All Comments on 'Gathering Fallen Rocks Ch. 14'

by 2Xwidderwoman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fascinating!

Very nice writing! Complicated stuff, but such is the nature of hundred-year-old handwritten records. (A few years ago, I saw a photocopy of a transfer of land title, written in longhand and dated more than a hundred years earlier. The good news is that almost all the words were legible...) Excellent and thoroughly entertaining work in this story. Looking forward to the wrap-up.

-- KK in Texas

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
I read whole story in one flow.

Bowing down my head, all I can say is -- it was really my honour & pleasure to read this story. Thank you for the entertainment.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 15 years ago
wonderful

is a good description of the job you have done telling and writing this story. from the personal growth Gail and Howard have experienced to the determination of land ownership, you have written a story that is both sweet and intellectually stimulating.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
Sorry to See it End

Followingd this story as it emerged has been a wonderful experience. A love story, a history lesson, a plot that holds the readers interest from start to finish. What more could any reader want?

I'm sure I am not the only one who will be sorry to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing Work

You continue to astound us with your ability to weave complex information into a plot that carries us on to an undisclosed solution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous