All Comments on 'Geez, Mother, Put Some Clothes On!'

by craverandscarlett

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You ruined it at the end with the peeing the bed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Mom

I like the feel of cocks in my holes. Our son and his friends tarted fucking me when he turned 18 yr. old. It started on day after we were swimming. Having four young cocks . After night the boys would show up when husband was on the road. I got fucked in every way every time he left. They would fuck me for hours. They like taking turns in all my holes. most had about eight inches but two had larger dicks. One was 12 inch. and the other about 16 inch.. One day we had a party and twentyfriends showed up and fucked me all day and night. Now I am their whore and my son has pictures and film of what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
happy mom

Thats as sexy as this story. Love to here more from you and more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anonymous

sure they do. good story. thats why you're anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For oddballs and holes only

I thought your stuff was just the warped rantings of an aged and twisted mind until I noted that a couple of women, past 40 seemed to loved the type of weirdness you describe. Maybe we are heading back to the days of Marquis de Sade. I must be more puritanical than I thought because I find this material more revolting than exciting so....farewell old guy.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 7 years ago
A nasty mommy slut

Great story, good pace, nasty action and a slut that needs chapter 2 through 20. More please let the whore be satisfied.....

Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes yes yes

Oh fuck I’d love that soooooooooooo much. My sons used to pee in my cunt and arsehole. I miss that so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love all your stories! So hot and wild! Hope you will have more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" I licked the crown of his cock with my tongue" AHH...what else would you lick him with???????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous