Geek Girlfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her little cock grow fully hard beneath my hand, and I used my thumb and two fingers to jack it while I pumped her sweating ass. The tiny bathroom filled with the smell of our sweat and musk, of the scent of her ass opening to me, of her juices flowing and my need rising. She grunting sweetly with each new thrust. She slid one hand up to her titties and began to claw at her nipples.

Then she came. Her cocklet swelled and squirted in my hand. She shivered and bucked back against me, moaning. Her gland inside, my cock ramming against it, quivered and pulsed, a fat firm knot of pleasure for us both. I kept stroking her all the way through it, kept pumping her from behind.

In another few moments I was there, too. I released her little dick and took her by the hips, ramming, slamming into her ass. My cock was brutally hard and seemed to go in deeper with each new thrust.

"Ugh - Ugh - Ugh - UGH!!" Macie grunted as I fucked her. I growled as I came. I went deep and still, my cock pumping jet after jet inside her warm tight ass. I nuzzled into her hair, against her back, and stayed bent over her, connected, for several more minutes.

When I was only barely soft enough, I asked her quietly, "Is that what you wanted?"

She nodded immediately, still out of breath. Still sweating.

I wrapped by arms around her waist and kept her tight against me.

Then I pissed. Hotter, harder spurting than my come, my pent-up urine blasted away at her inside. She stiffened, then shook all over. I felt it leaking back out, over my balls, running down my legs and dripping onto the floor. Then my cock fell free and her ass let loose a torrent of semen and piss onto the floor between us.

Macie spun around and sat on the toilet. She took my dick in her mouth and sucked me, still pissing, drinking all that she could. Her tits got soaked in the process. My jeans were a wet wreck.

Finally I was done and getting hard again. For another minute Macie worked her mouth on me, pumping me with one hand, her other pinching at her nipples. I was lightheaded and getting dizzier by the second. I rested both hands on top of her head, closed my eyes, and just let myself enjoy the feel of her mouth around my cock.

Then it was over. I wasn't going to come again that soon, and both of us knew it. With one last long plunge to the base of my dick, burying her nose in my pubes, Macie worked me in her throat. Then she pulled off and sat back. A long, thick rope of drool trailed off the head of my cock, connected to the corner of her mouth. She reached up and broke the strand, slurping her fingers clean, smacking her lips and grinning up at me.

Her makeup was wrecked. Her hair was all over the place. Her chest was slick and shiny with my piss and her drool and sweat. She was beautiful.

"I think I love you," I said.

We both froze. What the fuck. What had I just fucking done?

Then she smiled even bigger. Not a wolf's grin. Not a sneer. None of that. It was a big, gorgeous, simply-happy smile.

"I know you do," she told me. Then she leaned back against the toilet tank, rubbing her fingers all over her slippery little boobs. The grin returned. The cat who ate the ass-fucker. "After all, who could resist this much skanky goodness?"

Then without warning she was shitting hard, pushing out jets of come and piss, along with soft little turd bombs that I could hear splashing into the bowl.

She giggled and covered her mouth, watching me carefully. I couldn't help but laugh right along with her. What an adorable, amazing, filthy girl I'd found.

* * *

"Macie, we've talked about this."

Allan was sitting up on the couch when we tried to creep back out of the bathroom. I was naked from the waist down, holding my come- and piss-splattered jeans and boxer briefs in one hand, my wet shoes in the other. Macie was just naked. Her skirt, tube top, and panties were balled up between her elbow and ribs while she simultaneously scratched at her pubic hair and an armpit. We froze.

The tavern owner was bent over, strapping on his pretty sandals, finishing with the last little buckle. He wore a matching yellow bra and panty set. A silky party dress lay spread on the cushion beside him. It was a rich velvety dark blue, to match the straps of his sandals and the paint on his toenails. He wore the same shade blue in large pendants that hung from his ears and around his neck.

He scratched at his beard as he sat up, glancing from her to me, then back again. He reached over and picked up the dress, shrugging easily into it and letting it drop down to his waist. Pausing to study my still-interested dick, only partially soft, he looked up at me and winked. Then he twisted his torso, showing me his back.

"Zip me up, fella," he said, "if you don't mind."

I dropped my stuff and did as he asked. By the time the zipping was finished, I was fully hard again.

Fuck. I could feel the color rising in my neck and cheeks. I stepped back and considered dying.

Macie snorted from behind me, clearly enjoying things.

Allan didn't turn back around right away, though. He reached up and took the loose band from the back of his head and slid it off, freeing his shaggy gray ponytail. His hair fell halfway down his back, and he spent a moment teasing it out, running his fingers through the thick soft strands, and generally shaking his head around. When he finally did turn back to face me I was no less hard. Maybe even harder, to be honest. With his beard and completely manly, unavoidably male features - broad strong shoulders, though thin, with enough muscle in his chest and arms to seem athletic for his age - Allan was a handsome, attractive man. The long hair and beard only added to his rugged attractiveness.

I wasn't normally one to ogle other men in real life, but then again, my life had taken a turn in the last couple days. Macie had brought me out in all kinds of ways. I stood there with yet another massive hardon and gawked in fascination at the absurdly attractive cross-dressing sixty year-old in front of me.

Allan chuckled, enjoying the spectacle of my blood-engorged tool at full mast. He stood and headed to one of the lockers, pulling it open and extracting a small makeup case. There was a mirror on the inside of the locker door. He peered at himself and carefully, expertly, began applying eye shadow, eye liner, blush, and lipstick. All tastefully understated and ridiculous, of course. And fuck if my dick still didn't go down!

"I thought you just took care of that, my dear," he muttered over his shoulder at Macie. She rolled her eyes and stepped up beside me. Grabbed my cock and squeezed. My knees almost buckled!

"Fuck!" I gasped. I couldn't help it.

"That's what I thought I was saying," Allan chuckled, shaking his head at the mirror and puckering. "He's new to all this, eh?"

It was Macie's turn to laugh then. "Not if you look at his computer!"

Good grief. That again! Yes, sue me, I'm a pervert. And it was the entire reason Macie had me right where she wanted me - which was horny, helpless, and utterly desperate to keep fucking her.

Allan shrugged and finished with his lipstick. Then he turned and extended his hand. I blushed more than ever as, with my rigid cock wobbling between us, I took up his grip and we shook.

"I'm Allan, by the way," he smiled. His handshake was like his body - manly, hard, and admirable. His face was still handsome, even with the makeup. If anything, he looked even more absurdly male.

"I own this joint," he continued. "Did you meet my daughter out front already?"

I blinked. Betty. "Yes," I stammered. "Yes I did. And I'm Jack. Allbright."

"Well howdy, Mr. Jack." Allan dropped my hand and closed the locker, headed for the hallway door. He stopped before opening it and turned back to eye my cock one more time, smiling. His dress fell to just above his knees, and his calves - thanks to those low heels - were shapely, hard, and stunning. Although hairy.

"My wife runs the back, so you'll see her when you go through the kitchen to upstairs. Macie'll introduce you, I'm sure."

I was confused. The back? Upstairs?

Allan chuckled again and pointed at my wet clothes on the floor. "You wanna wash your stuff, right? Don't wanna spend the rest of the day smelling like spunk and piss, do you?"

It was my turn to chuckle, helpless again at how stupid I'd become since Macie came along. "Yeah, right. You're right. Thanks for loaning me your washing machine."

Allan waved my gratitude away and opened the door. "No problemo, my friend," he winked again. "Just make sure Macie is ready in time to start her shift."

Then he was gone. I turned to Macie and struggled to connect the dots. She was at a locker now, too, pulling out jeans, a t-shirt, and a pair of black Chuck Taylors. I watched her pull on her clothes without any underwear to speak of, pulled her shoes on over her long pretty sockless feet. She stood looking in her own locker door mirror, applying her own makeup, brushing at her hair, putting it into a ponytail, and generally getting ready for work.

"Yeah, Jack, I forgot to tell ya. I gotta work. I wait tables here on Sundays."

I was still thick-headed and had to take a moment. Again, not my fault, all the blood was going elsewhere. My dick still pointed at the ceiling. Looking at Macie in her tight skinny-jeans, her tight white t-shirt with her big hard nipples poking out beneath, atop her apple-sized perfect little boobs, I suddenly considered whether or not I should fuck her again right then and there.

Her cocklet was obvious down there, too. She didn't tuck or try to hide her secret at all. It was almost as if she wanted it to be seen. It surprised me a little to realize it, but I have to admit - I found that I damn sure didn't mind. I really liked how she was showing it off!

"But... you work at the computer repair place," I stammered, transfixed by that small bulge in her pants. "And you work here, too?"

Macie snorted again, bending to pick up my clothes (that ass!) and shoving them into my hands, along with her own.

"Dude," she said, looking me in the eyes, smiling that sarcastic crooked smile of hers, "it's not like I'm fucking loaded or something. A bitch has to work, you know?"

She led me to the door, then turned and rolled her eyes. "But no bitch can sit around looking at perverts' computers all day. Fuck that. I need a little Sunday switch-a-roo..." I suddenly realized we were in the narrow hall and I was naked except for my polo shirt. With a hardon. Barefoot. I held the smelly, wet clothes in front of my crotch as she led me back toward the common room and into the wide kitchen doors at the top of the hall.

It was bright, steamy, delicious-smelling, and loud. A woman somewhere near the back was yelling orders in a strong deep voice. Something was sizzling. We went ten feet, straight across the entrance to the kitchen, and through another set of doors, heading straight upstairs. Macie didn't introduce me to Allan's wife. She paused and I passed her, finally managing to stop myself on the second step. She swatted my ass and pointed.

"You've seen a washing machine before, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, throw that shit in there and come back down. Lunch is getting cold and I gotta go on shift in like ten minutes."

I frowned. "But... wait..."

Macie smacked my ass again. Harder. Much, much harder. My cock jumped.

"What the FUCK, Jackie?" She pushed against my shoulders then, starting me back up the steps. "You scared to eat a little nakey? Come on! It'll be great! Hurry up!"

She shooed me further up the steps. "All right?" Her voice was gentle then. Her gray eyes behind her smart, cute glasses were mesmerizing.

I went. "OK... I guess..." I mumbled uncertainly, but not even really convincing myself. I knew I'd go back down.

The washer was in a utility room just off the landing at the top of the steps. I didn't hesitate at all - clothes in, soap in, turn the dial, shut the door, press the button. Done and back down. Dick bouncing ahead of me as my bare feet skipped their way toward my girl.

* * *

So there I was in the pub, finally sitting across from Macie, my bare ass sticking to the vinyl seat and my cock still tall and proud. After my second bite of the now-cold Cuban, Macie reached over and forcibly removed my polo, throwing it over the bar and out of my reach. I was now completely nude. Eating a sandwich. Drinking beer. Sitting across from my beautiful, wild, happy new girlfriend.

She chewed and drank and watched me. Her Converse came up and rubbed against my dick, the rubber bottom sticking a little to my skin, dragging against my balls, making me groan. The naked nerds a few tables away were still reading their books, utterly absorbed. The flirty couple was now playing pool, still flirting. The man was stone-hard, his short thick dick grabbed every now and then by his skinny, horny companion. The hippy girls were long gone, and so was their bong. Allan was behind the bar mixing drinks and talking in a low, familiar way with a couple of fully-clothed thirtyish-looking women who sat across the wood smoking cigarettes. The soccer geezers were still staring at soccer, still naked, and now about ten other naked oldtimers sat with them. The naked dudes were still playing the video games.

Nobody paid us any attention.

I ate and I drank and I let her Chuck Taylors torment me. Finally, Macie ordered me another Corona, ran out and grabbed my backpack from the Jeep, and then she got to work. The pub was starting to fill.

For almost eight hours I graded essays in the nude, more or less drunk by the time I finished, watching my girlfriend flirt and finesse and earn all kinds of great tips - somehow while smelling more than a little of urine, semen, and sweat. But when a girl's that cute, that confident, and that cool... who's going to complain?

Not me. Not ever!

12