All Comments on 'Gazing at Emily'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
KINKy

The iideas in the story are very fasinating.. The author must love to do these things to somone.. I think it's everyones secret ambition to try all the ideas in the story.. mrmike1941@yahoo.com

Lady_ShelbyLady_Shelbyover 17 years ago
Ah, the twitch.

My lover pees on my face fairly regularly, and I've come to notice telltale signs of when she plans to release. I love this story, because of it's detail and attention to the little things, the twitches, make it so much more real.

Falc570Falc570about 17 years ago
beautiful relationship

I enjoyed this story immensely. Well written. Highly erotic. Your anticipation of receiving your sisters "gifts" and your obedient devotion to " receive " and dutifully attend to her was very stimulating. I also enjoyed your relating how your sister would have you clean her when she came home from a date. Very special. I would love to read more about how you studied your sister's body as she squats above your face. Tell me more .........

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
angiebb131@yahoo.com

is this up your ally? then hit me up please hurry! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutel shit

Wtf is this trash?

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

The connection between fetish and emotion is beautifully described. From the almost benign pee-drinking to tasting menstrual fluids to receiving a brown facial (demurely referred to as "the other") to eating the cocktail of semen and feminine fluids resulting from lovemaking, the gifts from Dominant Emily are always willingly accepted, never forced upon the submissive sister. The incest angle goes almost unnoticed. Sublime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.