Gay Time at the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we get to see that?"

"Aren't your hands full with Molly and Bettina and you'll be thinking of Molly's daughter Carla?"

"My interest in this Anita is professional."

"I'll talk to Burt's assistant producer. They now have tests of Anita plus the girl who'll play the heroine from the age of nine when she wins her first trophy on a horse at the State Fair through to fourteen plus the teenager who play her from sixteen through to twenty-one."

"How can that second young woman play a gay woman?"

"Because the first gay scene starts when the three females are eighteen. Philippa is aged eighteen and a half and everything will be tastefully done. The heroine doesn't cut loose on screen until she is twenty and at college and it still confirms to normal adult rating restrictions. An R18 restriction would blow away potential audiences by the tens of thousands and drastically reduce the number of theatres willing to screen it."

Bolt thought about that. "Okay so where will the emphasis fall?"

"The script is still being finalized but I would think two-thirds of the film will fall in that age twenty-two to twenty-four, especially age twenty-four which is when you arrive on the scene to begin weaving your spell on young woman who is happily sharing it only with her two friends."

"Well please get me booked in to view Anita's screen test."

When Bolt took over the wheel, Dot made some calls and received a call back that viewing the test film was not approved. So she called her office to find out who was Anita Ross's agent and found it was a former support actress Barbara Burke, Anita's mom.

Barbara was adamant, everything was under wraps and she'd do nothing about arranging a meeting.

"You live in Santa Monica right?"

"Yes Dot."

"What about this? You take Anita to the Veranda Bar on Wednesday evening early. My guy will enter dressed in a white suit, buttoned shirt, no tie and you leave your bar stool for him to take and sit across the room, allowing the two young folk to talk."

"Sounds reasonable. I haven't been there for a while. I'll be wearing a blue wrap with delicate blue pendant earrings. I guess your guy knows what those things are?"

"Yes his name is Bolt."

"What's his first name?"

"Bolt."

"Oh god, whatever happened to Larry, Harry, Pete, John and David?"

"They are relegated to working at airports."

"Oh good one Dot. Wednesday it is."

On Wednesday as Bolt surveyed the bar at the Hotel Casa del Mare. A woman with blue earrings and a blue wrap left her stool, taking a good look at him but showing no recognition.

A smaller guy made a bid for the vacated stool but Bolt hip-flicked him off balance and go there first.

"Look asshole, that was my seat."

Bolt stood and said, "You throw the first punch mister because you won't get any more in."

The guy slunk away and the babe in white said, "Ohmigod, someone straight from a tree."

"Hi Anita. A drink?"

"Well that's civilized. A Darlini please."

While they waited for the Darlini and a beer they sized up one another.

"I think I could work with you," Anita nodded. "Are you good in bed?"

"My hand seems to think so."

She giggled and said, "Oh god."

Bolt said, "Once anything is announced involving us we'll be expected to show in bars and restaurants. Something is bound to happen if you can shake your mom."

"Sounds good to me. Tell me something about yourself Bolt."

Bolt called Dot. "She's very okay, rather like a girl next door."

"Oh god but I suppose Burt is aware of that and will order someone suitable to harden her up."

"What about her mom?"

"I'd think a conspiracy will be already planned. Scott Jennings will be detailed to open Barbara Burkes legs and keep her occupied and Molly will probably join them."

"Jesus."

"Yes we're not nice people are we Bolt?"

Bolt wondered if he would be considered a nice person. Not being occupied, he went about looking to come into contact with pleasant women who were available while thinking about having sex with Dot, with Bettina, Anita, with Molly and with Molly's daughter Carla Jennings.

He still had to meet Carla but she had a personal page on her company's website and he'd confirmed she was still blonde with a wide-mouth and great smile and she was curvaceous. He was adamant he'd really like to fuck Carla and hang out with her. Dot had found both Carla's former girlfriends were married and Carla now confusingly went out sometimes with a guy and sometimes with a gal and they changed and could easily be clients. There was no pattern and no one seemed to know about her sex habits.

Perhaps she didn't do it any longer, with anyone?

Bolt studied her photo, paying particular attention to the curves of her breasts. No way could he believe a woman built like that would not be thinking sex.

CHAPTER 2

Molly had flown herself to Dallas for the day, a long day, and she had lunch with Carla.

Carla asked, "Has that film crew gone yet?"

"No tomorrow. I'll really miss being pounded by the boss."

"You are incorrigible mother."

"Is there anyone in your life yet?"

Carla patted her mom on a boob and said, "Nice tits mom. You know I don't talk about my sex life. Oh, don't look so sad. Perhaps I can say I find some men attractive. Ah that's better. How many times a day has that Burt Johansen been into you?"

"Two, three sometimes four. I have difficulty walking some days."

"God mom, you're not a nubile nympho. You turn fifty early next year. And you take dad on as well?"

"No he's got aboard a young sound technician called Bettina."

"Ohmigod. She sounds a child."

"I think she's twenty."

Carla said there was something she'd wanted to ask her mom. "Why did you pull out a boob in that film clip?"

"Because the charmer convinced me to do it by simply asking me to do it. He has presence and he was doing so well with me, completely unrehearsed and with no script."

"What that dialogue between you two was unscripted?"

"Yes completely and we'd not even talked about what we would say."

"Good gracious, he not only looks good."

"Yes, I have to agree with that."

Molly said she had his contact details in LA. Carla should contact him when she went there to go through the draft script with the team.

"That's a great idea mom. Well you must complete what you have to do here in Dallas and get back to your lover boy before dark. It's the crew's last night for a party, remember."

"Oh yes. And Burt's last night before he's back with his wife."

Molly had plenty of time to finish her business, knowing once she took off in her Cessna 172S she'd be landing back at the ranch 350 miles away in around two and a half hours, depending on wind.

Returning to work Carla called on the CE0.

"Bruce is looks like the film of my book will proceed. A film crew has been at the ranch five days plotting detail of the house for camera shoots and out on the ranch and in our small town and then in Odessa. I'll have to have flexibility or else I must resign."

"Carla you are too valuable to lose. We have new or return clients asking for you by name to handle their projects. You did warn me about this possibility so here's what I suggest we do. We use you for only short-run assignments, say those taking no more than three days and when entering new contracts with your current clients we make it quite clear you may have to be replaced to be on site in Texas and Los Angeles for the filming of your book."

"Are you really happy about that Bruce."

"I really have no choice. We must bend if we are to keep you. I'll notify everyone accordingly."

"Thanks Bruce. I suggest you place me on an hourly basis instead of salary."

"Right, I wondered if you had anything to give back in return. I'll take you off salary when filming begins."

Carla went home very happy that evening. Warren her boyfriend called and he sounded very grumpy about Carla going away. She'd only been dating him three weeks so she finally said, "If you don't like it Warren then go find someone else."

"Very well, I will."

She was happy about that because it left her with greater freedom to switch her movements according to demands. Of course she knew what that was really about. She was thinking of spending some dating time with this guy Bolt Boyes. She'd have to spend time with him anyway, explaining what she and her three friends did, why they did it but more than that, how she felt about it. It was difficult for a guy to understand and he'd handle the situation with a greater level of sensitivity as an actor if he possessed that understanding, er and accepted it.

Oh she'd probably have competition from the leading lady unless she decided she could act with greater realism if she spent bedtime with Carla. Carla wasn't sure how she felt about that. Oh dear, this could degenerate into a real mess but there you go. She was also busy at nights. Only she and her publisher knew she'd completed 150 pages of her new manuscript.

Carla booted up her computer and at the website of Dorothy Mullenbach found a page on Bolt Boyes. She thought a fling that included Bolt's bolt could be recreationally productive. Well she knew what she meant by that.

Ten days later Burt Johansen called Carla.

"Hi sexy writer. I'm Burt Johansen."

"Hi Burt, according to my mom you're over-sexed."

"Fair go Carla. You weren't supposed to know about that."

"I'd think my mom was being discreet, letting me know what you were up to so I'd know to reject your dirty man advances."

"You only do it with women don't you?"

"God you are awful attempting to dig some sort of confession from me about my preferences. You're unscrupulous."

"Well my interest in sex is as the most acceptable time-waster I know. I'm calling to ask you to come here for one week, perhaps shorter to go through the final draft of the script. Today sufficient money was placed into my bank account for nine months of filming and post-production. But if I want acceptable profit I have to cut that time to four months. I can do that through good organizing and without cutting corners."

"Fine so send me flight details and where I will be accommodated. I also wish to meet the guy mom said you have chosen for the lead."

"You'll find flight and accommodation details in your email inbox already and the agent of male lead Bolt Boyes has just been advised to bring him in tomorrow for contract negotiations. I'll arrange for you to meet him. You'll probably want to sleep with him."

"God you are awful. Bye for now."

Highly excited Carla raced off to her CE0 with her news and to ask for the next seven days off and to advise it would be sometime yet before filming started.

* * *

Burt appeared to be slouched in his big leather chair and pulling his zip up and down as the live reading by the scriptwriters commenced. Six other people were in the room including Carla.

During the next four days of four two-hour sessions with a thirty-minute break between each session, Burt dictated 133 minor changes, the assistant director asked for three more and Carla asked for two minor changes and one substantial rewrite. Each new session began with the changes being read in before and after the change.

Finally it was done but everyone knew changes would be made throughout filming and even reshooting and picks-ups would see more changes being ordered. But at least they now had a script.

At the end of the fourth day the script was delivered to the principals in the cast and they were assembled next day for Burt, Carla and the scriptwriters, to listen to comments and enter discussions.

* * *

On the day of her arrival in LA, Carla had dinner at her hotel with Bolt Boyes. She'd contacted him before leaving Dallas.

She expected him to look nervous but he looked more like calm and curious. Yes that was the perfect description. He'd told her he'd wear a white suit with black buttoned up polo shirt. A short and fat Greek-looking guy came in dressed like that, giving Carla a huge shock. Actually she did stop breathing momentarily.

He smiled and said, "Hi I recognized you from your dust jacket."

For some reason Carla's mind couldn't cope with that. To gain thinking time she said, "Excuse me I don't..."

"I recognized you from your photograph on the back of the dust jacket of your book. You surely are author Carla Jennings are you not?"

"Yes, I am, er Bolt."

"You had me wondering for a moment but I recognized your blonde hair style, your blue eyes, your pretty mouth and your breasts."

"Breasts?" Carla queried, and immediately regretted making that an issue.

"Yes, they are one of the first things a guy notices when meeting for the first time a female from post-pubescent age onward."

Carla gathered herself. God he'd thrown her. "Look p-please understand, I'm not used to meeting males for the first time socially who are eloquently incisive and emit intelligence."

"Good god, do you meet most of your men when weaving above the sawdust of a barroom floor?"

"No," Carla said indignantly.

"Pardon me. That was meant in jest."

"Oh."

Bolt clasped one of her hands in both of his and said slowly and quietly, "I do believe I caught you on the hop for some reason. Take your glass to a table and I'll come over with my drink and we'll just smile at each other until you have calmed. I figure the role I have been given is so important to you that you became a little uptight wondering if you'd like me. Either that or it has to do with sex."

Carla stared at him for a moment and then pulled her hand free, picked up her glass and walked a little unsteadily to an unoccupied table. God who was informing him? She'd been thinking about sex with him for several days.

They sat quietly, he with his beer, she with a martini, her first.

Carla felt calmer so said, "May I ask how would you in one sentence would describe the central core of my book?

"A young woman's sexuality finds normality."

"Ohmigod, you understand. A few male book reviewers did, but very few. The female reviewers I read all understood."

"If you excuse me for saying but it wasn't rocket science. That became the central theme of the last two-thirds of the book and now you are about to ask whether I approve of women being gay?"

Carla didn't bother to display her surprise. "Are you?"

"I can understand it happening to both males and females but for some reason I find my disapproval with it happening between males is higher than with females and am aware many all-female partners indulge in anal sex as do males."

"So you feel the challenge to turn my heroine into having male-only sex?"

Yes I do. In the book you took that transformation at a nicely slow space, progress being made incrementally. It will take highly sensitive acting by the leading lady and myself to pull that off as well as you wrote it, or to make it seem even more believable. Do you still have sex with women?"

"No."

"Thank you. That answer makes your book even more credible."

"Thank you."

"Will we have sex?"

"Yes I think so... perhaps even tonight if I can remain calm. I completely under-estimated what this initial meeting would be like. I thought you'd find me warm and charming and you'd be flirting and then becoming intent to induce me into having sex with you. Instead you stood off, appraised me intently and then became challenging and finally you actually asked would we have sex. Never have I had anyone ask me that so abstractly. You are so unlike other seducers."

"You may be surprised how different we all are if you look for differences. I would think most people, perhaps especially women, look for similarities."

She smiled for the first time since when they first greeted. "You may well be right."

"This guy who finally put some spin on sex for you. Did he exist or was that a fabrication?"

"He existed and now works as a ranch foreman in Arizona."

Bolt scratched under an armpit to get her full attention. "It would be helpful for the end result if you were to spend some time with me talking in detail about him and what you thought of his intervention or manipulation or whatever you really called it. It will only be summarized in the book. Talking about it might bring out more into the open."

"Conversations between just you and me?"

"Yes. Actually not many people would be interested. They would be more interested in your heroine having sex rather that hearing detail about why she gradually made the swing away from her girlfriends."

"Would you like to speak to those girlfriends?"

"No I had thought about that but now believe just concentrating on you should suffice. You were the queen bee from my reading of what you wrote."

"Yes quite."

After two more drinks Bolt said, "Shall we go to dinner?"

"I prefer not eating heavily before sex."

Bolt grinned, obviously thinking she had just committed to sex but all he said was. "Me too. A steak sandwich, no fries."

"That will do nicely."

* * *

In the cream and green room Carla put down her handbag and pulled out two pins and shook her golden hair down.

"May I handle your breasts?"

She said yes and waited with interest. He closed in and kissed her, sweetly. As he kissed her again she kissed back and only then did his lower a hand on to her curved chest.

Sensations fired as his hand brushed over her hardening nipple.

Carla became aware this guy knew what he was about. He didn't worry her breast at all. After a pause he drew had hand back over the nipple and settled on it, fingers digger in just a tad, not hurting.

Bolt then kissed her again, this time longer. Slowly their mouths opened and their tongues touched. Both would have felt the voltage of that first encounter. Still kissing gently he reached behind her with both hands and unzipped her dress and moving off her slightly pulled the dress off her shoulders. Carla timed her cooperative movements and her arms freed easily.

She expected him to undo her bra hooks; this bra had three sets but no, he pulled the bra up and her breasts fell free, nipples erect and his lips enclosed over one and sucked over the areola.

She wriggled her toes and breathed, "Oooh."

He murmured, "You have a beautiful body."

Oh god. She was ready to give him almost anything he wanted. She knew though to be careful because some guys are not what they seem, or so she understood because of her still rather limited experience with guys.

He now had his mitts under both breasts and staring at her said, "These are magnificent. You have grown and cherished them well."

"What?" she said weakly, feeling her knees wobble. Fortunately he pulled her close to ram his tongue down her throat... er to slide his tongue into her mouth quite some way.

Carla was amazed to find she had this desire to stuff as much of his cock into her as possible. Not all of it though if it were too big. And then she'd slam into him and suck out all his semen.

God was this her thinking that" Had her drinks being spiked?

She opened her mouth and licked up one of his cheeks and across both eyes, leaving a slick trail.

Carla Jennings you slut, she groaned to herself. Well what did he have?

She reached down to where he was digging into her belly and wheezed large enough to suggest an asthma attack. God it was a baseball bat. Er Little League. She began palpitating, wanting that cock out and in to her hand and right then her wish was answered: she heard him unzip.

"Go for it baby," he whispered into her ear and then nibbled that flesh.

She whimpered and felt obliged to do what she was told. She went for it.

Carla wrestled it out of clothing. It was long, fat, hot and silky soft.

"Come to mama," she whispered, sinking to her knees.

With fatigue or boredom (downsides of prolonged fellatio) setting in, Carla realized a spike of passion had blinded her. His cock really wasn't that huge; it fitted her mouth comfortably with only just enough left below to repeatedly twist a hand around without snagging where it joined his body. It was a nicely fat cock too, peachy-apricot in color streaked with an obvious artery and veins and flecks of white and the glans were attractively finished in her favorite shade of lilac. Usually with her men she was faced with alarming unattractive fierce red erections that dripped through glans colored violently purple/black.