All Comments on 'Gay Awakening Ch. 01'

by Ponty2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
st3ph1066st3ph1066over 16 years ago
Great Story

Wow, i really got into that, it made my cock really hard, can't wait for more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally hot!!

A very hot and sexy story. I cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Been there done that

Fantastic story and very close to my own experience except I am not sub so things were a bit more democratic. I liked the natural style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT

WOW you got me hard real quick , can't wait for part 2 XXX

PG564EPG564Ealmost 7 years ago
Always thought I was straight too

Very well written and I enjoyed it immensely. I knew I had growing desires to have sex with other men. I'm married but as time went by my craving for purely homosexual sex could not be denied. I knew.

I knew if I had the chance I would joyfully suck a strangers cock. Really suck it erotically and drink every drop of thick warm cum his balls could empty into my mouth.

I was so happy when I blew a man and he came hard in my mouth. A hard dick has a taste and flavor no words can describe. I'm sucking it and loving doing it and 24 blow jobs later I know.

It's beyond exciting to me.

chestinutchestinutabout 3 years ago

Great story and very similar to my own experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lovely first time experience, everything I've dreamt about but never had the opportunity to explore my bi- sexual side in such sensual manner.

10 out of 10 for sharing your wonderful encounter......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lot more realistic than some, I read all three episodes and came back again to this one, I enjoyed this "episode" but the three together are really hot

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, very like me in my fantasy thoughts. I want a masculine guy to take command of me, make me get on my knee's and undress him and sniff and smell his scent and feel his dick grow in his underwear or jockstrap. I want to have time to worship his dick and balls and smell his excitement and taste his cock as it leaks his precum. I really want to become an oral cock slave to a regular safe guy and give him orgasmic pleasure as much as he likes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPonty2@Ponty2
19 Followers
Married Bi couple looking to say hello and maybe enjoy the company of gay or bi men/women. My stories are generally based on real experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES