Gay Fem Boy Finds His Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his balls up to my mouth again, and I sucked on them properly as a sissy should.

"That feels good. Just like that, honey."

I inhaled the musk from his balls, eager to bond with his mild yet tangy masculine scent. He let his cock head rest on my lips. I gave it gentle kisses and tickled the bottom buttons with my tongue, catching a drop of precum as it oozed out.

I slowly opened my mouth as I looked into his eyes. He slid the tip in slowly and then stopped when the head was mostly in giving me the honor of licking all over and around the head. The head was nice and fat, but not so much as to prevent me from using my tongue. I was glad that it didn't begin to widen until about an inch or so past the head so I had plenty of cock to work with.

My body was still tingling from my orgasm and now my lips joined in and began to tickle, adding to my pleasure as he moved his cock in and out. I wondered if he would think less of me if he knew how much pleasure I received from the almost orgasmic feeling of his cock sliding over my sensitive lips. I was delighted to let him seek his pleasure in my eager mouth.

With small gentle movements he began to work his cock in and out, each time a little deeper until I couldn't take any more.

Slowly and deliberately he worked his cock in and out of my mouth as I sucked and then paused so I could use my lips and tongue to give him maximum pleasure. If he went too deep, he pulled back and as soon as I regained my composure, we tried again.

"Oh honey, I am so close. Do you want me stop?" he panted, almost teasing.

"No baby. Please. I want it. All of it." I pleaded shamelessly, afraid I might be denied after all these years.

I reached behind him and nudged him toward me so I could move my head better and take more of his cock. He moved forward a bit more but was still making me work for every bit of cock I got my lips around! Finally, I brought him to the edge of orgasm as he tried mightily to control himself. He was nearly motionless as I paused and ran my tongue over all of the head, lovingly licking the sensitive buttons on the bottom.

I took my time as I gradually brought him to the knife edge of climax. At this point I owned his pleasure, and felt privileged to be able to decide the moment of his climax! I felt his cock getting stiffer, and the head beginning to swell as I teased the head and the bottom buttons with my tongue!

Finally my teasing got the best of him and without as much as another tiny stroke, his body stiffened and he let out a groan as his cum burst into my mouth followed by several more powerful pulses as he delivered his bounty with manly determination.

He moved in and out carefully with each wave of pleasure. My lips were pursed as I nursed on his cock and greedily swallowed every bit of cum that he gave me as I massaged his balls. As the pulses slowly tapered off, I kept him in my mouth as long as he would let me so as to get every last sperm.

Neither of the boyfriends I had put out anything near what Robert did. It was all I could do to contain it! Crikey! I never realized how much of a sexual difference there was between a grown, powerful man like Robert and myself with my meager dribble.

"You are a wonderful lover." he said, moving up on top of me as he kissed me. I brought my knees up to receive him, allowing me to feel his weight on my soft body.

We wiggled around a bit more and got rearranged so I could put my head on his chest with his nipple at eye level.

"Why did we wait so long to find each other?" I asked hopefully.

"So we could make our mistakes with someone else?" he replied philosophically.

"That is probably very true." I replied, smiling.

I got out of bed first and sat on the edge of the bed with my back to him.

"I think I need a shower." I said.

"Can I join you?" he said.

"I'd like that." I replied.

I turned on the water in the oversized shower and got out an extra towel for him. I had a large tee shirt I sometimes used for sleeping and a pair of my men's underwear to put out for him, and then hung a hotel bathrobe on the peg by the vanity. I'm not all that sure what else he might need, but this was the best I could do right now.

As soon as we got in the shower he held me in his arms from behind, playfully letting his cock slide around my crack as the water cascaded down our bodies. It was the first time I had ever been in a naked embrace with a man. I felt impishly content as well as tiny and safe in his embrace. I was getting very excited by his big cock brushing my boypussy as I held his arms with my hands.

He turned me around and held me close and kissed me, running his hands over my butt cheeks and pressing himself to me. As he enveloped me in his masculine embrace, I shamelessly pushed my pelvis letting him know I welcomed more.

I was still aroused and tingling after my climax and feeling lovingly submissive. I took the opportunity to go "all in" and used my soapy hands to wash him gently all over, not missing a square inch.

I washed his front, gently squeezing his nipples and lovingly kissing each one. I knelt down and washed each leg carefully, mindful that his cock was hovering within kissing distance of my face. I kissed his cock gently, pleased that it was enjoying my attention as much as I enjoyed giving it.

He didn't balk when I washed his balls and unbeknownst to him, I was inspecting them. I was thrilled that there were no scars from a vasectomy. It was important, albeit selfish of me, that he gives me living sperm.

I returned to his cock and gently washed it, feeling the heft of it and gently kissing and running my tongue around the head. It began to swell a bit, so I decided I'd better leave it alone for now. I washed his front and his underarms, kissing each one when I was done. I tweaked his nipples before giving each one a kiss and a generous suckle.

I turned him around and washed his back, reaching around again to play with his nipples, and let him feel my little cock touching him. I knelt down to wash his legs, then while still kneeling I spread his cheeks and with the pad of my thumb I massaged his anus carefully as if to clean it. Then as a final tribute, I spread his cheeks and licked gently, working my tongue in as far as it would go. I could tell he was enjoying that!

I hope he will see my submissiveness as my way of honoring him and showing him what a good partner I can be if he wants me.

As I washed the soap off, I kissed him again in many sensuous places. I could feel the juices stirring, but I had other things on my mind other than sex. And as my sister used to remind me: "We don't get pretty by accident.".

As I made a bit of a show of washing my hair, he watched me with curiosity. My elbows were out and I was unafraid to reveal my shaved underarms, should he notice. I was also aware that my little boobs were bouncing and wiggling, and my little cock was wiggling.

"You are really beautiful, honey. Can I say 'beautiful'? he said as he took a wash cloth and soaped it up.

"Sometimes." I said, with my sexiest smile in a melodious voice.

With one hand he applied the soap to my skin, and washed me with his soft bare hands. He used his thumbs to graze over my nipples, teasing them to become fully erect, then kissing each one as his hands traveled down over my cock and balls. He massaged my hardening cock, and then took my balls in his hand and squeezed them just enough.

"I love your cute little balls. They feel so nice." he said.

I knew he would soon figure out that when he would redirect my attention to my balls, I instinctively became more submissive, almost admitting that I didn't need the worthless things at all.

He turned me around again and using his bare hands, he sensuously soaped my back and butt and let his fingers graze over my crack. I could feel his hardening cock constantly touching and sliding around on my soapy butt. I was rapidly heading back into a cloud of passion and losing control.

"You have a lovely body." he said quietly.

"Ohh." I breathlessly replied.

As he rubbed my globes with his soapy hands, my hips rocked with carnal urgency as he used his thumb to massage my tight little hole.

He pushed in a little and my mouth instinctively flew open in a gasp as I arched my back and pushed my rear toward him. He continued to rub inside the opening of my boy pussy as he rubbed my left nipple.

I began to lose control, panting vocally with lust.

"Oh, Robert." I moaned, breathlessly.

He moved his cock up to my opening and pushed just enough to begin to enter me. I pushed back at this first attempt, causing him to push and hold himself in just far enough to where I could feel the beginning of the stretching pain that would be the prelude to my breeding.

Suddenly, I regained my wits about me and turned around facing him before he could go in any farther.

"I'm sorry, baby. Not right now. I'm still a virgin and I'm not ready to do that yet!" I sniveled, turning around to face him, afraid that I may have already gone too far to stop him.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away." he said apologetically.

"Whew." I thought to myself.

"We need to take a break, big guy." I said to him as I kissed him, still fidgety and sexually excited, as well as conflicted by the stark symbolism of my first little bit of penetration, and the myriad of lascivious feelings it generated.

"That's OK. It was my fault for not controlling myself!" I replied contritely as I reached up and kissed him on the cheek, blushing hotly due to a very passionate near miss.

He sensed my unease and hugged me tightly.

We got out and began to dry off.

"I put some things for you on the counter. You can use any of my toiletries, and the blue toothbrush is new and you can have that. I have a thing or two left to do." I replied.

"I'm sorry, honey." he said again, apologetically.

I stopped and faced him, and replied:

"It's OK. I really was tempted, you know. It's all good." I said as I kissed him gently.

What I needed to do was get my bathroom back.

I wanted to test him by changing into something a little more feminine to bring him along gently. Also, I needed some personal space to finish up and dress.

"OK," he said contritely, taking the hint as he stepped out and took his toiletries and things to the other bathroom.

Chapter Three

I busied myself with getting back in the shower and tidying up my landing strip and reshaving my legs and underarms. My feet were fine since yesterday morning's dilatory was good for a week or more. I didn't want him to see me doing these things. We don't know each other that well. Someday maybe, but not now.

I rubbed myself with a very lightly scented vanilla honey body lotion so I'd smell nice and my legs would look nice and smooth.

I wanted to be subtle with some hints of femininity while we got used to each other, but I was unable to plan my clothing since I didn't expect to bring home a visitor. The only loungy thing I had that would work were some woven yoga shorts. They rode quite low on my hips and were snug enough to show my girly butt off nicely. They had small front pockets stitched with pink thread as an accent, and had a pink string tie.

They fit perfectly, and always made me feel sexy.

But I had a problem: all of my underwear and panties were in the living room where Robert was waiting, so I decided "what the hell" and decided to go "commando" since I was small enough down there that things won't creep out and I'm not trying to hide anything. Better commando than looking stupid by going in the other room looking for underwear.

I'm thinking: "Enter, say hello, find underwear, get it without him seeing, say bye, come back." I think not.

For a top I had a white vee neck blouse that would show some midriff and allow me some swing and jiggle, and was thin enough to show my nipples.

I combed my longish hair straight back so that when it dried it would fall and look more feminine.

I decided to put on my short white kimono style bathrobe that came up to my mid thigh, since I didn't feel comfortable going in the front room without a wrap just yet. Besides, I think short bathrobes are sexy!

When I came up to the couch he looked at me quizzically.

"I'm sorry. Did you want the short one?" I asked playfully as I loosened up the tie and sat down with him, forgetting all of my fears.

"NO, you are quite beautiful in that one. It's perfect." he gasped.

I snuggled close to him and pulled my freshly shaved legs under me and leaned into him so he would put his arm around me. He gently rubbed my leg as I put my head on his shoulder pretending to watch TV while I explored his thigh with my fingers.

"Did you shave your legs? They are very smooth and sexy. I really like that." he said.

"We can't let girls have all the fun, can we?" I quipped as I lifted my head and we met for a kiss.

He pulled me to him and kissed me again. We began to kiss more deeply, and our hands began to explore inside our robes. He unexpectedly put his hand in my stretchy yoga shorts to rub my butt.

"Hmm, did someone forget their panties today?." he asked cutely.

Well, that cat finally charged out of the bag, I thought to myself.

"I didn't have any with me this trip." I lied, knowing I had two pairs in my dresser.

"Would you like me to buy you some tomorrow?" he said.

"I'll buy them if you want me to wear them for you. But that is very thoughtful." I chirped girlishly.

"I'd like that. I love your femininity." he said.

"I'm very relieved, and I think it's sexy to hear you say it!" I replied.

"You are sexy." he replied.

"I don't mean to be too forward, but I'm here all week and you can spend every night if you wish all the way through next Friday night. I have to go home next Saturday afternoon back to Oakland, then back here on Monday." I asked, hopefully.

"I'd like that, but I have to leave tonight to do some things Saturday." he said.

"Can't you spend tonight with me and leave tomorrow?" I asked, meekly.

"No, I can't. I have to leave tonight, but I will be able to come back tomorrow." he insisted.

"Really?" I said, disappointingly.

"Yes. I'll be back in the morning."

"Crap. I knew it." I said to myself.

I probably scared him off by being too forward.

I wanted him to spend the night tonight since we made love for the first time today, then he could leave tomorrow if he must leave then come back in the afternoon so we could spend Saturday night, plus all of our other nights together in an unbroken string until I had to go back to Oakland next Saturday night. Then we could be back together on Monday!

I don't know how I lost control of the situation, but I did. I expected him to actually be thrilled to spend the night with me. We could have cuddled and kissed and maybe even had more sex, and then woke up in the morning cuddling like a couple of newlyweds.

He's probably pissed because I wouldn't let him fuck me.

"I should be here all morning." I told him as sweetly as I could manage, as I gave him his fucking key.

He gave me a kiss and a hug and off he went, leaving me with that empty, sinking feeling that maybe I blew it already and it was over. I felt more alone than ever, already missing the companionship and the kisses and loving touches that came from the man who popped into my life, however briefly.

I smiled a painful smile as a thought entered my head that this was one of the few times I can remember that I was actually lonely. But not just ordinary lonely, but lonely for "him". And what do I have to show for it? A peck on the lips and an empty bed.

I'm surprised at myself for letting my emotions lead me out on a limb. Now I'm wondering if he just sawed it off.

His departure made me feel unloved and rejected. He obviously didn't seem to care enough about my feelings to understand how much it would have meant to me if he would have spent the night.

I'm wondering if I made a mistake and he was just some lousy bastard who used me.

As I got more melancholy and the walls began to close in, I poured myself a glass of wine and sat out on the patio in a pair of panties and the under shirt he wore today, hoping to relive our closeness.

After another glass of wine, I said "the hell with it" and changed into my super sexy white tights, no panties, and a short black chiffon camisole.

I brought out my nail polish and painted my toenails a nice shade of reddish pink and drew a little flower on each big toe. I don't care if he likes it or not. If he does, great, if not too bad!

I was an emotional wreck, but I suppose I should be happy that at least I got to give him a blow job as a consolation prize and with any luck his sperm found a nice place to spend the night, even if he didn't.

I poured myself another short glass of wine and got all weepy. I changed back into panties and his t-shirt and went to bed at 10:00 o'clock. I massaged my nipples and cock for a bit but got nowhere. Finally I said "fuck it" and cried my eyes out.

I was up at eight Saturday and poured my self a Pepsi for breakfast to wash down my energy bar. I felt better this morning after a good nights sleep, albeit a lonesome one.

A few minutes later, Robert called to see if I needed anything. He was on his way from Novato!

I felt wonderful. I was happy and joyful, and down right giddy. I cleaned up my messes and got my clothes reorganized. I made two drawers ready and made room in the closet for him, just in case.

I knew there was a reason I couldn't accept that he would not come back to me!

I jumped into the shower and washed up and shaved my legs and underarms and touched up my landing strip, and then shaved the rest of the area while the dilatory went to work on my feet.

I didn't want to look like I had gone to extra trouble after getting out of bed. I quickly changed back into a pair of sleeping shorts, and put on my tank top with the large arm openings, leaving little left to the imagination! My boobs could be peeked at from the sides or the top, and every movement I made caused my breasts jiggle and sway like bait on a hook.

I combed my hair straight back and put a scrunchie in it and pulled down some bangs.

He came to the door Saturday right on time. He was wearing shorts and sexy tight top that showed off his physique. I was impressed and I was showing it. I was getting hard and wanted to jump his bones as soon as he dropped his suitcase!

He took me in his arms and gave me a wonderful kiss! He was hard and so was I! Oh how I loved his hands rubbing my bottom as he pulled me into him!

"Good morning, honey. I like your toes." he said quietly into my ear.

"I did them to surprise you sweetie." I whispered back.

He started to waltz our embrace toward the bedroom, when I suggested we should have a nice breakfast since I didn't know when housekeeping was coming. Plus, I liked that if we could put off sex right away, I'd be buzzing with lust all day and hopefully, so would he.

I called room service for a breakfast to be sent up.

In short order, breakfast arrived and Robert graciously intercepted the waiter and signed the ticket and took care of the tip. The young man gave me a hungry look as I smiled sheepishly at him, thankful that Robert was here to deal with him. He blushed and smiled, and retreated as if he was afraid that Robert was going to bite him!

I wished I wasn't dressed like a little tart but it would have to do. I could tell Robert was OK with it. I smiled as I noticed that Robert's eyes were all over me.

Chapter Four

After breakfast we lounged around a bit, with me fighting off Robert's attempts to take me to bed. I wanted him to be good and horny insuring that he would pay lots of attention to me. I suggested we go to the Coddington mall and comeback after housekeeping was done.