Gay Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Ahhh, it's on its way right now," I said as I shivered all over, "I can feel it building up...oh, it's coming! Ooh, don't stop now, don't stop now! Ooooh, keep sucking, keep rubbing!"

He held his mouth firmly around my cock while his hand rubbed hard and I could feel the vacuum as he worked to get my spunk out.

"Here it is! I'm cumming!" I cried, unable to control myself, "Oooh yes!"

"I'm close too," said Doug quickly, his breath whispering over my penis deliciously.

"Ohhh fuck yesss," I gasped, "Here it comes! Yeahhh, you're getting it all now."

My spunk leapt from my cock into his mouth and I could hear and actually feel him swallowing it. I seemed to feel every pulse of juice as it travelled up my shaft and erupted into his mouth while his hand jerked at my shaft, his tongue kept licking around my hole to get the very last drips while his mouth made a perfect seal to suck everything from me.

In the meantime, his cock was pumping quickly into my mouth in his excitement, so much so that he forgot to tell me that he was cumming until suddenly he gasped, just as I felt his penis swell and spurt into my mouth.

"Ooh, yes, here it is! I'm cumming!" he cried and by the time he'd said it, he was already squirting his first volley of spunk.

I felt his cock jerk again and a bigger jet of hot cum squirted into my mouth, followed by several lesser jets of sticky juices, which clung to the roof of my mouth, spread over my tongue and slithered down my throat. I had to swallow twice before he'd finished and my mouth was still all slippery inside after that. It tasted absolutely fantastic after so many years without a mouthful of another man's cum to enjoy.

Before long we were both emptied of our loads and now he groaned and released my cock.

"Oh God, oh, that was a good one. Ooh, I enjoyed that," he said, his chest heaving as he collapsed back onto his pillow.

"You might have told me you were coming," I laughed as I took his deflated penis from my mouth, "I might have missed that mouthful."

"Sorry," he apologised, "I was so carried away with sucking you that I completely forgot. Never mind, I'll let you know before I'm going to cum next time!"

I raised my eyebrows at his comment but he just winked at me then dropped his head to the pillow and shut his eyes.

We both rested briefly, each of us satisfied for the present and as we recovered we both rolled over towards each other and lay there, side by side. We began chatting about our sexual interests and desires, about our tastes and circumstances and about how we'd both enjoyed this latest experience. The night was well advanced but we felt too excited to sleep right now and as we talked we found ourselves recalling some of our past sexual experiences and before long there were two erections again.

"That's one nice cock you've got," said Doug as he began stroking my penis and I smiled happily.

"And you," I added as I took hold of his penis and stroked it too, "Such a long time since I enjoyed one."

"And me," he said, "We'd better make the most of this weekend then."

With that comment our actions became more energetic and quickly our desires rose once more. "Ready for some more?" Doug asked and I hummed a positive reply.

I wasn't sure what we'd do next but Doug had ideas.

"Come and let's get closer; I want to feel your body up against mine," he said and I quickly moved until we could press our bodies together, each of us feeling our firm muscles, our hairy skin, our warmth and above all, the way our two cocks felt so warm, stiff and desirable against our abdomens.

I felt his breath on my shoulder and as I turned my head so our mouths found each other, unintentionally, I think.

Somewhat tentatively we gave each other a small kiss and I could tell from Doug's eyes that he'd enjoyed it. We did it again and this time our lips lingered and our tongues touched and now, with growing enthusiasm we kissed again with open mouths and our tongues entwined. I felt my cock jerking and throbbing with excitement and I could feel the way that Doug was responding by the way his penis seemed to be thrusting against me.

We rolled even tighter together and our bodies clung and rubbed as we embraced; kissing, holding and caressing each other all the time, our erections sandwiched hard between our bellies and then I felt his leg slide between mine, pushing mine apart. Our thighs moved erotically against each other as I felt his penis slither against mine, then slip down my body to slip between my legs. Soon it was pushing upwards around my arse and as his hips moved to rub his penis against me so I moved my legs and hips to bring my arse to meet his cock, then reached around my hip and used my hand to press his cock towards my body.

My actions stretched my buttocks apart as our bodies intertwined and I felt his cock being angled so that it pushed against my body not far from my arsehole and suddenly hot thrills shook me. I'd originally assumed that he just wanted to spunk off between my legs or was just enjoying the feel of a body against his penis but then I thought again and memories of my past came flooding back. I just bet that he'd want to fuck me if I let him!

I looked into his eyes and saw his enigmatic smile and his almost pleading look. Yep, he was eager!

"Are you trying to get your cock inside me?" I asked quietly and Doug nodded furiously.

"I've only ever had one cock inside me," I said as I wondered how it would feel after so long, "But it's something I've always wanted to have happen to me again."

"I've never fucked another man at all," he said as he pushed his penis against my arsehole again, "I've often wondered if I'd like it so I guess I'm game if you are."

Come on then, give it a go mate," I said, "What would you prefer, to fuck me or to be fucked?"

His cock was now actually pressing firmly against my hole itself and I couldn't help but squirm against his probing penis.

"I think I want to fuck you," he breathed quietly, "Like I said, I've never done it before."

Suddenly I really wanted to feel him inside me, filling my arse, fucking me.

"Hey, what about you?" he asked, "You wouldn't you prefer to fuck me instead would you?"

I could see his face as he considered the options but it was too late for me to change my mind and it definitely looked as if he wasn't all that keen on being fucked right now.

"Could do I suppose," I replied, "But I'd much rather you fuck me."

The pressing of his cock against me had awoken delightfully sexy feelings and I knew that I was eager to feel his penis straining and thrusting inside me.

"Come on, please," I pleaded, urging him on, "Come on, let's do it, please!"

"Ummm yeah, hang on though," he said now, "I've got some hand cream that'll help, I guess it'll hurt you without a bit of lubrication."

"Ahh, yeah," I agreed, "Might be sensible."

He turned over and was able to reach his suitcase which was on a rack beside the bed and after a bit of rummaging he turned back with a small tube in his hand.

"Got it," he said, "Let's get some of this stuff on us."

We rolled back onto our backs and lay there as Doug spread the white creamy lotion over his penis, then he reached over to mine and covered it too.

"It'll feel nice when I wank you," he said, "We'll both feel the same then."

We compared cocks now, holding our two lotion-smeared erections against each other. His wasn't quite as long as mine but it was decidedly thicker now he was fully aroused and I looked forward to feeling it stretching and filling me.

I thought back to my days in England and the monks and their massive cocks, wondering whether or not I should have let them try me out. No, I'd been sensible – their cocks would have been way too big for my relatively inexperienced arsehole but Doug's penis looked as if it would be much less of a stretch and much more enjoyable.

He rolled onto his side and pointed his cock towards me so I rolled away from him and then shuffled my arse back across the bed until I felt his fingers touching me then lifting my buttocks apart.

I shivered as he slid his creamy cock around my hole, then shivered again as one of his fingers penetrated me. It felt weird yet wonderful and exciting and suddenly I really needed his cock inside me. Another cock at last, after so long!

Doug's hand moved away from my arsehole and found my erect penis and I felt him rubbing yet more hand cream all over my penis, then masturbating me for a while.

"Glad I've found this stuff," he said as he massaged the cream onto my penis, "It feels good; I'm using lots of it!"

"Nice, isn't it?" I added as his hand slid easily over my erection.

"I'm definitely going to need some if you're ever going to get this thing inside my arse!" said Doug.

I jerked my head around to look at him.

"Did you actually say that? I asked, amazed, and I saw Doug nodding his head.

"I think I've just got to try it," he admitted, "If you can then why can't I?"

"I'd take it easy," I said, "You'll enjoy it."

"I probably would," Doug added, "And speaking of that, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready," I said and I felt Doug moving around until he was close to my back with his slippery stiff cock between my legs.

He slid it backwards and forwards, sliding it past my arsehole each time, slipping though the creamy lotion.

"You definitely ready?" he asked again as he held the end of his penis against my arsehole itself.

"Oh God yeah, come on," I moaned, almost frustrated at his procrastination, "I'm very ready, push it in mate."

"What about a condom," he asked, "Shouldn't we be using one?"

"I haven't got any," I said, "Anyway I don't want to feel a rubber cock up me – I want to feel the real thing."

"Fair enough," he said, "What about when I cum? Shall I pull out?"

His dithering was starting to irritate me! For heaven's sake get on with it!

"No, don't you dare," I said smiling to myself, "You make sure that you empty your spunk right up me."

"Wow, yeah! No problem mate," he replied, his penis now pressing very close to my arsehole again.

"Come on then, for fuck's sake get it up me," I said, "I'm all ready for you but don't rush; I told you I haven't done this for ages so I want it to be good."

"And like I said, I've never done it before," he reminded me, "So you tell me if I'm doing it right!"

"Get on with it," I groaned as I pushed my arse back against his penis and tried to suck his cock inside.

"Ok, here it comes," he said, "Then we both like it perhaps you can get your cock in me later."

I found myself smiling; of course we'd like it, so I knew I was going to fuck him shortly!

He wrapped his arm over my body to hold me to him as he positioned his penis, with his hand aiming it carefully at my arse and instinctively I pushed out to ease his entry. Once I felt his cock entering my hole and beginning to penetrate me, I gently began to close my hole, sucking his cock inside and feeling almost no pain at all.

It felt so wonderful that I began to wonder why I'd stopped having gay sex for so long!

"Your cock feels so good," I told him as I felt his penis filling my body, "That feeling as you push him all the way in; the feeling of your shaft just sliding in and out; it's wonderful!"

"Real good here too mate, never knew it could be like this," replied Doug as he pushed into me once more, "Lovely and tight and hot and it feels so different somehow."

"Not bad, is it?" I asked, as I caressed his cock with my sphincter muscles.

"Bloody lovely, beats wanking," he said, "There's that tight ring of muscles at the entrance – feels fantastic to slide my cock through them; they're sort of gripping me."

Thanks to the hand cream, he'd slid easily inside with no problems at all – this was only my second cock but it was happening just as if I'd spent my life doing it. I could hardly believe that it was so easy; I guess that the alcohol we'd consumed dulled my pain receptors, but his insertion was hardly painful at all.

But then I'd also been a willing participant in my very first gay fuck just as I was with this fuck and that might well have made the difference.

I told him to be careful and gentle – he said that he would and his fucking turned into longer, deeper, slower strokes with more feeling and less pressure, somehow. And while he was fucking me he was wanking my cock as it stood up before him – he was very obviously enjoying fucking and wanking together, getting well involved. I could feel his cock now pushing deep into my intestines and now there also came the electric thrill as his penis pressing against the place inside me where my prostate lay.

Once he'd been slowly fucking me for a while his actions stopped.

"Chris, I've got to go faster," he said, "I need to feel that I'm really fucking you otherwise I'll never cum."

"Come on then," I said, "I've got used to you now and I think I'm ready for you."

He started fucking me again and now his thrusts began having an effect as my prostate gland began working in conjunction with my cock. My glands were for once going into overdrive and I could see pulses of precum flowing from my cock as his penis thumped into my depths and against my sensitive prostate.

His thrusts began to get faster as did his wanking of my, by now, soaking cock and within a few minutes I could feel the start of my orgasm.

"I'm coming soon," I breathed urgently, "Keep rubbing me – I don't want you to stop now. I'm getting close."

His hand rubbed my slippery cock eagerly and his cock pounded into my arsehole, his thighs slapping against my buttocks with every thrust.

"Oh yes, it's coming now," I cried, knowing that I was about to orgasm again, "Ooh, here it is, keep going, keep going!"

His hand worked faster on my cock bringing me to the brink and despite his cock being embedded in me, my hips jerked as my orgasm took over and jets of spunk shot from my cock, over his hand and over the bed, splattering right across the cover. Then just as my cock began erupting, he changed his strokes into short hard thrusts – his own orgasm was very near too.

"Chris," he panted as he pumped his cock into me, "I think I'm going to cum very soon, is it really alright to cum inside you?"

"Oh yeah, please let me feel you," I groaned, my words tumbling from me, "I want to feel you! Just unload your spunk. I want to feel your cock squirting into me. I want to feel you now!"

I urged him on and was almost immediately successful – he tensed up and quivered all over. My arse squeezed his cock and then I felt his penis hold still deeper inside me and pump out its sperm – at least five warming, lubricating squirts sprayed out inside my arse. With each eruption his hips thrust hard and soon I could feel the heat of his cum inside me as it bathed my welcoming anus with a wave of liquid pleasure and warm satisfaction. After a while his cock began to soften and he slowly slid out of my hole and I rolled over onto my back. There were still a few drips of spunk coming from the end, which he caught in his hand and then rubbed over my lotioned shaft and sticky knob.

Exhausted for now, he let his body fall back and we both lay side by side on the bed, talking occasionally while Doug complained about the numerous wet splashes of spunk on his bed. I quickly suggested that he sleep in with me; a suggestion that he was quite willing to consider but first there was another matter to take care of. It was my turn to fuck him!

After we'd been lying there for a while before something stirred me from my tired relaxation and I glanced aside to see Doug gently stripping some residual cum from his penis. Almost instantly I felt a sexual thrill pass through me and a pulsation of budding arousal in my cock. My hand reached for my cock and I stroked it gently, soon bringing it to another erection.

"Do you want some of this?" I asked as I lifted my hips upwards and aimed my cock towards Doug.

"Thought we'd finished for the night?" he said sleepily, "You want some more, do you?"

"I don't know when we'll get another chance," I said, stroking my erection steadily now, "Might as well make the most of it!"

"Horny bastard!" he sighed but I noticed that his own penis was now as stiff as mine again.

"Yeah but it's my turn now, isn't it?" I asked, "Are you going to let me fuck you this time?"

"Ohh Chris, yes!" he gasped, suddenly invigorated, "Let's try!"

He rolled onto his side as I picked up the hand lotion and spread a bit onto my fingers. I massaged it over my already lotioned cock then squeezed another smear which I slapped quickly over his arsehole.

"Ahhh!" he gasped as I pressed against his anus, "Oh, it's lotion, oh that's good!"

My fingers slid around as I tried to make sure he was well lubed up because despite my relative inexperience I still realised that lube was a very important part of what we were doing. I could feel the puckered and harder skin around his hole and felt the opening into his body. With one finger now I pressed inwards and slid smoothly into his arsehole.

"Damn, that feels weird!" he murmured, "Nice – but weird!"

I felt his muscles flexing as I pressed inwards and managed to squeeze another finger inside him without him complaining. I withdrew and added more hand cream, then reinserted my fingers laden with their extra lubricant and as I did so I probed around inside him to locate his prostate.

"Fuck!" he gasped and as he spoke I noticed his hand move quickly to his erection.

"Thought for a moment I was cumming!" he said as his hand stroked his knob, "Got precum everywhere now!"

I chuckled, knowing that I'd primed him nicely and I slid my fingers from his body.

"Ok, here it comes!" I said, "I'll take it easy."

I moved up behind him until I could reach over his hip and touch his cock. His hand moved away and I wrapped mine around his penis instead, discovering just how wet he was and just how stiff too, then I concentrated on his arse and my own cock.

With a small adjustment in my angle of approach I pointed my penis at his arsehole and pressed forward until our bodies touched.

"Be gentle," he reminded me as his hand held my hip to try to control my insertion.

I applied some pressure now and felt his flesh move as my cock tried to invade his hole.

"Relax," I suggested, "Push out."

I felt his body respond but it was still necessary for me to push quite firmly, feeling my body straining as my penis sought entry until with an almost frighteningly smooth movement I sank most of the way inside him.

"Ahhh!" he gasped, his hand a claw on my hip now, "Geeeez, that was a bit quick – I thought you were going to be gentle!"

"It was the lotion – I just slid in," I said, gently moving my cock around, "Or you let me."

"I wasn't ever going to stop you but that was a bit of a shock," he said, more calmly now, "Wasn't too bad though and now you're in there it's ok."

I started to slide my penis in and out, my movements causing Doug's arse to tighten suddenly.

"Don't get too rough," he sighed, "But then again, perhaps I'll enjoy it anyway!"

I chuckled softly and now Doug joined in and when I began stroking his own cock again Doug let out a bigger sigh but one of pleasure this time.

"Fuck, that's nice!" he said as I moved more energetically and stroked his erection at the same time, "I'm getting to like this already!"

"Stop talking and let me fuck you!" I said as I jerked his penis faster and harder, "Let me concentrate."

Actually I did need to concentrate because the excitement of having my penis inside his arse was so massive that I could feel my orgasm just beneath the surface. One extra thrust might cause me to erupt at any moment so I needed to stay in control of my excitement despite already having had two orgasm this evening. Silence fell now as I diverted my brain while I fucked him, the only noises being the slapping sound of our bodies meeting, the quieter sound of my hand sliding on his lotioned cock and our somewhat heavier than before breathing. It felt good to slide my cock in and out of his arsehole; it was tight and slippery and warm and delicious. My pleasure was rising too despite my alternative thoughts because Doug was now starting to enjoy it and he was responding to my efforts.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers