Gary to Gigi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
701 Followers

"Holy fuck!" He exclaimed as I gently massaged his massive plums, Ben picked up the pace a bit and drool was now running down my chin as he kept plowing my face. A door opened, I couldn't see it, but I heard some people gasp before it quickly shut again. What a sight I must have been there on my knees with that massive black spear imbedded in my throat, drool running down my chin and the front of PVC slut costume, me working his nuts like a pro and loving it. I hadn't dreamt my day would end like this.

I was now trying to give as good as I was getting so I began to suck harder on his cock while I worked my tongue on the veiny underside, my work was soon rewarded as Ben tensed his body before firing the first jet of his cum straight down my throat. At first all I could feel was his cock pulsing in my mouth, he was in so deep my taste buds weren't anywhere near it but as he slowly pulled out I got the remaining spurts to taste. It was salty like I expected but it really wasn't as bad as I'd imagined so I quickly swallowed what was left of my first load of cum before letting his cock escape my lips. I looked up at Ben through my lashes and attempted to try and look as slutty as possible as I tried to clean my face, wiping the drool off my chin with a casual swipe.

"Mothafucker! That shit was intense, you blow cock better than any real girl I ever had." Ben told me as he lifted me up off my knees, I froze in shock at hearing his words. "Yeah, I know you a t-girl, a fucking hot one too." He said, maybe sensing my fear.

"But..." I stammered.

"Now I'm gunna get me some of that fine ass." He informed me as he spun me around and patted my tightly wrapped buns.

"You knew?" I asked still using Gigi's voice.

"Yep." He replied as he slowly bent me over the bench, massaging my ass cheeks with his massive hands and slowly lifting the hem of dress.

"You don't care?" I asked, looking back at him over my shoulder through my new hair.

"Nope, not one bit." He said with a soft husky voice, he had rolled up my PVC dress to expose my white lace thong and I felt him push it to one side before he teased my virgin ass with a finger.

"Wait, I'm pretty new to this." I said hastily, fearing what was about to happen.

"Don't worry girl, I'll be gentle." Ben reassured me as I watched him stretch a condom over his enormous pole and tear open a small sachet of lube.

"But.." I squeaked mildly, not totally convinced.

"Anyone with an ass this fine better get to used to being fucked." Ben told me as he placed the head of his cock snuggly against my virgin ass.

"Ok." I said not really meaning it but realising the situation was now out of my control, this huge black guy was going to get what he wanted and what my behaviour had promised. The enormity of the last fews days sank began to sink in and my mind was starting to wander when Ben snapped me back to reality.

"Just relax." He instructed as his massive hands grabbed my hips and pulled me back onto him as he eased forward slowly. For the first time in my life I felt a cock stretching my ass, Ben forced the massive bulbous head past my protesting sphincter, I tried to relax and breathe deep but I felt like I was being split in two. I must have been making some pretty wild noises as I tried to accommodate his huge black pole because he started coaching me through the experience.

"That's it baby, take it, you're doin' real good." He whispered in my ear as he leant forward and brushed my long hair away before kissing the back of my neck. This shocked me, despite the pain my body started to tingle with excitement as I submitted to my surprisingly gentle new lover and allowed him access to the deepest recesses of my body.

"Fuck me..." I moaned huskily as I felt him inch deeper inside my abdomen, I had never imagined I would have something so deep inside me and I had no idea how much more he had in store for me.

"Just a little more baby." I was strangely turned on by Ben calling me this and started to feel really sexy, I think I even blushed when I realised how girly I'd become in such a short period of time.

"Oh my god!" I moaned when I finally felt Ben's hips against my ass, I felt a huge sense of accomplishment wash over me. I had taken all of him and now I wanted to be fucked like the slut I was dressed as. Ben slowly pulled his monster back out and I got to really experince every inch of him as the pain subsided and I relaxed around him.

"You feel so good girl." He told me as he worked back and forth, my ass gripped his pole like a clenched fist and I could feel each vein that criss crossed his massive pole.

"Fuck me...hard!" I told Ben and he obliged by slamming back into me, all the air left my lungs as I felt my insides rearrange themselves around his massive cock.

At that moment, with Ben balls deep inside me, the door opened and we both snapped around to see who it was. Ash, dressed as my twin stood in the doorway, I watched as huge smile spread across her face as she took in the scene. Ben didn't even break stride and continued to rail my ass as my roommate looked on, I could do nothing but brace myself against the bench. Once she was happy she had seen enough Ash turned and shut the door behind her, leaving us to finish in peace.

"You like getting fucked?" Ben asked as he slowed slightly.

"God yes!" I replied, truthfully, I had never imagined feeling sexier than I did right now.

"Good, I'm gunna fuck you regular." He grunted between thrusts, hearing this made me even hornier, knowing that a stud wanted me again. I began groaning and writhing a little underneath him as I felt my own orgasm approach.

"Oh yeah!" I shook as a powerful orgasm rocked my body and before I could regain my senses I felt Ben pull me back tightly onto him. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as my lover shot his load deep into me, I wasn't prepared for the amazing sensation and my legs gave way. Ben caught me and held me up as he finished pumping his cum into me, filling with his hot seed.

"Oh god, that was fucking amazing!" I managed to say as he slowly pulled out of me.

"You've got no idea." He said as he leant me back against the bench and helped me pull my dress down.

"Thank you." I said as I looked up at him doe eyed.

"Give me your number, you're spending the night at my place tomorrow."

steviet
steviet
701 Followers