All Comments on 'Gay and Married Outdoors'

by asisbv

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 9 years ago
The story was hot...

(And, I hate to even go there, but) there were many glaring spelling and/or word-choice errors that detracted from the story line.

sabarsabaralmost 9 years ago
Hot

Hot story, big guy here an wish I could get my wife involved letting her second me suck cock and being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It!!!

My wife and I also started down this path some 35 years ago. We have shared many a cock. We never have a man more than once, and each must be different than the past. She prefers long white cock and I love the BBC.

pamcdpamcdalmost 9 years ago
very hot

WOW your witting is so hot I can tell how horny you was writing because of the way you wrote mmmmmm. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Barf!

That covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spell Check!

Good story but I stopped reading. Way too many typo's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

We started along this way when we reached our early 50s. it started as a result of an ad in a online. We got quite a few guys who would fuck her and I would get them hard sucking them, or sucking them after they had cum in my wife. That was until we had this guy over who had quite a large thick cock, my wife loved it, watching her pussy stretch around it was quite a sight. when he blew in her, I swear his cum squirted out when he pulled out of her like a big plug being released. He moved to me, taste your wifes juices, I was happy to, sucking him, he said your good, I think I will fuck your wife again and he pushed back into her, then he pulled out, lowering his cock to her bottom. She has been anally fucked many times but she couldn't take more than the head of his cock. He moved back to her pussy, she apologized, he was good and out of nowhere I heard, if you want you can give me a try. That was my voice, he looked at me, I don't mind, I said, just take it easy first time. That seemed to spur him on, ok, you will need plenty of this, lube and I pushed a fair bit in and around my hole. I got on my knees, no, on your back like your wife, I lay down. He lifted my legs and I felt the massive head against me, my cock was hard. Sit on his face, my wife lowered her leaking pussy over me, able to watch as he gave a sharp push, my wifes pussy covering my scream as he moved a little back and forward, pushing in further with each forward movement. I could feel my insides give way with each push, my face was covered in juice, then his cock hit something inside me, I gave a little jerk, again, pleasure pain, I heard him, stroke him, aim it at your tits and as soon as she touched me, my insides tightened around his cock and my cum shot out, not seeming to end and then he fucked me. It was exquisite, my cock seemed to spasm with each thrust as I felt him bang against me, my face was soaked, in fact my wife later told me she couldn't hold back some of her urine as she orgasmed on my face watching me getting fucked. I felt him get impossibly bigger, suck him, she leaned forward, her mouth over my cock as he pushed in deep and I felt his warm cum inside me. That was the real beginning for us and since I have offered my shaved hole to all guys and believe me my ass has been used many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Wimps

Enjoyed the story, nice to read one where the lovers aren’t submissive losers.

Forget spell check programs, they are mindless wastes of time. Proof read your story or ask someone who doesn't speed read; the small typos detract from the enjoyment.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
great sequel

This story was hot too, like the first one. Please tell us more of your gay adventures with your wife. That is my dream but alas I haven't come out to my wife yet. Maybe one day I'll muster up the courage to tell her. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems more fiction than true

I see the very small that is true. The behavior is for the mostly not true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous