Geek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was confused as I sat up, on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor, but even though she was out of my immediate grasp, she made no motion to leave. She was frightened, there was no doubt about that, but she was enjoying every minute of it.

"Get down on the floor in front of me," I explained. "On your knees."

She slowly began to understand and stood up from the bed, shying towards the wall. I grabbed her tiny wrist and pulled her to me, yanking her to her knees. She cried out only for a moment. I pulled her head towards my waiting, pulsating cock.

"Suck it," I commanded her.

"No," she wailed. "No."

"Oh yes," I soothed, lowering her head closer towards it, hands clamped across the back of her neck. "You're going to suck me hard."

I felt her tense up a bit before she accepted my demand. Then I felt her moist lips wrap around my cock and soon I was in heaven. Slowly, she began to bob up and down on my cock, her eyes looking up at me for approval.

"Yeah, baby…" I moaned. "Oh yeah, that's the way."

I kept my grip on the back of her neck, pushing her further down into my crotch. I felt her gag a few times, but otherwise, she kept up the bobbing motion. "Suck on it," I commanded breathlessly, my hips rising from the mattress to match her rhythm. "Suck hard."

She began to suck harder as she moved up and down, my cock pummeling into her throat. Her tongue wrapped itself around my swollen member, bringing a warm, moist feeling to the act. I could feel myself beginning to tense up, a sure sign of orgasm.

Roughly, I pushed her away, keeping a good grip on her wrist so that she couldn't get away. "It's time," I said, my voice trembling with anticipation. I moved back so that I was lying comfortably on the bed, pulling her down next to me. I rolled over so that I was on top of her.

"Time?" she whispered. "Time for what?"

I kissed her neck. "Time for what I came here for, dear," I replied. "Did you think I was just here so you could suck me off all night?"

Her eyes rimmed with tears again as I positioned my pulsing, impatient cock at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. I looked up at her.

"Here's your chance," I said quietly, holding the tip of my cock at the opening of her cunt. "Tell me no now and I'll put my clothes on and leave."

She looked at me, thunderstruck. Her eyes blinked the tears back quickly. "I…I…," she stammered.

"Three…two…," I began to count.

"Do it!" she screamed. "Just fuck me now for god's sake!"

And with that, I plunged my swollen cock into her tight, virgin pussy. She screamed in a mixture of what seemed pain and pleasure, sweet virgin blood flooding down her thighs and onto the bedsheets. It didn't matter, I figured and rammed forward, ever harder. I placed my hands on her hips and gripped her there, fingers digging into her supple flesh.

I leaned my head down to her neck and planted hard, hot kisses, keeping the thrusts coming. She moaned, her neck arching, her hips beginning to thrash with mine. I reached my head down lower, to her right nipple again. I played it into my mouth, teasing it with my teeth, nibbling at it.

She moaned again, louder this time, her arms coming around to encircle me, fingernails digging into my back. She clenched me tight, her nails digging into my skin they way my fingers melded into her hip-flesh. I pounded into her harder, encouraged by her responsiveness.

Her pussy felt even better than I imagined. Soft and tight, moist and all-encompassing, I knew I was going to cum soon. But I would wait for her to cum around me first.

It didn't take much longer. I picked up the pace of my thrusts, crashing into her at full force, knowing that I was hurting her the same way I had hurt my roommate's girlfriend this morning. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she gripped onto my buttocks, clenched from the strain. She began to thrash wildly underneath me, bucking up and down on my cock.

"Oh-oh god-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she finally screamed, reaching her crashing climax. I felt her fingernails dig into my buttocks even further, possibly breaking the skin there and she arched violently into my chest. Her pussy walls constricted around my thrusting cock, squeezing it even tighter. I pulled out quickly, feeling the closeness of my own climax.

I grabbed her limp hand and brought it to my cock. Both her hand and mine began beating off my pussy-drenched cock hurriedly. I brought my free hand to her left tit, twisted the nipple there and watched her writhe in continued bliss.

Suddenly, I tensed up, my cock going rigid in both our hands, now slick with her pussy juices. It jerked once, then erupted a flood of cum across her flat belly and over her hand. I let go of my cock and let it spray my own juices across her nakedness. Her head relaxed and her eyes closed.

"That was fucking gorgeous," I told her, running a finger through my cum on her stomach. I brought the finger to her lips and made her suck it clean. "You did real fucking good."

She didn't move as I redressed a few minutes later, just eyed me from the bed.

"You planned this."

I smiled. "Yes, I did," I agreed.

"I don't want to see you again. Ever. But…I won't tell anyone."

"That's a good girl," I replied. "But…you have to admit that you loved it."

She became suddenly shy again, a change from the ferocious vixen she had become as I'd fucked her. "So what if I did? It doesn't mean I want to do it again."

I chuckled softly. "You will," I promised, pulling my shirt over my head. "One night, when you're lonely here, playing with your clit under the sheets, you'll think of me fucking you from behind…you'll wonder what it might be like. You'll fantasize about me fucking your tight little ass and dream of how good it might feel. You'll imagine me burying my face in that hot, dripping pussy of yours and you know what?"

"What?" she whispered.

I ran a single finger down the lips of her cunt and slid it slowly into her pussy hole. "You'll grab the phone and beg me to come over." I pulled the finger back out and licked it clean. "I'll leave my phone number on the kitchen counter."

She was silent as I left, my phone number written quickly on a shopping list on the kitchen counter. I got into my car and drove away, the night air feeling good against my flush cheeks.

It took a little time.

She avoided my gaze in the computer lab.

She started wearing skirts and heels. Tasteful, but more revealing than those awful gray slacks.

She started closing her blinds at night.

And three weeks later, late at night, my phone rang.

12