Gary to Gigi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
701 Followers

"Well I didn't die I guess."

"You need a pick me up." She informed me as I sat down to eat.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked warily.

"We get dressed up and have a girls shopping trip." She said it with such enthusiasm I found it hard to stop her.

"Our deal was for last night only."

"I know, but you looked like you had so much fun last night and you make such a stunning girl."

"But I'm a guy." I reminded her.

"But you make a way better girl." She countered, I was pretty hurt by this and who wouldn't be, having your masculinity called into question would be confronting for most young men. Ash must have sensed she'd crossed a line and upset me and quickly tried to make amends.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, it's just you look absolutely amazing when you're dressed up as a girl." She offered trying to make me feel better

"Yeah, you say that, but I'm just not sure about it. Until yesterday I'd never even thought about dressing like a girl, let alone being a hot one." I said as I cradled my head in my hands.

"You picked up in minutes last night. That guy was all over you and so would any of the other guys in there. Has that ever happened to you before?" She asked to try and make her point.

"Well no, but guys are guys. They'd hit on anything."

"Did they look like ugly guys?"

"Well...no, I guess."

"See, you're as hot as fuck, you just don't know it yet."

We went back and forward for a while but I eventually gave in and she skipped as she dragged me into her room to begin what was becoming a regular transformation. Ash was as giddy as a school girl as she picked out another outfit for me to wear, I just stood there in wonder as she raced around from pile to cupboard and back to another pile, appraising and discarding various items. She eventually handed me a pile of stuff and pushed me into her ensuite to change.

I strutted out a few minutes later in a short red pleated skirt, tight white blouse and red ballet flats with a matching white lace bra and panty set underneath, when Ash put the finishing touches on I was again my stunning alter ego.

"Today I'm getting you a better wig, I think you'd make a much better red head. Why stray from what nature gave you?"

"I don't think I'll need a wig of my own."

"Yes you will, and a good one too."

"I'm not going to use it often."

"Girl, since you first put that cheer uniform on you have barely been back in your clothes. You need to face it, you like dressing like this." She stated as she finished my make up.

"I'm only doing this for you." I replied feebly knowing she may have a point, she didn't have to argue to hard to get me into this outfit.

"Uh ha." She said sarcastic as she started dressing herself for our trip.

"Well I guess it is a little exciting."

"Girl, you look so fucking hot. You can either be a super sexy bitch or an average looking scrawny guy, you should embrace it." Her message was quite blunt but also powerful, I'd never thought about it in those terms, it certainly got me thinking.

Ash drove and when we arrived at a large local mall she headed straight for a hairdresser that I found out specialised in wigs, Ash explained to the camp man behind the counter that I needed a much better wig and she wanted me to be a red head. The camp guy was onto it, grabbing me by the hand and ragging me to a chair.

"Sweetie you sure are one hot little bitch, I'm so jealous, but don't worry, when I'm done with you you'll wish it was your real hair." He said with a wink before disappearing and returning soon after with three different red wigs and various shades and style. I just sat there as he and Ash tried the different wigs, discussing the pro's and con's of each before settling on a shoulder length straight auburn one which was a similar colour to my own hair and looked good against my pale complexion. I was really beginning to enjoy all this pampering and attention and I was also strangely excited at how much sexier and more confident I felt in my own new wig. Once he was happy with the styling he applied some glue to hold it in place, apparently I wasn't going to be taking it off for a little while, got up and went to pay for it.

"Thank you so much." I offered in my best girly voice.

"The pleasure was all mine, and keep working on the voice, you're almost there gorgeous." The camp guy told me before moving on to his next client.

"You look like a model, that wig is amazing." Ash told me as she brushed a few stay hairs off my face before leading me into a coffee shop.

"Thanks." I purred, I was trying to use my girl voice as much as possible in the mall.

"You need a name, I mean a girl name, for when we are out."

"Um, I hadn't thought about it. This is all moving quite fast."

"Yeah, but it's not everyday you discover you're a stunning woman." She paused for a while then excitedly said. "How about Gigi?"

"Gigi?"

"Yeah, G-i-g-i, it's fun and suits a sexy bitch like you and your initials will be the same."

"Well I guess it's OK."

"Gigi it is then." She said with a finality I found a little scary.

We had a coffee and Ash explained to me that tomorrow night there was a fancy dress party at a local frat house and it was going to be huge, she wanted us to go in matching outfits so that was what the rest of the trip would be dedicated to.

"What kind of outfit?" I asked cautiously before committing.

"One you can't get here." She said with a slightly sinister tone.

"I'm not sure about this."

"Let's go Gigi." Ash said as she left money for the bill and walked straight out the door with me in tow.

I wasn't sure where we were headed but Ash seemed to know, when we arrived at a large building in an industrial estate I was curious, but when walked inside I knew what she was after. It was an adult entertainment mega store, the shelves of the hanger sized building was lined with more sex toys, DVDs and erotic outfits than I could ever imagine.

"Why hello ladies." The huge man working behind the busy counter said as we walked in, I would have to get used to that I thought. Ash looked around till she saw where all the clothes were displayed and we slowly walked over, stopping to examine some of the more interesting merchandise along the way.

"God, could you imagine that fitting inside you?" Ash mused as she picked up a massive black dildo the size of her forearm and waved it at me.

"No!" I exclaimed indignantly, falling out of character for a second. "I mean, no." Thus time in a more demure tone after remembering I was dressed as Gigi now.

"Me either." She said as she replaced the massive thing with an audible thud when it hit the shelf.

Ash and I wandered up and down the aisles, examining the hundreds of outfits on offer, I was really getting into it and was beginning to picture myself wearing them and how hot I would look dressed as a slut. We stumbled across a section of the store with a sign that read 'T-girl', and Ash went straight up to the tall female staff member who turned out to be a rather convincing drag queen.

"Hi, my friend here needs some better fake boobs, do you have anything here?"

The lady turned and gave me a slow look up and down, whistled quietly before saying in a husky voice. "My, my, you are a little hottie aren't you. How big do you want to go and how real do you want them?" She paused and looked at me expectantly with a hand perched on one hip.

"Um.."

"C-cup and the best you've got." Ash replied for me sensing my lack of knowledge.

"The best we've got is really expensive honey, amazingly good, but really expensive." She advised.

"Can we see them?"

The lady walked off and came back a few minutes later with a box upon inspection held to amazingly realistic feeling breasts, larger than I had imagined they even had life like nipples.

"Honey, most guys won't even know they are fake if they see them, let alone when they are feeling them." She told me as a inspected them.

"We'll take them." Ash informed her and passed me box. "Now what can we do about some more suitable underwear?" Before shooting a glance at my crotch. The sales lady was all over it and she smiled knowingly.

"We've got that all covered too, so to speak." She said with a feminine giggle and grabbed my hand as she led me to another section.

"I'll look for outfits while you two get that stuff sorted, make some really sexy stuff." Ash yelled as we walked off.

The lady soon had me decked out with at least a dozen pairs of very sexy panties; thongs, boy leg, bikini style, all of which had a little sleeve built in that folded my penis back and kept it securely tucked away, in the mirror I was shocked at how convincing a job it did of hiding my junk.

"You're a c-cup now girl so I'll sort you out with some new matching bra's to go with this sexy shit. I can tell your going to be glamorous bitch." The lady said as she sly smile as she walked off leaving me standing there cradling and arm full of expensive sexy girls underwear that I was about purchase, my life was going in a very unexpected direction.

When I eventually met up with Ash I was carnying a basket that was overflowing with sexy lingerie, Ash smiled as she saw all the new items.

"A woman after my own heart." She said proudly as she examined some of the raunchier items, I just stood there blushing, then noticed had two powder blue latex nurses outfits hanging in front of her.

"Is that what you think I'm going to wear?"

"Yep, let's try them on."

"Exactly what kind of party is it?" I asked skeptically.

"A wild one, so we need wild outfits." She said as she dragged me to the change room.

I opened the door to one, expecting Ash to go to the next one but she piled in behind me and closed the door, it was a pretty tight fit.

"Right, full out fit, boobs and all, show me." She said before standing back against the door and folding her arms. I didn't even bother to argue and just started stripping all my clothes off. Ash picked out a white lace thong and bra set from my basket and passed them to me, I turned and started fitting myself into the thong. Ash prepped the fake breasts with the glue and soon I was standing there in a matching white lingerie set with a set of realistic c-cup breasts glued to my chest. We helped each other into the PVC nurses uniforms and when we finally checked ourselves out in the mirror we were both very pleased with what we saw, two absolutely stunning women dressed like total sluts.

"God damn!" Ash exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'd ever look like this." My c-cup boobs and long red hair made me look and feel like I'd never thought possible, I knew right then that Ash had been right, I really was a stunning woman and it made me feel really powerful.

We got changed back into out clothes, except for the new lingerie I was wearing to hold my new breasts and picked up some matching strappy white platform spike heels on the way out. We paid for our new purchases, my bill was astronomically large but I didn't care, I felt on top of the world. I noticed the large guy behind the counter checking us both out, it dawned on me that I now had a strange power over men and I was loving it.

The next day was Saturday so we didn't go to school, I spent the day lazing around the house in my boy clothes but with a bra to hold my new breasts which weren't coming off anytime soon and my new long hair pulled back in a ponytail. The idea of going back to being a plain looking guy that no one paid any attention was becoming less appealing, I was strangely keen to get dressed up and become Gigi again and spent the day thinking about how I would behave at the party and practicing my new voice with Ash. I could tell she was loving the whole experience of me becoming Gigi.

We started getting ready a few hours before the party, "I'm spending more time in your room lately than mine." I mused as I stood in front of Ash's mirror in just my white lingerie and checked out my new feminine look, my long auburn locks reached down to my shoulder blades and my c-cups only made me look more convincing. Apart from our hair and Ash's slightly larger hips we were almost identically built, I knew we'd be a hit at the party.

"Yeah, it's fun isn't it." She beamed. It dawned on me was also now not even a little weird for us to be nearly naked in front of each other.

When we were eventually ready we stood side by side in the mirror and gave ourselves a final check and we liked what we saw, two hot young college girls looking as sexy as fuck. The short latex dress felt quite weird, it was so tight I would only be able to take little steps but at least it wouldn't ride up. Ash told me it made my boobs look amazing as she gave them a quick feel and slight adjustment, it really pulled my waist in and killer heels made my calves look amazing.

We arrived at he party and it was jumping, the huge frat house was over flowing with people in all kinds of outfits, I had been a bit worried that our's would be a bit over the top but I needed have, we weren't by any means the sluttiest looking girls there. We were quickly handed drinks by some guys as soon as we walked in, it never ceased to amaze me how fast hot girls got given alcohol by boys. We weaved through the crowd to the room were a DJ had set up and started dancing with a group of mostly girls in various slutty outfits like ours, a few girls commented on how good ours were, Ash did most of the talking for me which made me feel better.

We danced for a while before deciding to explore the party a bit more, the drinks just kept appearing and we kept downing them, I was getting quite a buzz on when we entered a smaller room at the back of the house. Inside there was a girl dressed as a sexy zombie on her knees polishing a big cave mans cock, he had his leopard print toga pulled to one side and the zombie girl had most of his pole buried in her mouth. He smiled at us as the zombie girl continued to work, she was oblivious to our presence, I quickly turned and left but Ash stayed to watch for a few seconds.

"Wow, that was hot!" She exclaimed upon exiting.

"Yeah, I guess." I did find it quite hot, in fact I could feel my tucked away cock trying to harden but was too embarrassed to admit it.

"She was working that thing like a woman possessed." Ash sounded really impressed.

We had a few more drinks before returning to the dance floor which was now crowded with a lot more guys and the lights had been turned right down.

"This is going to be fun." Ash yelled over her shoulder before making her way into the crowd, I decided I needed another drink before joining her so headed out to the kitchen.

When I returned I couldn't see Ash but had a real big buzz on now so I decided to hit the dance floor anyway and hopefully I'd run into her soon. I knew I looked good and I was grooving with drunk confidence, I could see the guys leering at me and I was actually getting off on it, within a few minutes I felt a pair of hands grab my PVC clad arse and I turned quickly to see if it was Ash. It wasn't, it was huge muscular black guy dressed as the Incredible Hulk with torn denim shorts and a shredded shirt, he certainly looked the part. I froze for an instant as this guy was absolutely huge, towering over me even with my huge platform heels on.

"What's your name gorgeous?" He had to stoop down closer to my height so I could hear him over the music.

"Gigi." I replied in my best girl voice, absolutely terrified he'd realise I was a guy.

"Ben." He said as he held out a giant hand which I gently took, my tiny hand was swallowed in his, he then quickly lifted it up and gently kissed the back of my hand. I hadn't expected that. "Can I dance with you?"

"Yes." I said timidly.

"Thank you." He said before he started trying to move his massive frame in time to the music. I took my cue and started dancing in front of him, occasionally looking up and smiling. He was a pretty good dancer and soon we were bumping and grinding to the music, his big smile was infectious and I could tell he was a little self concious about his dancing, that made two of us I thought to myself.

We danced for a while and after a few songs he asked me if I'd like another drink, I accepted and we headed for the kitchen. We chatted a little but I was so nervous about him realising I wasn't a girl I said as little as possible, just smiling and laughing to try and cover. I hoped it didn't make me look like a bimbo but I guess it would go with the outfit.

"Maybe we should go somewhere a bit quieter?" Ben offered after we finished our second drink.

"OK." I replied so quickly that I even surprised myself.

He draped his huge muscled arm around me as he guided me through the crowded room to the small backroom Ash and had seen the zombie girl giving head in, I had no doubt in my mind that my night was headed in a very similar direction.

"You sure make that outfit look good." He said as closed the door behind us, he then turned and leaned back against the bench, with both hands on my hips he pulled me into him, his huge erection pressed into me as I looked up to kiss him.

"Thank you." I purred as my lips met his, I was completely dwarfed by his massive frame as he wrapped his enormous arms around me, I felt so tiny and helpless. His tongue danced with mine as he groped my latex covered ass, I could feel my own tiny erection straining between my legs as my hands explored his muscled torso through the ripped shirt, this guy was a hulk alright. His scent and taste had me intoxicated, I'd never smelt or tasted anything like this huge black stud that had picked me out of the crowd, Gigi sure could make friends I thought to myself and I was at that moment that a switch flipped in me somewhere. I now knew that if I was going to embrace life as a stunning sexy woman I would have to go the whole way, the boring old Gary was gone and now Gigi was going to emerge, so I went for it.

As our kissing became increasingly frantic I knew what was expected of me, I began to reach down between us and feel his massive cock that was caught between us, I knew it would feel bigger than anything I could have imagined and when I did grasp it I wasn't disappointed.

"Oh yeah." Ben moaned as my hands wrapped around the monster, I was a little concerned about being able to fit it in my mouth but I had to try. I dropped down to my knees which wasn't too easy in the latex dress before slowly unzipping his denim shorts which held the prize that would seal the deal for me becoming Gigi. When I dropped his shorts and came eye to eye with that black python it was watershed moment, the thick dark veins which ran up and down it's monumental length pulsed in my hands, I could tell this guy was rock hard and ready to go and it was Gigi which had made him this was. Shockingly I felt really proud of myself for arousing such an obvious stud to this extent as I nervously moved my lips towards another mans cock for the first time.

"Yeah, that's it." I heard him murmur as I licked the massive purple head and worked the huge bulbous head into my mouth, it took a huge effort to keep my teeth off his ebony shaft, my jaw was already hurting and his cock head was just past my teeth! But Gigi is not a quitter I thought to myself, she got this stud all worked up so she is going to deal with it and with that I forced his cock deeper into my mouth. I near choked and started making some weird noises as my throat convulsed around the black snake that was filling it, Ben must have really appreciated the effort because at that moment his hands grasped the back of my head and held my convulsing throat in place around his cock.

"Oh fuck! You go girl." He said with both surprise and praise in his voice.

"Ugm...slurp...argh." Was all I could muster in response, his pole had my mouth more full than I ever thought possible but to my surprise the convulsing had stopped and he had now forced the whole of his cock into my mouth, well mouth and throat I guess as I could feel what felt like a foot of it lodged in there. He was in control now and I just had to hang on for the ride, he slowly started working himself in and out of my mouth as he used one hand on the back of my head to keep me in place. Taking it nice and slowly at first, I got deep sniff of his musky scent every time he bottomed out in my throat, I could feel his huge black balls hit my chin and decided that it might speed the process up if I played with them as he fucked my face.

steviet
steviet
701 Followers