, but the hands groping his bottom and gripping his arms kept him nearly nose-to-nose with Jack. Too ashamed to make eye contact with his uncle, David looked to his right instead as blonde and beautiful Heather fumbled with his balls. She cupped his testicles in one hand, Jack's pair in her other hand, and then judged their weight and compared their sizes. "They're closhe," she finally announced, "but David'sh ballsh are shlightly bigger than hish uncle'sh. What do you think, Shandra?"

The young women swapped positions, and soon David's scrotum was being held by the sexy brunette. She lifted his balls for a moment, and then lowered them and raised his uncle's balls. "They're about the shame weight," she judged. She then lifted both sets and used her fingers to assess their circumferences. "They are very closhe," she agreed, "but Jack'sh ballsh are jusht shlightly shmaller."

"Now, put their cocksh together and compare their shizesh," directed Heather.

David felt Sandra drop his balls and grip his penis. Her fingers turned it upright, and then she used his dick to pull his hips forward as she slanted it towards Jack. She did the same with Jack's penis, and the new Gargarean was repelled when he felt the tip of his dick make physical contact with the hot head of his step-uncle's cock. Sandra held the two members together in a homosexual kiss while she eyeballed their comparative lengths. Appalled, David held his breath until she separated them.

"David'sh penish is shlightly longer than hish uncle'sh penish," she declared.

Heather required verification. She repeated Sandra's experiment, and David once more found his floppy cock pressed against his uncle's penis. Both dicks were damp with nervous perspiration. He gulped as grinning girls with twinkling eyes enjoyed the men's discomfort. Penis-to-penis, the shafts of David and Jack shared a rhythmic throb as their pulses pounded.

"That'sh intereshting," slurred Heather when she dropped their dicks and let them droop. "You're right, Shandra. Tell me, Jack, doesh it bother you that your nephew hash a shlightly bigger penish than you?"

"No."

"Why don't you get their cocksh up, and shee who'sh bigger then," suggested a redhead who was fondling David's right flank.

"Good idea!"

The girls turned the men until they were side-by-side with their bare hips touching. Heather then stroked David's dick, while Sandra jerked off Jack.

Their fun was almost immediately interrupted, however, by the arrival of 'Aunt' Ashley. She laughed but said, "Sorry, girls, you'll have to settle for just one of my boys."

"Ish Jack your hushband?" asked Sandra.

"Yes," said Ashley.

Undeterred by the arrival of Jack's wife, she kept pumping his penis, saying, "We're jusht having a little fun."

"I don't mind," Ashley assured her. "It's David I need."

"Oh, good!" said Jack. As an experienced Gargarean, he wasn't inhibited by his wife's unexpected arrival. He was enjoying young Sandra's handjob.

"Shorry," said Heather as her hand continued sliding up and down the nephew's shaft. "David'sh otherwishe engaged."

"Persephone and Chantal want to see him," Ashley announced.

"WOW!" Heather exclaimed. She immediately dropped his dick and said, "Congratshulationsh, David."

Women surrounding the confused Gargarean echoed her sentiment, and even the tipsy teasers were sober enough to be impressed.

"I didn't know they were in town!" said the redhead beside David.

"Are you kidding?" asked Jack.

Sandra slurred, "He'll shoon be a shelebrity!"

"We should get hish autograph," joked Heather.

"Who are Stephanie and Shawn Tall?" David asked, ignoring the resulting giggles of the surrounding girls.

"Persephone and Chantal," his aunt corrected him while pulling up his sweats and boxers. "I'll fill you in on the way."

"On the way where?"

"They're waiting for you in the study." Ashley quickly but comfortably tucked his puffy penis into his underpants and said, "Come on, David; let's go."

"Shee ya later, David," called Heather. As nephew and aunt strode towards the exit, all of the tipsy teasers turned their attention to Uncle Jack.

~~~

"Persephone and Chantal own the most successful modeling agency in the state," explained Aunt Ashley as they bustled down the hallway past the kitchen. "Persephone is the business manager; she runs the company. Chantal is their artistic genius; her photographs of glamour models fetch big money on the international market. Their company employs hundreds of female models, but they also represent a select number of handpicked men as well."

They turned left and began striding down another corridor. David asked, "Have they interviewed Eddie or Jim yet?"

"No, they don't care about them. They are here specifically to interview you."

"Why me!?"

"Ms. Esme thought you had potential and sent them your interview video."

David's fast pace slowed. He was less than thrilled to learn that the two women he was about to meet had already seen him naked, and they'd witnessed his embarrassing spontaneous erection.

"Come on; keep up," she scolded him. "Chantal liked what she saw, or they wouldn't have traveled almost 200 miles today just to meet you."

Her smartphone rang. They stopped walking, and David waited while she fished her phone out of her purse. "Hello?" she said. Her expression became anxious. "Yes, I found him. He'll be with you in less than a minute, Persephone. Sorry to keep you waiting." After another short pause, she chuckled and said, "Okay, I'll tell him. Bye."

"What did she say?"

"Persephone said that you were worth waiting for. I don't know about that," she teased, "but they must have really liked your video! They want to see you alone, and they asked that you lock the study door after you enter."

"Why!?"

"They don't want to be disturbed until they've finished your interview."

~~~

David slowly opened the wooden door and then peered into the darkened study. A small blaze in a fireplace across the room provided the only light, an eerie illumination that cast flickering shadows on the bookcases that lined the walls.

'Go on," urged Ashley.

He took a tentative step inside and glanced around, but lack of light kept the details hidden. He could discern the shapes of plush chairs scattered about the room, each one paired with a side table. A roll-top writing desk stood against the right wall. A small couch faced the crackling fire.

"Hello?" he called, for the room seemed to be deserted.

From the couch came the confident-sounding voice of a woman. "Lock the door behind you, David," she directed, "and then come join us by the fire."

The new Gargarean closed the door. After fumbling in the dark for the lock, he found the latch and turned it. Click. Warily watching for hassocks and other objects hidden by the darkness, he slowly walked into the room. He successfully navigated the obstacle course, but when he reached the brightest part of the room, surprise made him stop.

On the couch, two attractive, 30-something women shared a lovers' embrace in front of the fireplace. They were hugging with their bosoms pressed tightly together. Their lips were locked in a deep kiss. David watched curiously and waited quietly while the kiss continued. If they wanted to make him feel uncomfortable, they had succeeded. Doubts and fears haunted his anxious mind. Should he look away? Should he say something? He wanted to do both but did neither. His silent, voyeuristic intrusion continued, even when the women's lips finally separated. They held each other for a moment longer while gazing into their mate's eyes.

Unsure of himself, he cleared his through and asked, "Did you want to see me?"

After another quick kiss, they both rose from the couch and greeted their gawping guest.

"Hello, David, I am Persephone," said the one on his right.

"I'm Chantal, Darling," said the other as she shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, David."

Their open and unapologetic passion had made him confused and shy. "Hi," he replied. The women were equally beautiful, and despite - or perhaps because of - their lesbian kiss, he felt sexually attracted to both of them.

Persephone had friendly brown eyes and shoulder-length, brown hair with lighter highlights. Her white, off-the-shoulder peasant blouse hid two sizeable, unrestricted breasts, and a short, black skirt barely covered her crotch. Chantal was an exotic beauty, with almond-shaped black eyes and shiny black hair that draped nearly to her waist. Her alto voice had a slight French accent. She highlighted her slender but shapely form with a tight, cream-colored dress that featured a plunging neckline and a mid-thigh slit skirt.

Persephone got right to business. "We think you may have model potential, David," she said. "Top male models are in great demand, and they make a great deal of money."

He chuckled nervously and joked, "I'd like that!"

"I don't want to get your hopes up," she said, quickly cooling his enthusiasm. "Many handsome men like yourself do not have what it takes to become successful models."

Flattered by her 'handsome men' comment, he smiled and asked, "Why not?"

Chantal, the artist, took over. "The camera is not kind, and many people simply do not photograph well. On the other hand, there are rare individuals who transcend the lens. Their bodies excel in photographs. Top male models produce stunningly beautiful images that attract both genders. Women desire them, and men want to be like them. Such individuals sell products, and the largest companies in the world will pay enormous sums for their representation."

Persephone continued, "We pursue people with star quality, because they make us money, too. From what we saw in your video, David, there is a small chance that you may be one of them."

"Okay," he said, trying not to sound as optimistic as he felt. "How do we find out?"

"The first step is for Chantal to take some preliminary photographs of you," said Persephone. "If you agree to pose for us, she will capture a number of digital images for study in our studio. May she proceed?"

David didn't hesitate. "Yes, of course."

"Great!" exclaimed Persephone. Both women immediately seized his waistband and stripped his sweatpants and boxers to the floor.

His startled intake of breath amused Chantal, who chuckled and said, "I'll get my camera."

'I have to be nude!?" he exclaimed, a question that he now realized he should have asked earlier.

"Yes," Persephone replied. "Chantal needs to photograph everything," she said as she finished undressing him. She carried his clothes to a chair in a corner of the room.

Despite the fire warming his bare backside, David shivered while he waited. He felt self-conscious, especially after the bosomy brunette turned on some lights and brightly illuminated his nude body. Chantal, meanwhile, prepared her compact digital Leica for the photo shoot. When they were ready, the two women stood in front of him and visually assessed his potential.

"He is as muscular as we had hoped," said Persephone. "Good biceps, nice abs, and excellent thigh muscles."

"Good skin tone, too," said Chantal as she took a circuit around his body. "His buttocks are a little flat," she commented from behind him. She pinched them, and he flinched. "With the right exercises, and perhaps a few extra pounds of weight, we should be able to better sculpt them." She returned to Persephone's side and continued eyeing their prospect.

David trembled while they looked him up and down, a naked man in front of two beautiful, and fully-dressed, women. Their scrutiny of his genitals seemed professional but heterosexual rather than homosexual, despite their lesbian display earlier. The sexual tension made him jittery and nervous. He wished that he wasn't so frightened and his penis so flaccid. He glanced down and confirmed that his dick looked unimpressive; shriveled and silly.

"Please stand as straight as you can, Darling," directed Chantal. "Try to keep your chin up and your shoulders back." She seemed to understand his concern, for she stepped forward, saying, "I'm just going to improve the arrangement of your genitalia."

The new Gargarean gulped as she scooped up his penis and scrotum. She lifted his masculine parts, gently separating them from his thighs. Her fingers then released his balls, letting them drop back into place, but she continued holding his floppy cock upright. David gave her a questioning glance. Silky, black hair framed her lovely, oval face; her dark eyes gazed down at his dick. He nervously swallowed again. His shaft swelled slightly, heated by her warm hand and her close scrutiny.

She smiled to see his penis plumping, and then gazed into his eyes and said, "That's better." She raised his dick until it touched his belly and then released it, letting it flop over his balls naturally. She stepped back.

"That's a lot better," Persephone agreed as Chantal took her first picture.

"Flaccid, his genitals appear to be quite photogenic," Chantal commented as she showed Persephone the digital preview of her first full-frontal photograph. "The length and girth of his penis balance the size of his testicles."

Her intimate assessment made David tremble.

While the photographer continued her work, the business manager explained. "Although all penises are nice, David, most do not photograph well. Small ones are usually overshadowed by the size of the scrotum. Thin ones can look ropey and unattractive, while thick ones often make the penis appear shorter and the scrotum too small. As for long penises, they droop too far below the scrotum and look silly in photographs."

David warily watched Chantal circle behind him for some rear views.

Persephone, who remained in front of him and continued to gaze at the parts she was describing, continued, "You have the kind of genitals that marketers look for, David. They are well-matched. Your penis has adequate length and girth as compared to your scrotum. It is attractive, but not so large that it intimidates women or makes men feel inadequate."

David felt appreciated but uncomfortable. Over the next thirty minutes, Chantal photographed him lying flat on his back, on his side with one leg raised, and seated on the couch - with and without his legs open. They complimented him on his poise, for throughout the photo shoot, his penis remained relaxed.

The most nerve-wracking part came at the end, when they made him squat on his haunches with his knees apart. He remained in that embarrassing position, with his dick and balls dangling between his spread thighs, while Persephone and Chantal discussed his pose. Once again, the exotic beauty reached between his legs, restored the perkiness and plumpness of his penis, and rearranged his hanging genitals until she was satisfied with the result.

"Thank you, Darling," said Chantal at last. "You can stand up now."

The partners returned to the couch. They sat side-by-side, gazing into the bright light of the camera's display screen while they reviewed the pictures. "I don't like that one," said Persephone. "Oh, that's a good one," she said about the next photograph.

Ignored and still naked, David requested, "May I get dressed now?"

"No, Darling. Start getting yourself aroused."

"What!?" he gasped as the blood drained from his face.

Chantal explained, "I need your penis erect for the next series of photographs."

David felt faint. "Is that necessary?"

"Absolutely," said Persephone. "All of our portfolios include images of the models when they are sexually aroused. Nothing sells better than photographs of a woman with her face flushed and her nipples stiff, or a man with his penis erect."

Both women were watching him, and waiting for him to start. Feeling nauseous, he said, "I'm not comfortable masturbating in front of you."

Chantal scowled at him as she decried the word. "Masturbate. I hate that word, masturbate."

Her anger perplexed and confused David.

"If you were offered an exquisite cheese from France, Darling, would you simply masticate it?' Of course you wouldn't! You would savor it. You would admire its tempting appearance. You would smell its tantalizing aroma. You would introduce a piece into your mouth and let your tongue relish its fine texture and extraordinary taste. The cheese might be so amazingly delicious that you would hear yourself moan with pleasure, and you would beg for more."

David still didn't understand. "So, you don't want me to masturbate."

"Masturbate," she spat. "There's that word again. Tell me, Darling, if a beautiful woman, like Persephone here, willingly offered her body to you, would you tell her, 'I'm going to masturbate you?'"