Gay Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

His hand reached behind himself again but this time to slide over my hip to pull me into him and his arse itself was moving, squeezing me or thrusting back against me and generally stirring my juices, so much so that I had to slow down or erupt immediately.

"What up?" he asked as my movements diminished, "Too much for you?"

"Yeah actually!" I answered, "Thought I'd be able to last a lot longer but I'm enjoying it so much that I'm nearly there."

"You'd better finish off then," he said to my surprise, "Your hand on my cock is incredibly good and it'll make me cum soon as well."

"Third time tonight," I mused as I picked up the pace again, "We'll be knackered tomorrow!"

"Conference all day – we can sleep!" he said, "We going to do this again tomorrow night?"

"If we're still fit," I answered, now feeling things getting over-stimulated again, "Gonna cum soon though."

"Ohhh yeah, cum, cum for me, fill me up!" groaned Doug, suddenly all sexually animated again, "Make me cum too!"

My hand and my cock began to get into sync again and it wasn't long before we were both on edge. One slightly more energetic or stimulating movement and we'd both be spurting our spunk.

"Chris, Chris, do it harder, fuck me, fuck me!" moaned Doug, "I'm cumming!"

I felt his cock swell in my hand and jerk hard as his first eruption exploded from his penis. I felt the warm wetness of his cum on my hand and the sudden tightening of his hole as he climaxed and that was more than enough to set me off.

"Yeahhh!" he grunted as his convulsing body caused his cock to spray the bed again and again, "Ohhh wow, oh fuck!"

Almost before I had a chance to gasp out loud I felt my own body stiffen and jerk uncontrollably. I felt the strong tremors of orgasmic excitement close in on my penis, tightening my balls and my own arse. I thrust hard into Doug's arse, grinding my pubes against his buttocks as my orgasm took hold of me.

"Uhhhhh!" I grunted as I spurted into his bowels, "Uhhhh – oh fuck!"

Three or four strong shudders coursed through my body, each one driving another spurt of cum from me, each one making me thrust deeply, making me feel that my cock was exploding, that I was emptying my entire supply of cum into him...and then they died away, leaving me clutching at his hip and his sticky cock and with my penis now quickly wilting away inside him.

"Oh yeah!" I sighed heavily as I slumped tiredly, "That felt good, bloody good!"

"You were good too," said Doug, his arse still spasmodically squeezing my cock, "Thank you, thank you!"

"What for?" I asked, wondering why he was so effusive.

"For fucking me; you're my first, don't forget and you were brilliant!" he said.

His hand found mine and we intertwined our fingers, spreading his sticky wet cum between us – at first unintentionally and then sexily. The warmth of our hands now spread the scent of his cum and as it reached my nose I felt my cock surge with some renewed enthusiasm. Doug chuckled at me though but slowly rolled away from me, making my penis slip from his hole.

"No Chris, we've had enough," he said, "More than enough to be honest. We ought to get some sleep; oh and clean up a bit first!"

"Yeah, guess you're right," I agreed as lethargy spread over me, "You do it then."

I felt Doug moving around then getting up. I saw him wiping himself with a towel and I remember him pulling me reluctantly to the other double bed. I know that we kissed for a while; kissed and gently stroked each other but all lust was worn out now and soon sleep overpowered our sexual world.

It had been an emotional night which we relived in words later the following day because this had been my first anal fuck in my new world and it had been really good – neither too rough nor too long-lasting and with just the right amount of excitement. It had also renewed my interest in the subject after so long being straight.

Then, first thing in the morning, both refreshed after a good sleep, we sucked each other off again and twice the following night we had sex – once more he fucked me and once we had another good mutual sucking session.

And on our last night together we repeated our fucking and sucking until we felt completely drained of spunk.

I've always wondered who arranged the accommodation – I bet they didn't know how successfully they had paired us up. The one downside was that he came from Melbourne and I was from North Queensland – some 2500 miles apart so we'd never had a chance to meet again – and by the time of next conference he had left the Company.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers