Gargarean Group Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Of course you wouldn't! And I hope you wouldn't use a gutter street phrase, either." She set her camera aside and then leaned towards Persephone. She smelled her hair, and lovingly caressed her partner's cheek and chin. "Instead of masturbating her, you are going to experience her aroma and appreciate her loveliness. You're going to taste her lips." With that, she tilted Persephone's face, leaned down, and kissed her companion.

David was mesmerized. Chantal's firm kiss forced Persephone's head back into the couch cushion. Their mouths opened and their tongues touched. One of Chantal's hands slid down Persephone's neck, moved over her white peasant blouse, and groped one of her boobs. Persephone arched her back as she moaned with pleasure.

As David felt his dick beginning to stir, Chantal raised her head and gazed into his eyes. "Do you hear her enjoyment?" she asked their naked voyeur.

"Yes," he croaked. His throat was dry. His penis was feeling heavy.

"You don't masturbate her," she lectured. 'You savor her body, relish the softness of her silky skin, and make her body respond to your touch." Chantal slipped down a shoulder of Persephone's strapless blouse and exposed her right breast.

David stared at the flawless, white skin of her rounded mound and the small pink areola in the center. His dick expanded and lifted off his balls as he watched the exotic beauty use her fingers and her mouth to excite her lover's nipple, pinching and teasing, kissing, licking, and sucking. Persephone's thighs parted; her black skirt rose up and exposed a bright, white wedge of her underpants.

Chantal paused and raised her head, and David saw that Persephone's nipple was swollen and red. His dick was quickly becoming that way, too.

"I don't want you to masturbate, Darling," said Chantal. "I want you to pleasure yourself, like I am pleasuring Persephone." She reached down and groped the crotch of her partner's panties. Persephone purred. Then the hand moved higher and raised Persephone's black skirt until David saw that she was wearing high-cut, white bikini underpants. As Chantal's fingers slipped inside, she encouraged David, saying, "Go ahead, Darling. Show us how you pleasure yourself."

His inhibitions forgotten, David began to stroke his cock while watching Chantal's hand move deeper into the panties. Persephone began breathing hard when the fingers reached their destination and began pleasuring her pussy. David gazed up her partially bared body. Chantal's fingering was making her boobs jiggle, and her exposed nipple was a hard little point.

Breathlessly, Persephone said, "I love watching a man stroke his cock."

David made eye contact with her, and they exchanged an impassioned grin.

Chantal, with her fingers sliding in and out of Persephone, grinned at David. "That's it, Darling. Don't masturbate; make love to yourself," she encouraged. 'Savor the feel of your cock in your hand. Touch your balls, too; enjoy their shape and their warmth." She chuckled and asked, "Can you smell Persephone's musk?"

"Yes." The aroused woman's vaginal juices gave off a strong, sexually stimulating odor, and caused a wet squishing sound as Chantal fingered her.

Persephone abruptly threw her head back on the couch and gasped, "OH!" She panted and sighed and trembled as the fingers inside of her triggered a powerful orgasm.

~~~

David was now hugely erect, and Chantal stopped him before he went too far. She resumed her glamour shots while Persephone regained her composure and straightened her clothes. The photographer had him stand and sit and lie in various poses while she clicked away with her camera. Once again, the most embarrassing pose was squatting. His dick wasn't dangling between his spread thighs this time, however; it was excitedly standing straight up in a position that was possibly more humiliating than when he was flaccid.

When Chantal finished, she told him he could stand, and then said, "He's all yours, Persephone."

"What happens now?" David inquired as the business partner, with her face still flush with excitement, rose from the coach.

She knelt at his feet, gripped his erection and said, "I suck your cock."

David gasped, "Persephone!" as she immersed his erect penis in warm wetness. The first touch of her tongue made him gasp even louder. She licked his dick's head, sending exciting shivers up and down his spine, and making him groan with pleasure.

His response made Chantal chuckle. "Is this your first blowjob, Darling?" she asked.

"Yes," he sighed.

Persephone's mouth was full, so her partner explained, "This is your reward for being patient with us. You were a very good model, Darling."

David marveled when Persephone went deep, sliding the entire length of his cock into her mouth and throat. She salivated, and his willy got wet indeed.

"She's very talented, isn't she," said Chantal, who took another photograph, this time with David's penis concealed by her partner's mouth. In answer to his worried glance, she said, "Action shots are good, too!"

While Persephone continued stimulating the head of his penis, she pulled on his balls to keep them out of the way of her other hand, which began stroking the length of his shaft. She soon had him panting and squirming, and her talents quickly excited David to orgasm.

When the blowjob newbie felt his reward coming, he quickly tried to pull his penis out of her mouth. It seemed like the polite thing to do. Persephone mumbled a protest, however, and kept sucking and stroking. When his first, mighty squirt spattered into her mouth, a happy hum vibrated his dick. She amazed him by swallowing and swallowing until David stopped spurting.

When he was done, she wiped a dribble of semen from her chin, and joked "Mmm, tasty!"

~~~

Persephone and David got cleaned up in the adjoining lavatory. After he dressed, they exchanged contact information.

As he prepared to return to the great room, Chantal said, "Expect a phone call from a representative of our company in two or three weeks."

Persephone shook his hand. She sounded sincere when she said, "I hope we will be working together, David."

"Thank you," said the new Gargarean. He left the study and used the noise from the great room to find his way back. The women sounded rowdy, and he wondered if Heather and Sandra would be interested in continuing their cock-tail party.