All Comments on 'Gay and Married'

by asisbv

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You're lucky to have a wife like that. I found late in lfe(I was 48) that I was gay. I wish I had been younger, but I am glad I found my true self. I am a cock sucker and 100% a bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love the story. please write more.

If they're happy with their arrangement theirs no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
100% bottom

can any one tell what100% bottom mean?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Some married guys have found themselves but wife is usually not that understanding. Situation can work, having perfect beard.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 9 years ago
An Answer for Anonymous....

A 100% Bottom or Total Bottom is a man who gives oral sex and receives anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm gay too

I too am married and my situation is very similar to yours. We used to have sex fairly often but haven't now for more than 6 months. She is starting to suspect that I've been having an affair with another woman but really I've been having hot gay sex with my male lovers. I wish she would be as understanding as your wife and maybe if I tell her she might. Do you have any advice for me ? I feel that I truly am gay, even though I'm still attracted to a woman's body. However, I really only want to kiss men, suck cock and get fucked. I enjoy it so much and I love being a passive bottom getting fucked by the big cocks of my male lovers. Any advice from anyone as to how to tell my wife would be appreciated.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years ago
Oh dear - the spelling.....

Please tell me what "roubbing between my but chicks" means because if that's English then I'm a Dutchman.

The story idea is fine enough but you very definitely need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im Gay and married

I am 100 percent gay and married and my wife just knows I am bisexual but I prefer to suck cock and have a man fuck me as to fuck her. I do fuck her and always close my eyes and think of a guy fucking me and holding his hand over my mouth so I cant tell her how much I love the cock in my ass. She loves when I am with a guy and come home and kiss her after I have sucked a cock and she can taste the cum in my mouth. Wish I could find a live in lover that would fuck me in front of her then maybe she would go and find a lover for herself. text me 717 451 7783

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please get an editor

Then write something that makes sense. Why would he be okay risking his life? Not a condom in sight. Can Aids be far behind? And who wants a spineless turd for a husband. She's going to divorce him soon. Terrible writing. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am bi

I'm married and I just love the attention my wife gets. I just wish we could both enjoy sucking off a guy together. I know she has fucked other guys during our marriage and I have been out and about too. Just wish we could do it together. That would be so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm a gay husband too

I too haven't had sex with my wife in a long time but lately I've only been attracted to men. I've come to realize that I only want to suck cock and I truly only want to be the bottom. I don't want to fuck my wife any more or even anyone else. I just want hot sexy men to feed their big cocks to me and fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I have finally accepted who I am -- a gay husband. Please help me tell my wife. I really want her to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hoping the same happens to me

great story I am in the same boat sort of not really turned on by women anymore have become very interested in men again and being a bottom and I will tell my wife after it happens am really looking to become gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story

I feel the same as you. God it's so hot. I want to become gay aswell

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
I'm a gay married CD

I too have come to realize that I'm gay and I don't mind saying that word. I've been having hot gay sex for a few years now and I'd love to be able to tell my wife. I would hope that she would react as your wife did. I hope that she is understanding and joins me in sucking 2 (or more) hot well-hung men who would feed us their cocks and then fuck us. Boy do I want to suck cock with my wife watching !!! That is my dream. Wish me luck in coming out to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

I have a married bi sexual man that has a wife and children and a boyfriend (children) came him uncle that all live in the same house. The boyfriend and wife help each other out. Been together for over 16 years. 3 of the 4 children have been born during the 16 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG! My manpussy wants to be fucked!

After reading this hot story my pussy is twitching for some cock! I also wish that, I had an understanding wife like his. I love my wife but, I really need to feel a cock in my pussy so bad.

robynishrobynishabout 3 years ago

My wife has discovered my feminine feelings and she says I'm much nicer to be with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So similar to what happened to me. My wife and I stopped having sex. Long story short, we ended up having same sex lovers. One time my wife was watching my lover and having intercourse, he was penetrating me, I had such a huge orgasm (I almost passed out). My wife said it was best that I stay with my male lover as it was good and healthy for e to have such orgasms. That was six years ago, our sex lives are so good now.

Ruffus_GoodmanRuffus_Goodmanabout 1 year ago

I think a good grammar review could improve this story. But it is a good take to see couples taking advantage of the partner coming out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous