All Comments on 'Gary Checks Out a Super Eight'

by peeder_exposed

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 16 years ago
Nice Job!

Wouldn't we all like to work for a boss like Ken? Where are the aggressive bi guys anyway? Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Threesome?

Loved your story was wishing I was under you sucking your hard cock as you were getting assfucked. Imagining how good your cum tastes as you shoot in my mouth as your boss creams inside you. Then cleaning up his cum drenched cock.

natureluvrgirlnatureluvrgirlalmost 16 years ago
Great story!

I thought your story was great! Very much a turn-on for this straight woman! :~)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ah...Those were the Days

You did a great job. I found myself in that same position once and I think you must have been in the room. Very close to a great time that I shared with my boss! Thank you for bringing those memories back to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very hot

Would love to have a business partner like that...jim5063@hotmail.com

hardworkerhardworkerover 13 years ago
Excellent

I love that Risky Business trip. A story as tight as the ass Ken fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WOW its amazing how many married guys love to suck cocks once they try it ....... as a gay man ive found that to be very true

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very hot story

i loved your story made me hard as a rock an horny as hell i would like to be sucked like that as i would return the favor an gladly drink his load

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago

More of Gary please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved the story

I wish my boss was like yours. Sometimes I sneak a peak at his bulge and imagine being on my knees in front of him sucking his big cock. Your story has inspired me to suggest that we go on a business trip out of town and I will accidentally book only one room for us. Maybe I'll suck his cock and get fucked by him very soon. I can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
same feelings

I would venture to say that theres as many bi married men as there are gays

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no surprise

i think there is a lot more bi guy than gay , and in every single straight guy sleep a very horny bi guy that if he get is prostate fuck deep by a hard cock will just realize why did i waited that long , girls are FANTASTIC ,still guy try with with your best friend and fucking both ways is twice as fun , i need to find a new hornt married bi guy very soon , keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sweet !!!

That was a GREAT story. I would enjoy discussing it. Call 620-728-5813 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was bi later in life. At a conference, I stayed in the same hotel with my boss, he was 8 years older, 51, a big man, towering over most everybody at 6ft 6. We discussed the days activity and he said well that's enough, I am going to the spa, join me if you want. He went and came back undressed, I thought what the heck, I undressed, it was good. when he got up to get out, his cock was quite large through the warmth of the water, I made a silly comment, something along the lines of, I bet she will be missing that tonight. He laughed, I will miss giving it to her, don't want to take her place do you. I laughed, never done that before, he butted in always a first time, stroking his cock. I stood up, he said what about you, close your eyes, I did, I felt my cock being lifted, I flinched but didn't walk away, I felt warmth around it as Grant sucked me, I don't know if it was the combination of the alcohol, the spa or the conversation but my cock responded. He moved back, I looked at him, I didn't want him to stop, over to the bed, lay down , he knelt beside me, taking my cock again, felt one of his fingers just touch my ass, he removed it, i was close to cumming, then he put it back, wet, this time, greasy and he gently pushed it into my hole, oh im going to cum and he pushed it further and my cum shot into his mouth, he took it all, draining me. He kept sucking then lifted his head, ok, ok, he removed his finger, knelt next to me, his big cock at my face, I turned my head and took it, well the head any way, he pushed further but I kept gagging. He pulled back, I watched as he put lube on his cock and stroked it, I thought he was going to cum like that but no, he knelt between my legs, to my shame I lifted them, first one, then two fingers pushed into me. I was relaxed after cumming, he removed them and placed the head of his cock at my hole and after the head pushed in, which took some time and pain, he got all of his cock in me and for my first fuck I experienced what a big cock does as I felt like I was cumming most of the time he fucked me until I felt him pulse and fill me. I have never looked back,only when I am doubled over his desk and his big cock is opening my not so tight hole.

fella63fella63over 7 years ago
Dripping

Awesome!! Loved the bluntness and adventure. I was dripping and rock hard imagining being there. Helps that I'm only two hours away In Fort Wayne!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This needed two pages to detail the sex

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
So so

Story was not very exciting and not like real sex. I have done lots of gays first time mostly married men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a 56 year old bi curious married man. I am not getting any sex from my wife since the pandemic. I have had the desire to be with another man for a while. The urge of wanting to suck a cock, get my cock sucked and possibly getting fucked in the ass has been overcrowding my mind. This story got me so hard and I put myself in his shoes. I shot my load twice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous