Gay Fem Boy Finds His Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
377 Followers

I latched onto Roberts arm and let them sparkle for the world to see!

We found a women's casual clothing and sportswear shop, and Robert suggested we look for a bathing suit for me there.

We wandered over to the bathing suits. A sales girl came up and asked Robert if he could be helpful. Robert asked her where the bathing suits were.

"They are in that room to the right."

"Honey, why don't you browse around a bit while I look for a surprise for you." he said.

While he went looking at bathing suits I browsed around looking mostly at the various ensembles they had on the manikins to get some ideas. I liked the way they mix denim and white blouses with neck scarves. Other than the scarves, I can do that.

I went to another area and tried on a pair of denim shorts that fit perfectly, and has the deep back seam that makes them look sexy. Plus, these allowed the bottom of my butt cheeks to peek out just a bit, so I decided to buy them while I had them in front of me.

"Didn't find anything, eh?" I asked.

"I did, but they have to do an alteration and will ship it to us."

"Uh, what did you buy me?"

"It's a surprise for our vacation." He said, finally.

"Honey, can we go home now? I've had enough for one day. I want to start packing. I have a lot to do." I said, too tired to wonder what he bought me since he'll be sure I wear it anyway.

Chapter Six

Today is the day! We are going to get our HIV/STD tests. I'm so tickled I can't stop grinning!

I wore some unremarkable clothes and a wide neck athletic shirt since Robert made arrangements for me to get my hair and make up done before we head off for the resort. I don't care what the stylist sees, or thinks. She is just there to do my hair, and make up, probably someone else will do my pedi and nails

Robert and I drove to a salon where he had made arrangements for them to open up early for me so I could get pretty for our appointment without a lot of people around. From our tests we were going straight to the resort.

I slipped into a quiet reverie as we drove to the salon and put some thought into my situation.

After we get cleared on our tests, I can be pretty sure my virginity will be long gone before tomorrows sun comes up!

I confess that I'm apprehensive about it hurting given Robert's size, so I've been trying to stretch a bit to avoid that. For genetic reasons, I don't express my needs the same way Robert does, but I do understand that men like Robert have a need to express their masculinity this way, and I want him to do it with me and not someone else. And the idea of us finally being joined and him filling me with his living sperm is a thought that makes me shiver with lust!

I just hope I like it as much as Google says I will, because I will probably be getting it again and again whenever the mood strikes us, all through our honeymoon and beyond!

"Honey, we also have a pedicure and a manicure booked for you before our test. I'd like them do your make up if you are OK with that." he said, waking me from my thoughtful reverie.

We arrived at the nail salon where I had my manicure and pedicure by a cute guy who I hope was gay. He didn't have a lot to say, but he got right to work. I expected a woman, but who cares?

He scrubbed my feet and make them look and feel really nice. I did a dilatatory on my feet last night so he would have less to do. He shaped and filed my toenails to get them just right. I chose to go with Barbie pink on my toes and my fingernails for our special day.

When we were done, he asked me to put on my top so it wouldn't mess up my hair when I put it on. So I went into the ladies room and quickly put on the button up blouse and my mini cami.

He combed my longish hair back and braided in some "peasant curls", then added regular curls and extensions to my longish hair. Then end result was very feminine, and sexy, yet didn't look trashy.

When it was time for make up I was a little hesitant. The guy said I had very feminine features, and that under the circumstances I should take advantage of them.

I decided given what all was going on, I might as well go all out! It certainly would be an experience.

He went to work on me and within a few minutes I was done, complete with sexy eyebrows, curled eyelashes, and tasteful make up and lipstick. Thank God, he didn't make me look like a drag queen!

When Robert returned after I was done, he stopped mid stride when he saw me in make up. He told me I was beautiful. If he only knew how it makes me purr when he says that! When I finally got to look in a mirror, I was impressed!

I noticed he used light touches of make up and made me look quite nice and not the least bit slutty.

Then Robert opened up a bag and showed me a cute pair of women's sandals he bought me that had a bit of "bling" on the straps. Given the nature of our couples testing, I had no problems putting them on right now and showing off my piggies!

He opened up another small bag and produced a toe ring that looked like a wedding set with faux diamonds. He produced another bag that had a necklace with a gold chain with a gold key on it.

The salon let me change there, so we could save some time and get to the testing place.

I put on the toe ring and Robert helped me with the necklace.

I had my outfit packed on top and all ready to go, so dressing was pretty easy.

I wore my tightest white wedgie pants with my panty thong, and tucked myself into it creating a passable camel toe with my balls on each side of the seam and my little cock down the back. I put on my loose pink blouse with a thin mini cami under it so I'd still have some wiggle and jiggle.

Suddenly as an afterthought, I decided not to pretend and to let my small package show. I left my balls tucked but untucked my cock and allowing me to be seen as a guy tastefully dressed em fem with his lover.

I added my sandals and a couple of bracelets and I was good to go.

When I stepped out and took Roberts arm, the stylist smiled, and wished us well.

Next stop was the testing facility. As we walked from the parking lot, I walked slowly and let my hips undulate sexually. Robert smiled proudly at me for drawing attention to my femininity since we were here for only one reason, and that was to reach that final level of intimacy.

It was fairly crowded and everyone seemed to be sneaking glances at me, but I didn't care. I was here with Robert and we were in love, and that was all that counted.

The looks I got I felt were complimentary and admiring, and probably had nothing to do with my hard nipples pushing out my cami and denting my blouse!

Robert treated me really special and I was very excited that he held my hand as we went in together and checked in. At the counter he leaned in to me a little so I could feel his cock. I wiggled my hips to get a bit closer to it, not caring that people could see. I'll never be seeing them again.

The guy took our information and we sat down. I crossed my legs letting my sandal dangle, and leaned into Robert as we looked at "Out" magazine. I kept stealing glances at my pretty toes and my reflection in the windows as I tingled and squirmed in the chair, more conscious of my boy pussy than ever!

Suddenly the receptionist called Robert's last name and a guy led us into a room. Thankfully, Robert didnt let go of my hand. During the questionnaire part, I couldn't stop squirming, and I was getting hard, so I put my hands in my lap to cover my little dick, and Robert thoughtfully put his hand on top of mine and smiled at me.

As soon as our tests were taken, we went into a small waiting room. After many long minutes, the guy came back and we were given our happy results.

From there, we headed off to the Highlands Resort knowing we were biologically safe for each other.

We took our time getting settled in. I cleaned up my "landing strip" again and reshaved my underarms, and did an enema and lubed up my hole again. I got myself into the habit of having a clean and lubed hole and I feel dirty and incomplete now if I don't take care of it.

Robert checked and fussed with my hair so it would look nice. Together we touched up my make up, including rebending my eyelashes with the eyelash curler.

"I have a present for you, Honey. Close your eyes." he said.

I knew he bought me a swimsuit, but I hadn't seen it.

I closed my eyes and he laid it out on the bed. It was bright white and very brief!

"Whoa! That's skimpy!" I blurted.

"Will you wear it? This place is OK. I know you will be beautiful in it."

"I don't know about that. It's way skimpy."

"Come on Honey, go for it. We are at our special place! You are beautiful and I love you. Buy the way, I had a little gaff pocket sewed in it for you." he replied as he kissed me sweetly on the neck.

"Well, I admit I was afraid something might sneak out and embarrass me." I blurted shamelessly, knowing I had no choice but to wear it.

I laid it out and it had two skimpy triangles on top, but that was OK. I'm not all that big but I'll certainly show well enough in this. It had a tie at the neck and back, and both sides of the bottoms. The bottoms rode low on my butt, and just covered my crack. The front was the same as the back, only it was wide enough that I could tuck my parts into the little gaff pocket sewn in and gently cinch the retainer leaving me with a suspicious but nondescript bulge that stayed put. It should work well enough here considering. The bottoms almost didn't quite cover the top of my landing strip, so I shaved it 1/2" shorter, just to be safe.

I felt very vulnerable should something come untied. The whole affair was held together by four little string ties. Not being a Boy Scout, my knot tying is suspect, yet here are little bow ties just waiting to untie themselves!

It took me a good fifteen minutes to get the strings even and correct for my size. There wasn't a lot of swimming suit there. Finally I got it all together, and tucked my little wienie and balls into the pocket and cinched it and that pushed them back between my legs as I got into the suit. The top was confusing but easy. I tied the back part in front of me so I could see what I was doing, then spun it around so the tie was in back where it belonged. Then I lifted it up over my head then worked my boobs in.

I looked in the mirror and was surprised to see a cute little feminine bulge with a nice pair of breasts.

Being completely into my girly role, I asked Robert, "I feel naked. Do I look OK?" as I spun around slowly.

"Honey, you are absolutely, stunningly gorgeous."

Robert saying that made me feel like a runway model!

Robert took my hand and we went out to the pool for some nude sunbathing. No one was there so we both took a quick dip in the pool and got out to sunbathe. He got totally nude, and I went topless. I was wary of a tan line but I had to try to be in the shade anyway since I burned easily and got darker freckles, not that it mattered at his point in my life.

People were very nice, and I returned lots of smiles. My wedding rings sparkled, and I felt pretty! I noticed through my sunglasses that people first glanced at my finger nails, then my toenails adorned with my cute toe ring, then to my crotch and boobs, and finally to my wedding rings and necklace. Then back to my crotch.

Laying in the warm sun, I took advantage of the quiet and began to drift into a half asleep twilight and began to think about my first successful relationship.

Robert is my man and I've learned when to be in the role as his boyfriend, his girlfriend, or when to simply be a submissive and feminine version of either. Or both. Neither of us wants me to try to be the alpha male in our relationship.

Tonight, it's feminine and submissive as usual. There are no more excuses. I want to get it over with. I want it hot and hard, and I want him to fuck me as if his life depended on it.

Given everything I have been immersed in the last few days, it's all like a big dream.

Jostled out of my reverie by some noise of some sort, my mind slipped back to the here and now at the pool. I suspect many guests weren't sure if I was a guy or maybe just a girl with small boobs! But I was a little jealous that a couple of guys were checking out my muscular daddy, wishing I weren't here.

It was beginning to cool, so we decided to come in and have some more wine. I put on my top, and we gathered up our things. We had brought food for the first night with us in case we decided to eat in and enjoy a romantic evening.

We soon treated ourselves to a lovely kissing and lovemaking session on the couch while still in our bathing suits.

Like a kid with a new toy Robert untied the strings on my top, one by one, letting it gradually fall away. He gently rubbed my nipples as we kissed as he untied one side of my bottoms. Robert was as hard as I have ever known him to be!

"Lets check out the bedroom, Honey." he said as he led me to bedroom.

I gasped as I saw that the bed had been turned down and sprinkled with rose petals, and little tea lights were winking everywhere!

"Oh, Robert! It's beautiful." I replied.

I noticed that our suitcases had been unpacked and things hung up or put away in the drawers, and there was champagne on ice and two glasses.

Robert untied the last string on my bathing suit and it fell away leaving me naked. I quickly slid onto the sumptuous bed.

As soon as Roberts trunks hit the floor, he joined me and kissed me deeply.

"Just remember that I love you sweetheart." he replied.

I could sense he said that to play down my fears. I knew that bearing a fire, dam break, or medical emergency, come hell or high water nothing was going to stop my studly stallion now!

As he held me, he caressed and kissed my naked body, slowly taking his time as my passion increased.

He began to shift more of his weight on top of me as we kissed. He caressed my naked body, running his fingers gently along my sides starting from my underarms, then grazing my breasts, and down to my hips and along my thighs. I never felt so naked in my life. I was mewing and twittering like a teen aged schoolgirl.

As his weight centered on me I pulled my legs up to receive him, and as he came forward, I pulled my legs up to his sides and put my arms around his neck, pulling him to my lips.

He slid down again and suckled on each of my nipples and then traveled down where he kissed and licked my cock, and took my balls in his mouth. He fondled them with his tongue, gently grinding the cords between his teeth causing me to instantly open my mouth in a quiet seductive groan. He released them from his mouth, then forced my little balls up into my body cavity. While holding them in with his thumbs, he sucked on my loose empty pouch. It was a totally surreal and sexy new feeling as I imagined they were gone!

I was in a fog of submission and tingling with lust. He moved back to my cock and took just the head in his mouth, and rubbed his tongue across the sensitive buttons below the head. I began to pant and thrust with a tingling wave of passion and had to push him away before I climaxed!

He got up on his knees and hiked my butt up on his thighs and put a pillow under me. He used his slippery shaft to rub lube on my hole before placing his stiff cock at my entrance. We both began gently rocking, pausing as the relentless pressure on my tight opening began to get uncomfortable. As he sensed the discomfort had abated, he changed to using tiny little thrusts as he applied gentle pressure again.

Each nudge went a little deeper than the last and then sensing my discomfort, he paused to let me adjust. Sensing I was ready, he began his advance again and gained a few more millimeters.

He kept up the gentle pressure until almost unexpectedly, I cried out slightly as my outer barrier yielded and his cockhead slipped in past the first sphincter and pressured the second.

He kept up his gentle and gradual in and out penetration, as I pushed back to receive him, yet trying not to give in to my discomfort. Each time I could tell he was deeper in me until I cried out as he pushed past the last rampart and his cockhead was completely in me.

He held me tightly as I adjusted to his size, then he began rocking in and out, getting me used to the bigger inches to come. He pulled out all the way and added lube, and painlessly slipped back in. I think I now know how it feels to have a baby!

He held my thighs back as he rocked in and out, ever so gently, as the wide middle part of his cock began it's impatient passage home as I threw my head back mouthing a haltingly silent scream as I was stretched even more. Finally, the pain tapered off and vanished, as the wide part passed and my boypussy enveloped his cock in a gentle embrace, and his balls rested on my butt cheeks.

Resting with his cock fully inside me, I allowed myself to appreciate the true measure of my submission to him. I felt complete knowing that we were joined, and eager for what lie ahead. I could actually feel the beat of his heart transmitted through his cock. He squeezed himself larger and I squeezed back, as if we had made a secret covenant soon to be sealed with his seed.

Gradually, he began to work his cock in and out a little at a time. I held on tightly and bravely returned his kisses each time I needed to stretch a bit as he withdrew. Soon, my boy pussy seemed to be at peace with it's new role, and I felt wonderfully loose down there as my pussy dilated and contracted to match the contours of his cock as he slowly moved in and out.

Sensing I was ready, he made several complete, slow, deliberate in and out cycles. His over sized cock's upward slope augmented my it's substantial bulge in the middle, filled me completely as my hole dilated fully and then contracted again, ready to dilate again as each penetration cycle created tingling spasms of delight inside me as he began to find our rhythm.

His wonderful lovemaking skills were sending me over the edge as I began experiencing a wonderful tingling all over that gradually increased to where I felt as if I was suspended in an orgasm that kept increasing in intensity, but wouldn't quite go over the top! I squeezed my hole more tightly trying to cultivate this new and overwhelming sensation! My toes were flexing open and closed and my hands made little fists. I began panting lustily, lost in the search for relief as his balls slapped audibly on me with each thrust.

Instinctively, I squeezed him tighter and pulled myself closer to him as I squeezed my pussy as tightly as I could, desperately trying to ride his thrusts over the waterfall to my climax! I breathlessly panted and mewed like a teenage virgin as he methodically plunged his rigid cock in and out of me as I tried with every fiber to reach my elusive climax.

He began to push harder and faster until suddenly, he froze and held himself tightly in side of me and let out a loud triumphant groan as I felt his cock pulse as jets of his seed spewed deep inside me. As he began to thrust and hold again, I felt him pulsing as he delivered more and more surges of seed in side me. I pulled him as tightly to me as I could to bring him in as deep as possible.

As he began another series of thrusts, I clung to him with all my might. I froze in ecstasy as my skin began tingling and tickling, and my body became rigid in pursuit of my orgasm.

I held him tightly like a teenage virgin as he plunged in and out, forcing girly little high pitched "oohs" and "ahhs" in time with his thrusts. I cared not one bit that people could probably hear us all the way to the office. I am not going to be denied my climax!

Finally, the tingling could go no higher and I began quivering inside and began to shiver with electric pulses as the ecstasy of my orgasm washed over me!

Clintdear
Clintdear
377 Followers