Gay Time at the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still it wasn't necessary to dwell on what should be inside you, she sighed pragmatically.

Carla knew her breasts were swollen and the nipples were straining to break loose. She was dripping although he hadn't touched her there, er yet. She was wondering what would his technique be in taking her to the bed when she tasted pre-cum so spat him out of her mouth.

She was seized and lifted up on to the sofa, facing over it. He panties were removed in a single rip and then her ass cheeks were spread open by his urgent hands and he licked along her pussy and up over her anus.

Carla yelped and almost shot over the back of the sofa in shock. She never allowed any guy to tongue her butt hole.

Jesus.

But Mr Smooth was already back licking her slit as if nothing untoward had happened. Her racing heart slowed. God the jerk was almost as invasive as one of her former regular girlfriends had been.

She relaxed and began squeezing one of her dangling breasts, a huge smile creasing her face. She had to admit this was sex at its best. Mr Smooth now had a wet finger working her asshole but that was okay; she was used to that.

She sighed.

Later Carla lay on the bed feeling truly fucked. He was damn good.

He came from the bathroom and she lost her smile when noting he was rubbing up an erection. Oh god, not again.

"Want to ride me cowgirl," he grinned, rather boyishly she thought. Her heart melted and she said yes.

They awoke late in the morning and she only had time to jerk him off before she raced away to be on time of the opening session of the critical reading of the final draft of the screenplay based on her novel. She didn't bother with breakfast knowing bagels and coffee would be available at the reading. God she could eat a horse.

* * *

Dot was very pleased with Bolt because her investment in him was paying off for her rather well. She met him for lunch.

"So you like the script?"

"Yes."

"The best time to press for changes is now."

"I know. I'm still going through it minutely."

"Now what about these women you're stringing along?"

"What women?"

"Your leading lady Anita and Carla?"

Bolt faked a sniff. "Oh them."

"Yes them. More than one woman spells trouble."

"It works out for the time being. Carla returned to Dallas this morning. She has decided to work for two more months and then resign."

"Why, Burt and his assistant director won't want her on the set even when at the ranch that was her childhood home."

"She has a contract to be script and set adviser."

"Oh."

"I have two months to cuddle up to Anita and by then she'll be playing the field, looking for career opportunities."

"And you?

"My future is with Carla. Now sweetie, zip your mouth over this, right?"

"I promise."

"Nine weeks from now Carla and I move into a shared apartment. She will be writing and working on site during shooting. Burt has written a full story line for a film he wants to make independent of a major studio because of its nature. It's working title is, 'Rise of The Indie Film,' which is of course a film about independent filmmakers, based on fact. Burt has hired Carla to complete the necessary research using an assistant specialist and then work up the script, using an assistant specialist."

"Well that might work if he can get the finance plus a distribution network."

"Burt reckons Carla has the knack of making scenes come alive, something that he lacks and says his manuscript is as flat as a pancake. He thinks is the film should be a standout and because of that major distributor will run with it because although the theme is a smack in the face for Hollywood it is the reality and Hollywood knows it."

"Where will get the money, say $25 million minimum... print it?"

'He's thinking appealing to the cinema industry as a whole including it's retired citizens."

"Jesus, that's creative and will require a hard sell."

"Yeah well it will be set in Hollywood and the cheek of that will appeal to many people and not too many movies are set there these days. There will be more big ideas to come. You will benefit because I'm in the running for a principal role."

CHAPTER 2

The day the cast were gathered for a read-through, Anita invited Bolt to dinner at a restaurant with her mom's approval.

"Mom says it's okay for me to stay with you the night providing you use condoms."

"You supply them, I'll wear them."

"Whatever happened to gentlemen?"

They laughed because they were getting along very well. Although Anita, pushed by her mother, was ambitious she was still conscious she was feeling her way and the more support she built around her the easier it would be for her.

Bolt guessed this was mother's reason for allowing him to bed her daughter. Well Anita was still a very nice person so his support was assured anyway.

In the cab heading to Bolt's small apartment that had a slender view of the sea between two taller buildings, they kissed. That 'very nice person' had removed her panties without him really noticing. He noticed her unzip him of course and pull out his dick but when she wrapped the silk panties round his erection and jerked the garment up to hit the head of his cock Bolt almost ejaculated.

He looked at her wide-eyed and she giggled and kissed him and then packed him away.

Bolt rushed Anita up to the apartment and lay on the floor.

"Jerk me off with your panties," he puffed.

"Oh damn, I left them in the cab."

He groaned, "Oh fuck."

Anita rose to the occasion. "Help is on hand. I'm wearing a silk chemise. Let me get that round your dick and see if we can splat cum against the wall."

Bolt grinned, yeah, definitely a very nice and innovative young woman.

Anita had slim thighs but she played squash so they contained explosive power. As Bolt stood at the bedside plunging in and out of Anita with her ass half off the bed and he held her outstretched legs Anita lifted her legs and clamped them round his waist. She slowly applied pressure, staring at him.

Sweat from Bolt's chest and brow dropped on to her and as his face reddened he even dribbled on to her.

Anita ignored those indignities.

She began to intone, "Fuck me, fuck me."

"What the hell do you think I'm doing?" her fucker complained.

Anita applied greater leg pressure.

By then Bolt appeared distressed.

"Come on, pump your ass faster," she jeered.

Panting and sweating Bolt's eyes rolled back as he picked up the pace.

Anita reached under her thigh, cupped his balls and squeezed.

"AAAAARRRRRGH!" he yelled and fired, three great heaving releases.

She released her legs and Bolt fell on to her with a splat.

They both lay panting. Anita had also sweated.

A compliment from her: "You can really fuck."

"Who taught you, your father?" Bolt said sarcastically, yawning.

His eyes popped open when she said, "Yes, who told you?"

They moved on from that comment so Bolt never found out if she were joking.

Anita screamed, "You bastard. Look at this semen running out of me."

"That's what happens. It's called the effect of gravity."

"No you jerk. You were supposed to wear a condom."

Of course Bolt had the perfect answer: "You didn't give me one."

"God you men. No wonder women fuck women."

"Are you unsafe?"

"No I am protected. Mommy prefers me not having semen up me. She says that's unbecoming for a young woman."

"I would have thought no more than for older women."

"Mommy says older women control the situation by having it sprayed over their breasts."

"I thought that was for cosmetic reasons."

"Heavens it's still running out of me. How much did you pump in?"

"A quarter of teaspoon I suppose."

"Try half a cup you over-sexed fiend. Are you ready to watch TV?"

"Nah but you watch. I'm in recovery mode. I'll give you a call when I'm ready for more action."

"Mommy says I'm not to do anal."

"Then give her a call and ask her to bring her ass over here."

"You pig."

"You don't know what you are missing."

There was silence for a moment and then, "What is anal really like?"

Bolt grinned.

After Anita stayed that night with Bolt, her mom allowed her off the leash providing she was with Bolt. However mommy took him aside and asked him not to mark Anita's body or to put her body under undue sexual stress and no butt fucking.

"Yes Mrs Ross. I understand you concerns. Do you have something against anal?"

Mrs Ross frowned. "Personally no. It's just we need to ensure Anita maintains her body to perfection."

Bolt found that difficult to argue against. Anita had a lovely snow-white body, unmarked.

The next evening Anita failed to show for a date with Bolt. He didn't bother calling her and she failed to show next day for drama coaching but had called saying she was unavoidably delayed.

The next day she apologized to Bolt for her no show and then said breathlessly, "I have been discovered by a young movie critic. He's promised to lift my career."

"A smiling guy who's really a jackal."

"Damn you Bolt. You're not thinking straight because you are jealous."

Their relations were strained after that because respect for each other dropped away but they barely remained civil. Burt noticed it and talked to each of them but to no avail.

Bolt called Carla as he usually did every second or third night at 6.30 knowing she usually arrived home around 6.20.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Sulking."

"Oh has your leading lady dropped you?"

"Yes."

"I assessed her to be incapable of solid relationships. I was sorry for her but relieved. Jump on a plane on Friday and spend the weekend with me."

"Are you serious?"

"Very."

Bolt's voice lifted and he said. "That's one of the best offers I've had in my entire life."

Carla's voice quavered slightly as she said, "I can't wait to see you again. Let's fuck all weekend."

"Um with some time for you to show my your city."

She giggled

That weekend Carla filled in gaps in the book she'd felt were too personal to write for public consumption. She believed knowing how she felt to the depths of her core would assist Bolt to handle his role as Hank in changing Anita (playing the lead of Birdie Foster) into conventional sex more convincingly.

Their time together right through to Carla's tearful waving goodbye at the airport on Sunday evening could only be described as quality time. Perhaps the highlight came when Bolt was banging Carla over her dining table, pressing both breasts in his mitts and she crooned, "Ohmigod, this has to be my best fuck ever." Bolt told her it was great for him as well.

It was a useful weekend together, confirming to them both to be patient, they'd be together soon. Principal filming was due to start in three weeks.

EPILOGUE

Film critics generally couldn't quite bring themselves to totally pan 'Gay Time at the Ranch'. They praised Bolt for holding the film together and delivering powerfully and praised the script and direction but they slammed the less-than-convincing Anita Ross. However women went to the movie in droves, rocketing it into profit.

Anita Ross was arrested during a police drug raid and while her boyfriend was one of those jailed she escaped with a hefty fine. Anita and mom returned home to Fort

Wayne, Indiana.

Dorothy (Dot) Mullenbach increased her reputation as a successful actor's agent. She presently lives with the homeopathic consultant who successfully treated her embarrassing flatulence problem.

Burt Johansen's latest movie, 'The Indie Filmmaker' has been hailed as a one of the ten best commercial movies out of America in the past year and already is winning awards and nominations.

Bolt Boyes, male lead in 'The Indie Filmmaker', is being hailed as the new Marlon Brando (as are at least three other up-and-coming male actors) and that's a career plus. Bolt has just accepted the role of gay civil rights leader the late Royce Silverstream.

Carla Jennings-Boyes is married to film actor Bolt Boyes and is expecting her 1st child this spring. Her first novel 'Gay Time at the Ranch' was temporarily on the best-seller list when the film based very closely on her book was released. Her screenplay 'The Indie Filmmaker' is likely to be nominated for an Oscar and her latest book 'How the F---- Did I Become Pregnant' published just three weeks ago is already a best-seller because interviewers fought to get the writer of such a title on to their radio and TV shows or into magazines and newspapers.

THE END